Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Photoshoot at Regency Hotel in New York

Jeanwhale

I know someone who is going to FAINT!! when they get home from school/work & sees these!!!!!!! I FINALLY!! saw something before she did!! :woohoo:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ( hint: Porterville )

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Hate to tell you this, Missy, but I saw them at 7:00 am. :lmao: I just didn't post anything cause there's nothing left to say ... :thud:

I think Ms. Paisleyscot needs to get a hold of these beauties!!

Dont get me wrong. He looks lovely but leave his hair to how it should be. I mean really is it too much to ask for some salt and pepper at the temples?

Gorgeous man. Let him have his hair the way it grows out of his fuggin' head.

Amen Sister!!! To use Holly's pairfect quote "I curse the Clairol gods!" A pox on them I say!!!

You took the words right out of my fingertips!!! :tantrum:

*pouts*

He's like a margarita. It's just not as good as it could be without some salt to lick off his ...

FINALLY!! New Photo Shoot pics to enjoy!! AND enjoying, I am!!! Gawd, he is beautiful! Who cares about the hair color, the whole package is gorgeous!!! I'd take him as is any day of the week!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I know someone who is going to FAINT!! when they get home from school/work & sees these!!!!!!! I FINALLY!! saw something before she did!! :woohoo:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ( hint: Porterville )

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Hate to tell you this, Missy, but I saw them at 7:00 am. :lmao: I just didn't post anything cause there's nothing left to say ... :thud:

Hockey Pucks!!! You couldn't have held back your comments even at that time of the morning!! With or without first having your coffee!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I no share no more with you!! NAAAAAAA!!!

Hockey Pucks!!! You couldn't have held back your comments even at that time of the morning!! With or without first having your coffee!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I no share no more with you!! NAAAAAAA!!!

Liar ... yes you will cause you :wuv: me.

I forget...what's your name again???

BTW....these pics still ROCK !!!! I do so enjoy "candid" shots.

First I would like to thank the Good Lord, and his mother and father for bringing him into the world.Last but not least I want to thank the GALS,photographers, etc. who make my viewing pleasure so enjoyable each and every day.I want to marry him and have his children!!!

Dont get me wrong. He looks lovely but leave his hair to how it should be. I mean really is it too much to ask for some salt and pepper at the temples?

Gorgeous man. Let him have his hair the way it grows out of his fuggin' head.

Amen Sister!!! To use Holly's pairfect quote "I curse the Clairol gods!" A pox on them I say!!!

You took the words right out of my fingertips!!! :tantrum:

*pouts*

He's like a margarita. It's just not as good as it could be without some salt to lick off his ...

...arms! (see new LA Times pic SIN found) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/ulti...ard/LATIMES.jpg

jeez I need a whole pitcher of Gerritas! :swoon: Bring on the salt!! Hypertension be dammed!

Edited by Knight Phantom

I always love seeing new pictures of Gerry, and he looks quite stunning in the black shirt with that intense look on his face but that last one that just surfaced........OH MY! That's what I'm talkin' about! It just says, "hit me with your best shot, baby!" :gerrylicious::yummy:

D

I tend to think that the people who do wardrobe and hair on the Bounty are ruining him. He looks so breathtaking outside the set and on the set with that "gladiator" hair do and the table cloth for a shirt he's almost a different man. Even my husband noticed the difference...

Theresa

This is so funny!!! I love it, especially the table cloth. :rotflmao: I love his look on the Bounty though. :lol:

I concur a few of those pics really take my breath away. How that man does not look in the mirror each day and want to lick it is beyond me :lmao:

Moira

Okay, as I was glancing at this post I read over the word "lick" quickly and thought it said "flick." I expected some comment about him looking in the mirror and wanting to "flick the bean." :lol:

Stephanie