Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
donna305x

not my avatar??

I just made my first post today. When I read it on the board, I was surprised to see that I was "Archie's Ocean Gal!" As much as I love the ocean, and hope to live near any of them one day, I have no idea who Archie is, and I am clueless as to how to remove this. (It is cute, by the way, but I don't want the real Archie's gal to think I am becoming her clone!) When I check my profile, avatar and signature status, nothing is there except my home town that I added.

I went to college, but I must need grad hours to do this! thanks for any help you can offer!

Hello Donna and welcome to Gals :KingLeo:

Here is the link to our ranking system -Archie's Ocean GAL is at the beginning of the ranking system.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...hp?showtopic=38

Have a look at it. ::D: BTW Archie Brown is I think Gerry Butlers first movie role in the movie Mrs.Brown.

Aha! You crazy kids are very creative here. Being as most of my time is being sucked up by checking out all the interviews, media clips, and galleries, I have yet to read the handy welcome-to-the-board stuff! Maybe I will get around to it one of these years...and thanks for the "Mrs. Brown" heads-up. I know exactly what you are referring to, and I do not mind being an Ocean gal in that context!

thanks again!!! ::D:

Risa! You the woman!!

donna305x...isn't this the best?

When I first joined I couldn't get enough Gerry and enough fun Gerry graphics! Go to this forum

click here! and look around, as there are areas where you can request avatar, signatures and fun goodies from other GALS.

Sarah and Cleobethra are responsible for many of the lovely ones you see here, including my own!

Have fun!

Hugs,

Barbara