Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Xan

Strange look to the board all of a sudden

Sorry, if this is the wrong place for this, but the configuration of the board seems to have changed on my computer. To the left where all those great pictures of GB use to be is now nothing but text, i.e. web addresses. What's happened? Can someone computer knowledgeable tell me if I have done something? It wasn't this way this morning. Help!

Nope. I've got the same thing. The mention of GerardButlerGals.com by Gerry must have overloaded our circuits and caused some sort of cyber mass hysteria! :funnyup:

D

It's coding instead of pics for me. It looks like HMTL code where as the board may call for CSS.

Love.

Tracy :hug:

??

It's fine for me!

Have you cleared your cache and cookies set by the board???

We tinkered with the logos/links for MySpace, Facebook and Twitter yesterday,

so if you haven't logged on since then, that might be the deal. ;)

Same for me. GBGF is doing the same thing. A problem with the server, I suspect.

Swannie

I'm having the same problem. The gallery updates on the left are all in code.

Nope. I've got the same thing. The mention of GerardButlerGals.com by Gerry must have overloaded our circuits and caused some sort of cyber mass hysteria! :funnyup:

D

That must be it! LOL. Just glad to know it isn't some crazy thing I have done. GB.Net is the same, which is really odd.

Have you all updated to the most recent Firefox????? there was a new releas this week...

Cleared your caches?

Cleared your cookies?

Log off and then log back in again?

:confused:

Same for me. Where are all the lovely Gerry pics?

Diane

It's coding instead of pics for me. It looks like HMTL code where as the board may call for CSS.

Love.

Tracy :hug:

Same here. Everything seems right-shifted as well. Why would both GALS and GB.Net both have the same problem?

bump to my previous post...

???

I'm sure it will 'clear'...

although it's fine for me!

Have you all updated to the most recent Firefox????? there was a new releas this week...

Cleared your caches?

Cleared your cookies?

Log off and then log back in again?

:confused:

I did all that except updated to new Mozilla firefox and I still see an HMTL code in the place of the gallery.

Love,

Tracy

Yep, got the FF update, logged off/logged on again...no difference. I have a MAC.

Yep, got the FF update, logged off/logged on again...no difference. I have a MAC.

Same here, but I have a PC. Totally puzzled. :bonk:

Now I did all those things, Barb. My screen is not as stretched, but the gallery pictures remain in HMTL coding.

Love,

Tracy :rose:

Barb

Its same for me whether on IE or Mozilla. Done as you said.

Moira

Yep, I cleared all my stuff too, but it's all html text. Doesn't affect my access, it's just annoying. LOL.

Ditto .. nothing is stretched; I just get the html codes for the Gallery Updates as well.

We can't all have the same problem and it be our computers. Something must be going on with the server, but for whatever reason Barb isn't experiencing it.

This is very weird.

Lisa

Ditto .. nothing is stretched; I just get the html codes for the Gallery Updates as well.

We can't all have the same problem and it be our computers. Something must be going on with the server, but for whatever reason Barb isn't experiencing it.

This is very weird.

Lisa

Also on GB.Net as well. Now THAT is strange. I contacted them about the problem, but no answer as yet. I still have stretch screen AND code. I WANT MY PURDY PICTURES BACK. :tantrum:

I am reading html code on left side of site under "Gallery Updates." I browse with Internet Explorer.

This is very weird.

Lisa

Also on GB.Net as well. Now THAT is strange. I contacted them about the problem, but no answer as yet. I still have stretch screen AND code. I WANT MY PURDY PICTURES BACK.

OK that IS bizarre.

I'm sure it will be okay in a short while -

I've sent an email to Stef with an F and Dr. Em to see if one of them can refresh 'feedburner' feed.

The photos are in the gallery, just click on the header Gallery Updates

Thanks for your patience while we try to solve the 'mystery'!

I'm sure it will be okay in a short while -

I've sent an email to Stef with an F and Dr. Em to see if one of them can refresh 'feedburner' feed.

The photos are in the gallery, just click on the header Gallery Updates

Thanks for your patience while we try to solve the 'mystery'!

Thanks. I didn't mean to nag, but I have become so accustomed to coming here and seeing those beautiful pictures, that I "panic" when things don't go as expected. You all do a phenomenal job as you know and we all appreciate it. (Can I speak for the group?) :kisswink:

Me too.