Gerard Butler GALS

Tall and dark - maybe that's what he meant?

terezoulini

Remember when Gerry said in a recent interview that he would like a "tall and dark" woman? Well, if there is any truth to the rumour in this link, then we now know Gerry's definition of tall and dark. :-)

Well, I didn't know this actress, Rose Byrne, but I looked her up and she looks like a very beautiful woman but in a sweet, down to Earth, girl-next-door kind of way. If this is what he's after, then I'm glad, not that it matters what any of us think, but for the sake of conversation.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag...y-bensimon.html

I hope it's OK I posted this, I wasn't sure but then I saw some discussion about another rumour regarding Jennifer Aniston in another thread, so I decided to go ahead. It's not anything bad anyway.

Theresa

The poor guy can't even talk to a female without being accused of dating her or....other things! Rumors usually but if it's true I hope he had a good time! I for one think gerry and Jen would make a cute couple... :kisswink:

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I agree Byrne is lovely and a very good actress to boot but she has a boyfriend last I heard, he lives in Australia I believe and he and Byrne have been an item for a while. Perhaps Gerry simply wanted to talk to a fellow actor that he admires and might like to work with at some point.

Gossip can be fun, and trust me I’m as guilty as anyone in reading this stuff but I’m at the point with GB where I’m going to trust him to sort out his private life with as much privacy that he needs to do that. If he is having fun with Jennifer Aniston whatever the nature of their friendship, good for them. If he wants to chat with an attractive actress at a party good for him! What ever he wants do in his personal life I hope he can do without a chorus of tweets and bloggers bird dogging his every step.

...but I’m at the point with GB where I’m going to trust him to sort out his private life with as much privacy that he needs to do that...

...What ever he wants do in his personal life I hope he can do without a chorus of tweets and bloggers bird dogging his every step.

:clap: :clap:

Well said. :kisswink:

Remember when Gerry said in a recent interview that he would like a "tall and dark" woman? Well, if there is any truth to the rumour in this link, then we now know Gerry's definition of tall and dark. :-)

Well, I didn't know this actress, Rose Byrne, but I looked her up and she looks like a very beautiful woman but in a sweet, down to Earth, girl-next-door kind of way. If this is what he's after, then I'm glad, not that it matters what any of us think, but for the sake of conversation.

I hope it's OK I posted this, I wasn't sure but then I saw some discussion about another rumour regarding Jennifer Aniston in another thread, so I decided to go ahead. It's not anything bad anyway.

Theresa

I caught the tall and dark part in that interview and it means what he said, not tall and brunette but tall and dark God Bless his soul.....Tanya

Sorry but this whole convo has me confused? LOL

I personally think Gerry likes alot of women & they probably look all different, I suspect he likes blondes, brunettes & redheads & doesn't discriminate, I just have a feeling Gerry is a lover of many types. :p

Did anyone read the Scottish mag article from too not long ago where he says up till recently he has been in a fairly long term relationship?

WTH I had no idea & thought he was single for a while now, who is it he was with & why were they never seen together?

Edited by Liisa

Sorry but this whole convo has me confused? LOL

I personally think Gerry likes alot of women & they probably look all different, I suspect he likes blondes, brunettes & redheads & doesn't discriminate, I just have a feeling Gerry is a lover of many types. :p

Did anyone read the Scottish mag article from too not long ago where he says up till recently he has been in a fairly long term relationship?

WTH I had no idea & thought he was single for a while now, who is it he was with & why were they never seen together?

You are right.He guards his privacy well.Sometimes I think he says things just to throw everyone off.I for one am glad that he is a human being who is not afraid to follow his heart.He appreciates all women.A good friend of mines once told me when you discriminate you only limit yourself to so many things and people.I know I don't want to miss a thing! LOL

:tantrum: Well wen I read all this I thougth maybe Gerry is waiting for Omarosa to finish divinity school.

I seriously doubt the long relationship, with what? Who can stand being hidden so long? Thes are all stories pieced together from old interviews. :lalala:

Rose Byrne is a good wholesome Australian girl!

If Gerry can manage to keep his personal life under wraps, that is great. So many actors have their personal lives, spats or whatever splashed all over the cover of so many magazines.

Sally

I think it's funny Gerry has a list for his dream girl...especially after just promoting a movie TUT about making fun of women having a list of requirements for their dream mate. LOL

He might be surprised when he really finds his soulmate. They usually blow the list out of the water, because they don't fit a list. Just an ol' lady's thoughts on the subject...

I do hope he finds her as he seems he is missing something in his life. He keeps sending mixed signals about what he likes.

Sally

Ms. Byrne is beautiful. According to various sources she is 30 not 40.

During all of the premieres it was difficult to see if he was 'with' anyone - he has quite the entourage now, and moved from one to two bodyguards along with his manager and others.

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

:tantrum: Well wen I read all this I thougth maybe Gerry is waiting for Omarosa to finish divinity school.

I seriously doubt the long relationship, with what? Who can stand being hidden so long? Thes are all stories pieced together from old interviews. :lalala:

Yeah agreed I think that long relationship part is out of context because he has been single for a while now I am sure of it, or as sure as I can be unless Gerry wants to call me up & let me know himself! :p

Sacred secrets. We all have sacred secrets. If there's a "significant other", they've both been good about keeping it low key.

Good for them!! Helps keep the relationship on "normal level", IMHO.

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I think it's funny Gerry has a list for his dream girl...especially after just promoting a movie TUT about making fun of women having a list of requirements for their dream mate. LOL

He might be surprised when he really finds his soulmate. They usually blow the list out of the water, because they don't fit a list. Just an ol' lady's thoughts on the subject...

I do hope he finds her as he seems he is missing something in his life. He keeps sending mixed signals about what he likes.

Sally

I think Gerry's "list" is compiled when he takes a quick inventory of the next beautiful woman standing in front of him! I also think you are so right about finding his soulmate, although I think that one doesn't have to be a spouse. Soulmates can come in all kinds of relationships.

We all have specific qualities that attract us to other people and Gerry is no different. Could be he's attracted physically to some women with certain attributes but that doesn't mean he'll settle down with one.

As I've said before, some people don't pull well in double harness. Gerry might be one of those people and that's OK.

I think Gerry is comparing his women to his Mum. That may be why he hasn't settled on any one yet. No one has lived up to her standards for him.

D ;)

I think Gerry's "list" is compiled when he takes a quick inventory of the next beautiful woman standing in front of him! I also think you are so right about finding his soulmate, although I think that one doesn't have to be a spouse. Soulmates can come in all kinds of relationships.

:clap: :clap: on all counts. (Especially the bolded part. :kisswink: )

Theresa

Sounds like they are just trying to sell papers/magazines.... AGAIN! :tantrum:

:erik: Erik's Ebony Eyes :phantom:

Quick question, I just watched in the Media area an DL of him talking to ET during the press junket for TUT & he says that he was in a relationship while filming that movie so that would have been around spring/summer 2008.

Does anyone know who it was?

I ask simply because I have never seen GB with a woman on a regular basis out at premieres or caught by the media anywhere so he must keep it very low key & not go out alot with them. LOL

Edited by Liisa