Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry's Crotch....

Swansong

Well I must admit the heading definately caught my eye!!!!!

Great photo of Gerry. He looks right at home straddled on the motor bike.

Sally

Gawd, he looks so sexy on that thing! I actually gave up riding those because the helmet makes me claustrophobic and I hate the way those "brain pan" ones look, but I'd climb up on the back of that with Gerry anytime and take a spin, even without the helmet, that is if we stayed to the isolated back roads and of course Id have to wrap my arms around him ever so tightly and hang on! (Eh hum, I'll pump the gas).

D

As a bike rider, I absolutely LOVE the pic! Thank you Sam!

BTW~ this particular style of bike is not a crotch rocket. This is a vintage cafe-style bike. I'll get back to you when and if I figure out what kind. Inquiring minds wanna know!

Edited by Knight Phantom

What kind of bike do you ride, Deb?

I wonder if that's Gerry's own bike. Someone said that this pic was part of an Esquire photo shoot but I didn't see it in the most recent one with Gerry on the cover.

He do look mighty fine though.

D

I wonder if that's Gerry's own bike. Someone said that this pic was part of an Esquire photo shoot but I didn't see it in the most recent one with Gerry on the cover.

D

It is from the Esquire photo shoot, but was not included in the magazine...that happens a lot, photos are taken and not used in the magazine, i.e., the Men's Health magazine, when several pictures leaked out from the shoot that were not published. This picture first appeared on another site before GALS got it, and it's part of the Sam Jones photoshoot that was done for the latest Esquire with Gerry on the cover. The picture has been in circulation for several days before GALS acquired it.

PLR....

D

I don't have one right now, but the last one I/we had was a 2003 Yamaha V-Star 750. I sure do miss having a bike...

Yes, he does look mighty FINE! Thanks again Sam!!

:drool1:OMFG! My heart and stomach(among other things) LURCHED! when I saw this pic! I have fallen in love ALL over again! LOL!! YUMMY!! :yummy:

:funnyup:

Don't hold back now :lol:

But I totally know what you feel...it happens to me all the time. :thud:

Just when you think, ok it can't be any more severe then this...BAM some serious gerryliciousness comes around - my heart skips, my ears ring, my stomach twists, my hands shake, my toes tingle...and I start speaking in a foreign tongue. :cloud9:

Takes me a while to come to my senses...but it's totally worth it! LOL!!!

As far as looking any better, I'd prefer to see that HELMET but we'll let it slide this time since it was for a photo shoot and you wouldn't have been able to see that beautiful face as well. Looks like he's going along nice and easy on a California back road.

D