Gerard Butler GALS

I have not been over here in a LONG while, and I wanted to talk about Gerry's new movies and such with someone and I thought.... What about my GALS!!! So, here I am. Please pardon me if I'm not up on the lastest gossip about him or his life, I've just been watching movies, so I'm out of the loop with all that stuff! Oh, and I got engaged!!! Maybe that's why I haven't been around either! He likes Gerry's movie alot, and we are looking VERY forward to Gamer & Law Abiding Citizen. I'm sooooo happy for him and all his success, I can't even explain how proud!

So, for those of you that may remember me, HI! And for those of you I have not met yet, HI as well! Can't wait to chat about GERRY!!

DMSiren

I have not been over here in a LONG while, and I wanted to talk about Gerry's new movies and such with someone and I thought.... What about my GALS!!! So, here I am. Please pardon me if I'm not up on the lastest gossip about him or his life, I've just been watching movies, so I'm out of the loop with all that stuff! Oh, and I got engaged!!! Maybe that's why I haven't been around either! He likes Gerry's movie alot, and we are looking VERY forward to Gamer & Law Abiding Citizen. I'm sooooo happy for him and all his success, I can't even explain how proud!

So, for those of you that may remember me, HI! And for those of you I have not met yet, HI as well! Can't wait to chat about GERRY!!

DMSiren

Hey there,

Congratulations on getting engaged! It's a good thing he likes Gerry, otherwise it never would have worked. ;) I'm happy to chat about Gerry's new movies. Feel free to PM me or just start the discussion on here! What did you think of The Ugly Truth?

Stephanie

:hey:

:streaker::claphands:

Kristy's in da house!!

:cloud9::woohoo:

Congrats on your engagement! :hug1::hug:

I'd love to discuss G's movies with you!

As if we haven't done THAT before. :dancegal: hee hee

I'll see you in the Gerry movies threads!

:metoyou:

Katie

DMSiren

Congratualtions on your engagement! You seem to have made a perfect choice down to every detail. Clearly GAF (Gerry Acceptance Factor) must be in the top five attributes of a good husband to be. :-)

I am currently training my hubby, I must admit he seems a little jealous but he did laugh with TUT and Gamer and LAC will definitely win him over. Gerry has already scored a few points with him with 300 and POTO so I am hopeful.

Welcome back!

Theresa (I'm new here so you wouldn't know me)

Well, while he is accepting, I muct say that a steep reduction in the Gerry lust factor didn't hurt.... I know, ahhhh, new love! We have actually been together for about 3 years, so, not so new, but he knew right off the bat that I was a Gerry fan and that it wouldn't be changing. One of the first things I did after we got together was attend the Nashville area 300 veiwing/get together with my Songbird and VAL, so he got the hint!

He can't get through the indies or the chic flicks, but Gerry is manly enough for any guy now, after 300, he gets the thumbs up from all testosterone driven body!

I just love you GALS!! So glad to be back and I will definalty see you in the forums!

BTW, I loved The Ungly Truth! Not my FAVORITE, but I"m not a big Katherine Higal(sp?) fan, so as great as GB was, he couldn't act her out of the film!;)

Well, while he is accepting, I muct say that a steep reduction in the Gerry lust factor didn't hurt.... I know, ahhhh, new love! We have actually been together for about 3 years, so, not so new, but he knew right off the bat that I was a Gerry fan and that it wouldn't be changing. One of the first things I did after we got together was attend the Nashville area 300 veiwing/get together with my Songbird and VAL, so he got the hint!

He can't get through the indies or the chic flicks, but Gerry is manly enough for any guy now, after 300, he gets the thumbs up from all testosterone driven body!

I just love you GALS!! So glad to be back and I will definalty see you in the forums!

BTW, I loved The Ungly Truth! Not my FAVORITE, but I"m not a big Katherine Higal(sp?) fan, so as great as GB was, he couldn't act her out of the film!;)

WEll, I did have the best of intentions! But I'm back! This site a BLOWN UP and looks great! I may have more time now to keep up. Looks like I don't have full access just yet, but I have emailed some ladies about that. I can't get into chat so I feel kinda lonely in here! HELLO?E? ;)

WEll, I did have the best of intentions! But I'm back! This site a BLOWN UP and looks great! I may have more time now to keep up. Looks like I don't have full access just yet, but I have emailed some ladies about that. I can't get into chat so I feel kinda lonely in here! HELLO?E? ;)

Posted Image Welcome back! By the way, I agree completely with your earlier observations about The Ugly Truth and Katherine H. although the elevator scenes and the salsa dance were pretty hawt!Posted Image

Chat used to be very active here every night, but there hasn't been much activity there in a long time. Don't know why, Posted Image guess real life just got in the way for most of us who used to chat there every night.

AH! Real life! It looks like the GALS have been making a really good dent in some charities! That is amazing!

I haven't been on a board or anything in so long, I've forgotten how to act, I'm sure it will come back to me, though. I hope Song Bird logs on today! I miss her :wuv:

Hi DMsiren Posted Image

It's nice to meet you Posted Image I'm Tammy! I get here as often as I can; I've never gone in chat yet; but I do check when I stop in to see if anyone is in chat.

Looking forward to "talking" to you again Posted Image

Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

AH! Real life! It looks like the GALS have been making a really good dent in some charities! That is amazing!

I haven't been on a board or anything in so long, I've forgotten how to act, I'm sure it will come back to me, though. I hope Song Bird logs on today! I miss her :wuv:

ha ha ha!! Yep, I'm still around!!! Wow, long time no hear!! How the heck are you girlfriend?! I've missed you too! I need to get up to Nashville and have dinner with you sometime soon.

We have a LOT of catching up to do!!

Hugs,

Katie

Nice to meet you and hello old friend! I've been really good. I live closer to Nashville now and work in Nashville! Brian and I got married! There are pics on my FaceBook, that link should be in my siggy somewhere. But we shall catch up, cause Imma call you, Katie!!

Posted Image Kristy! And congratulations on your marriage. I wish we could get chat going again. We've tried a few times but it seems that many of the GALS have been lured away to face book and twitter for their instant communication. :tissues:

It's good to see you here.

hugs,

Sue

:wave: Nice to meet you too Kristy. Come visit us sometime in the support center.

hugs,

Sue