Sign in to follow this  
becozy

8/18 - Bounty shoots scenes at Monmouth Park

from: http://www.app.com/article/20090818/NEWS/9...t+Monmouth+Park

August 18, 2009

Aniston movie shoots scenes at Monmouth Park

By BOB JORDAN

STAFF WRITER

A grand entrance, by helicopter, of Hollywood stars Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler in the morning. Six hundred extras acting as if there was a real race taking place at Monmouth Park.

Instead of the normally scheduled day off for the Oceanport racetrack on Tuesday, there was plenty of activity with the filming of a segment in the Columbia Pictures comedy "Bounty Hunter," directed by Andy Tennant.

The film, targeted for release in 2010, centers on a bounty hunter (Butler) hired to retrieve his ex-wife who has jumped bail (Aniston), according to advance publicity.

John Heims, the track's media relations director, helped producers arrange having horses and jockeys on hand to simulate racing scenes to the cheers of the extras.

"The movie people began setting up yesterday and started getting ready at 5 a.m. today. The filming started at 11 a.m.," Heims said.

Previous filming took place in Atlantic City and New York.

read the entire story here

Barb shouldn't we be in bed? This man sure keeps us up!.Let me just tell you,you do a terrific job and I appreciate your efforts.Thanks again now get some shut eye(the nerve of me)...Tanya :thankyou::thankyou:

I am on Gerry overload! I can't keep up with all of the pictures, news stories, interviews, TV apperances.....but I am doing my best! I just have to stay up til all hours of the night to get my Gerry Juice in!

Thanks for working your "little butt cheeks" off, Gerry.....we LOVE it!

Barb shouldn't we be in bed? This man sure keeps us up!.Let me just tell you,you do a terrific job and I appreciate your efforts.Thanks again now get some shut eye(the nerve of me)...Tanya :thankyou::thankyou:

:D You're sweet Tanya! Thanks...and yes, I should have been in bed :lol:

:hugs:

Barb

Barbara ...girlfriend what would we do without ya??? Thanks is not enough for all that you do for us Sweetie!

:wave: Frannie

Frannie! ;)

now we need to find some yummy photos of Gerry...

disembarking from the heli would be fun!

I'd let this man keep me up anytime he wanted too! :cunning:

Thanks, Barb, you are the best and yes, Gerry getting out of the chopper or maybe standing with one of the horses!

D

Or RIDING one of the horses. *sigh*

That man can sit a horse very well. :drool1:

Reiterating praise for our fantabulous BARB! :bow2:

:thankyou:

LOL! I would have liked to see Gerry in a helicopter as I have heard he is not too keen on the idea of being in one.

Sally

The only time I've seen Gerry in a helicopter was in Tomb Raider and he was querying that guy about his hours in the air.

I don't blame him for not liking them. If you're in an airplane and something goes wrong, you can glide awhile usually. If you're ina helicopter and loose power, run out of gas, whatever, you blummet to the earth like a rock.

I'd rather see him on a horse, however, if these are racing thoroughbreds, they haven't had much weight on their backs, maybe up to one hundred thirty pounds or less.

But I agree he sits a horse very well!

D

LOL! I would have liked to see Gerry in a helicopter as I have heard he is not too keen on the idea of being in one.

Sally

I've heard him say directly that he LIKES helicoptors. His character Alex Rover didn't like them. :D

And since he has repeatedly denied any romantic involvement with JA, including multiple interviews on camera and in print and directly on the Tonight Show, I think he should be believed. If somebody should be doubted, its gossips and rags that just circulate the same things over and over and invent stories in order to have something to print.

Jane

Edited by Jeb

Sally

I've heard him say directly that he LIKES helicoptors. His character Alex Rover didn't like them. :D

And since he has repeatedly denied any romantic involvement with JA, including multiple interviews on camera and in print and directly on the Tonight Show, I think he should be believed. If somebody should be doubted, its gossips and rags that just circulate the same things over and over and invent stories in order to have something to print.

Jane

Yeah very true, he seems to be growing tired of all the rumours when none of them are even accurate.

That must get tiresome at some point, he keeps saying I am friends with all my female costars & the media always has to make it more when there is nothing more going on, it must suck when you get labeled a certain way & the media runs with it.

I believe GB & he seems very blunt & honest which I love & he seems respectful of his costars like JA when this stuff happens & just wants everyone to know the truth which is that the media lies & people like PerezH will say alot of crap to stay in the media spotlight.

BTW does anyone know where online I can watch the recent interview he did with Conan O'Brien on The Tonight show where he talks about all this?

I missed it & can't see it posted on Youtube yet, I think it was very recent like a week or so ago right?

Edited by Liisa

:welcome: Liisa!

You can watch them streaming on the GALS MySpace Profile page (left side) of page

under 'Television'...to go to GALS MySpace click here

also available to download from our Multimedia

Posted Image File Name: Gerry on The Tonight Show (part 1) - July 2009

Posted Image File Name: Gerry on The Tonight Show (part 2) - July 2009