Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

8/20 - The 40 Most Handsome Hollywood Men - Right Now

http://www.premiere.com/Feature/The-40-Mos...ight-Now?cid=25

The 40 Most Handsome Hollywood Men (Right Now)

From clean cut charmers to blood-sucking bad boys, here are the 40 hottest men working in movies today.

By: Premiere.com Staff 08/21/2009 11:51 am

at #14...Gerry ;)

I was pleased to see some actual "men" on the list. These types of things are usually populated predominantly by "boys"

I was pleased to see some actual "men" on the list. These types of things are usually populated predominantly by "boys"

At least he made the list. Although certainly one of the handsomest men ever, he misses out on many lists because he just isn't high profile enough. Looks like that may be changing.

Cute list. I would put him as No1 of course.

They never get this right. :lol:

They always have to put the little boys first

So very true!!! Just when will they ever get it right?

Great that Gerry is on the list and Thanks Barb....but you know I'm going to complain about some of those guys that beat him out!!! And of all the pictures why do they always use pictures that are either not very clear or not his best look????? WHY! :unsure:

:wave: Frannie

P.S. I posted this up top but figured I posted in the wrong place... JMO BTW!

Great that Gerry is on the list and Thanks Barb....but you know I'm going to complain about some of those guys that beat him out!!! And of all the pictures why do they always use pictures that are either not very clear or not his best look????? WHY! :unsure:

:wave: Frannie

P.S. I posted this up top but figured I posted in the wrong place... JMO BTW!

Great list but Gerry really should have been higher (like #1). :wuv:

Christian Bale is not hot at all, well to me anyway.

~Tap~

They always have to put the little boys first

So very true!!! Just when will they ever get it right?

NEVER, because they refuse to hire a GAL for their staff. :kisswink:

That's a hell of a list.But we all know who Reigns Supreme...Besides who else can say that they have 3 movies coming out in a 6 month span and good ones at that,no one.Gerard is Past,Present and Future Hotness.He is Forever Hotness

Tanya

Barb, are you sure this isn't a misprint - #14 - if they drop the 4 then Gerry will be where he belongs #1

These lists are amusing, but Lisa is right, they are all about who has a movie coming out or a new TV series or a concert tour to promote. Even People's sexiest etc. lists are all about promoting something. At least it keeps GB's name out there to enter the consciousness of the general public.

When you look at some of those guys, you know they aren't handsome. For instance, Christian Bale, that picture is awful, and that must be a vintage picture of Brad Pitt...he's looked terrible in recent photos.

The people who compile these lists need to wake up and smell the coffee. There is only one 'handsomest' man, and he's tall, has beautiful hair, mint green eyes, a nose like a Greek/Roman statue and a gorgeous body. Who could that be? LOL

These lists are amusing, but Lisa is right, they are all about who has a movie coming out or a new TV series or a concert tour to promote. Even People's sexiest etc. lists are all about promoting something. At least it keeps GB's name out there to enter the consciousness of the general public.

When you look at some of those guys, you know they aren't handsome. For instance, Christian Bale, that picture is awful, and that must be a vintage picture of Brad Pitt...he's looked terrible in recent photos.

The people who compile these lists need to wake up and smell the coffee. There is only one 'handsomest' man, and he's tall, has beautiful hair, mint green eyes, a nose like a Greek/Roman statue and a gorgeous body. Who could that be? LOL

I hate the fact that I know this, but that picture of Brad Pitt is from the one where he grew old backwards. I didn't see it, but I recognize the pic. I love how they use an old POTC pic for Orlando Bloom, though.

If you notice the movies are listed, the current and future. It's all about plugging the movies; has nothing to do with actual ranking on a list.

If you notice the movies are listed, the current and future. It's all about plugging the movies; has nothing to do with actual ranking on a list.[/b][/color][/font]

So what is the purpose of this list then?

From clean cut charmers to blood-sucking bad boys, here are the 40 hottest men working in movies today.

at #14...Gerry ;)

LOL--I think I know how Gerry felt looking for 300 in that Top Movies to Watch list--from the Esquire interview... I surely thought #1,,, scrolled down and was shocked to see someone else sitting in Gerry's spot! Then I thought, well he's definitely in the top five!! Nothing there either! But alas.... there he was in all his ______(fill in the blank with preferred adjective).

I am slightly disappointed a bunch of baby faces where ranking in the top 10. Maybe I'm just getting old? I certainly don't think so! Hmm,, do I smell a conspiracy or is that the leftovers I have failed to put away????

Well,, those dishes aren't going to wash themselves... Have a lovely evening ladies!

Edited by TwinsMommy

Athough tastes may be a bit different, I still cannot imagine how anyone can use the word "handsome" in connection with about half of the men on that list.... Gerard should definetely be among top five, if not even top three.

Edited by Skatingfan03

Thanks for that... all of them look yummy. Can't wait for Gamer and Law Abiding Citizen. Haven't had enough of Gerry yet.

I am slightly disappointed a bunch of baby faces where ranking in the top 10. Maybe I'm just getting old? I certainly don't think so!

I don't think it's you... I was not impressed with many of the choices, and I'm only 24. There were a few good ones though. But yeah, lots of guys I'd never even heard of...

Stephanie

I hate the fact that I know this, but that picture of Brad Pitt is from the one where he grew old backwards. I didn't see it, but I recognize the pic. I love how they use an old POTC pic for Orlando Bloom, though.

If you notice the movies are listed, the current and future. It's all about plugging the movies; has nothing to do with actual ranking on a list.

If the list is about who has a movie coming out what is Orly doing on the list? He hasn't made a movie in ages it seems. Interesting.

at #14...Gerry ;)

LOL--I think I know how Gerry felt looking for 300 in that Top Movies to Watch list--from the Esquire interview... I surely thought #1,,, scrolled down and was shocked to see someone else sitting in Gerry's spot! Then I thought, well he's definitely in the top five!! Nothing there either! But alas.... there he was in all his ______(fill in the blank with preferred adjective).

I am slightly disappointed a bunch of baby faces where ranking in the top 10. Maybe I'm just getting old? I certainly don't think so! Hmm,, do I smell a conspiracy or is that the leftovers I have failed to put away????

Well,, those dishes aren't going to wash themselves... Have a lovely evening ladies!

These mags are slanted to their demographic which is between 12 and 25. I left that demographic centuries ago. :kisswink:

If the list is about who has a movie coming out what is Orly doing on the list? He hasn't made a movie in ages it seems. Interesting.

The article says he has two coming out so I guess he does. LOL

You have to ask yourself how old are the people they asked??.

I'm glad he is at least getting on these lists now.

Moira

I fear that the "demographic" that is queried in these instances are like the woman who when asked by Jay Leno, "Who lives in the Vatican?" She answered quickly, "the Vaticans". :funnyup:

D