Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (GALS) Continued....

Dr. Em

Welcome back, Madame! I was wondering where you disappeared to!

To make him make that face... HEAVEN! I could die a happy woman at that point.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, and Terry OHHHHHH Terry, what Fergie said "don't be looking at my arse" almost sounded like an ad lib lol.

i watched the weather report today, and basically it's supposed to stay fairly warm until just before I return to work... :woo: lucky me....ARGH

Although to be honest I don't believe they can predict the weather that far in advance LOL

Have a great day GALS

D

LOL Suz, it's just so typical, I spend this time off in nice warm weather, mostly indoors, then the minute I have to start working in the barn and outside, sticking my hands in water...the temperature plummets.....GAH

Hey Lish, you like my siggy? I just do them cause I can look at Gerry pics and play with them. *dribble, drool*

Note all that I think Terry is still alive. And He's MINE. (all note my name please than take away W and add a B - Okay). Oh, alright, I will share if I have to.

I have to say TR2 is Gerry's most overtly Hot role. The "not what I had in mind but OKay" quote .... I'm right there with ya hon .... kinky.

Gotta run, still here and now over 1/2 hour late .... again.

I LOOOVE Terry! I once watched TR2 and skipped over all the parts without him in it ::D: It's funny how Lara takes all that time hiking through the trees and getting attacked by rock people, only to have Terry just helicopter down the hole! :mopboyterry:

Have a great day everyone!

Morning GALS

Well, I am home alone today. Alex went to kindy this morning with Simon, kicking and screaming all the way. Oh dear!

I'll check back on you lovely lassies later!

Okay, I'll be the one to do it :cunning: Gerry as Terry on the boat in the black swimsuit-OOO LA LA :funnyface: What a body! All men should look that good in swim gear :kisswink:

Mornin all! Have to go to this stupid carer activity today...BORING! I thought you would all like to know what I will be going on my holiday next monday (WOOOOHOOOOO!) I cant believe that it is getting that close ::D:. I have one request to make of you all, would you be able to pray for me at one point? I have been feeling really sick this week and dont want to be sick on my holiday. No obligation, I could just use the blessings being away from home. I am so anxious about it, because I want to have as much fun as possible and the possibility of being sick will spoil everything...especially going to all the theme parks ::D:.

Sorry about that Rush, thats crap!

Hey gals

Quiet day today, gotta hit the library soon and stock up on books. Risa, I searched for that book you mentioned in the thread about books LOL and I couldn't find the dang thing.....now I'm ticked 'cause I liked the sound of it.

D

Dawn, I guess you're talking about Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Sorry you can't get it. Maybe you could buy it cheap, used.

Rush and Candy, does this help to make you feel better?

Posted Image

Mornin all! Have to go to this stupid carer activity today...BORING! I thought you would all like to know what I will be going on my holiday next monday (WOOOOHOOOOO!) I cant believe that it is getting that close ::D:. I have one request to make of you all, would you be able to pray for me at one point? I have been feeling really sick this week and dont want to be sick on my holiday. No obligation, I could just use the blessings being away from home. I am so anxious about it, because I want to have as much fun as possible and the possibility of being sick will spoil everything...especially going to all the theme parks ::D:.

Where will you be going for your holiday Candy? I hope you don't get sick. Take lots of vitamins.

Where will you be going for your holiday Candy? I hope you don't get sick. Take lots of vitamins.

I will, I promise! I have been trting my hardest to eat healthy etc, hopefully that will have a good affect.

I am going to the gold coast which is in Queensland and is one of the nicest tourist spots.

LP, I like it!

:mopboyterry: mmmm, yummy.

Candy, so sorry you're not feeling well. I sure hope that whatever you're fighting let's you off easy in time for your holiday! I know what it's like traveling sick... no fun at at all.

You can bet that I will pray for you to get well and strong speedily!

Love and hugs,

Swan

Candy, I will keep you in my thought to feel better and stay that way.

Here is someone to help: :leo: He seems to know how to get fit and stay strong.

Ohh, just noticed I am now Geraculus's Bad Girl. I hadn't realised how much I posted and it is only my 1st month anniversary. You girls just rock I keep needing to be here.

Edited by Terry's Witch

And Terry isn't dead. After Lara left, the magic of the Cradle of Life resusitated him and he now lives in Zurich under a alias.

LONG LIVE TERRY

This is my favorite GERRY the ROGUE Movie--he is so sexy, so tough, so daring, so.... Posted Image Total EyeCandy in every scene. I personally think it was a huge mistake to kill him off--Terry & Lara seem to have a lot of chemistry that comes thru on the screen and I think they should have kept his character for future TRs. I love to watch this movie whenever I need a heavy-duty sexy Gerry Fix. Oh yeah, get out the handcuffs! Posted Image

I will, I promise! I have been trting my hardest to eat healthy etc, hopefully that will have a good affect.

I am going to the gold coast which is in Queensland and is one of the nicest tourist spots.

LP, I like it!

:mopboyterry: mmmm, yummy.

And where I live! Heeheheheh! :kisswink:

I LOOOVE Terry! I once watched TR2 and skipped over all the parts without him in it ::D: It's funny how Lara takes all that time hiking through the trees and getting attacked by rock people, only to have Terry just helicopter down the hole! :mopboyterry:

Have a great day everyone!

Hehehe, I know I laugh every time at that! Easy way in...but then he got the hard way out. ::D:

Jen, it's sooo true what you said about stage managing...luckily this is a very simple project, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to being a PA!

Caro, feeling better! You'll be in my prayers, luv. :comfort:

Hey, welcome back, Madame! Been wonderin' where you were. :smile:

Swan, I'm sorry you lost your voice...I bloody hate that! I've only had laryngitis twice, and they were both during physically demanding musicals. Naturally....

Hey there,

I hope you are all having a good evening, day etc. I am exhausted. My girls were up ALL night last night. Brent and I took turns tucking them back in. They went for a nice, LONG walk tonight so hopefully they will sleep tonight. Here are some pictures to drool over. They aren't Terry but they are "The Real Thing"

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

love to you all,

Suz

Yeah, it's good to be back. I would always sit down at the computer, and then the internet wouldn't work. Yikes! *ahem* Sorry, loud sizzling noise from the kitchen... what was that? Oh, it was veggies being poured into oily frying pan. Gotcha.

My brother turned 8 today, and he got this wierd cheap plastic cowboy set, with a gun and handcuffs and a watch and a compass. None of which work, and all are cheap plastic, but the gun does this wierd spark thing inside the barrel. Part of it is clear purple plastic, and when you pull the trigger, something inside sparks. Sounds a bit fire hazard-ish to me....

Well, I'm off to eat brother's birthday dinner now, something to do with chopsticks, as my grandma had 8 wrapped PF Changs chopstick pairs floating around her house, so she gave them to us. She's moving to Nauvoo, Illinois in a few weeks, after my aunts wedding. I'm excited to have a chance to go "east" even though that isn't really very far east, it's farther than I've ever been. Pathetic, huh?

Okay, I'm done rambling! Love ya, Gals!!

:mopboyterry: Grrrrrrrrrrrowwllllllll.....

:dance3:

Hi everyone! Just about to sit down and eat supper and watch "Robots". I haven't seen it yet.

Welcome back, Madame Angel! *Waves*

Ya'll...classes start tomorrow for me so I will be much busier soon. So sad! And, I didn't even get all the junk done I wanted to this weekend but slowly but surely things are falling into place ! Ugg! Just slow going! But, I will still check in when I can!!

Hey GALS!

Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone for the birthday wishes!

It's been a good day, but it was pretty darn cool when I stopped by and saw the messages...it's the little things, but it made me feel special! I love you GALS!

I'm out for some cake and ice cream! Irreversible adulthood is just now setting in....can't claim to be young and stupid for too much longer (just stupid, I guess....LOL!)

Thanks all!

Have a good trip Candy, try to feel better! And I'll try to stop in tomorrow to make sure that I say goodbye before the big trip, but if I don't chat with you or get to buzz by tomorrow, I'll be back from Glasgow on January 30th, and I'm thinking of all of you!!!!

Love ya! :kisswink: :inlove:

Jen

You know that tight feeling that you get in your skin when a patch is swollen, like from a bee sting? Well, my whole face feels like that right now. I've got an egg white face "mask" on, to tighten pores. It is very weird. My face feels swollen, and all I can do is blink. I can't move my mouth. Well, I suppose I could, but with the egg, it feels like it would crack or something. Very strange. And if I lightly squeeze my face, it feels like my eyeballs will pop out. My lips are getting very dry, and I can't open my mouth wide enough to get my tounge through to lick them. Maybe Gerry can do it for me.... :cunning:

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEN!!! I hope it was a good one. Have fun in Glasgow!!

Well, I think my egg on my face has dried enough, so I'm going to go scrub it off now. Goodnight, Gals. I hope to MAYBE post before school tomorrow, if I wake up early enough. *crosses fingers*