Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry on Kimmel tonight!

becozy

I can't believe it Gerry and Maxwell on together!!!! MAxwell's latest single "Bad Habits" is the only thing I have been playing in the car,at work,at home, and it really reminds me of Gerard.Please.Please,Please let Maxwell sing that song.I'm so high on this I can't come Gerry is MY BAD HABIT!!!! This IS TOOOO Much!!! AND damn if he is not killing the black clothes!!! OOOOH this is too much I will never delete this show~!! Tanya

Fun show!!

As soon as possible we'll have it in Multimedia!!

Funny interview! I will never look at a krispy kreme doughnut the same way again lol. So far, my fave Gerry TV interviews to date are:

1) Craig Fergurson; 2) Live with Regis and Kelly; and 3) Jimmy Kimmel. All of the hosts made him laugh, which I like to see.

Fun show!!

As soon as possible we'll have it in Multimedia!!

Funny interview! I will never look at a krispy kreme doughnut the same way again lol. So far, my fave Gerry TV interviews to date are:

1) Craig Fergurson; 2) Live with Regis and Kelly; and 3) Jimmy Kimmel. All of the hosts made him laugh, which I like to see.

This is pretty intense for me right now! Gerry and Maxwell on the same show!! Bring On LAC.I agree with you totally

OMG!! Gerry was in good form tonight!! I can't believe he told that donut story. I thought I would cry I was laughing so hard. I'll bet the girl/friend from Scotland gets the teddy bear!! This man is SO entertaining on talk shows. I'm so glad we will get this in Multimedia. Thanks Barb!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

I can't believe he did either. When Kimmel said the word "prank" my face turned red for him and I started shaking my head no saying "no,no,no"! I just laughed when he started laughing. His laugh/giggle is beyond infectious!

I don't know if I was laughing harder at the Krispy Cream story or at Gerry's blushing the way he did. It started all the way down his neck. He was just too precious! Great interview!! I hope he and Kristy were able to talk after the show!

Suzie

I posted this in the other JK thread but will put it here too since it is how I felt after watching his JK interview..........

Gerry is so big & disarming & looks so overpowering & strong yet when you hear him laughing or giggling like that you sense he has never really grown up so to speak, he has that lovely childlike quality in him when he laughs almost like a little mischieveous boy you just know wants to cause some trouble.

Hence the donut in the bum story!

Edited by Liisa

Gerry is just the cutest man I have ever seen! He giggles & blushes! I just love this man! What a great entertainer! Jimmy did a great joke about the Krispy Creme donuts. I think Gerry truly likes these appearances. How far he has come from his college days!

We had a great time. Jimmy Kimmel is very, very funny. I'll certainly watch him again.

Gerry was very sweet at the break to wave and smile at the fans. Ariel was there in the audience. He's a good looking guy. :D

I'm very tired and emotional ... I can't wait to see Gamer and just watch Gerry blow stuff up and kill people. :lol:

Edited by phoenixgirl

This appearance was indeed very cute. I was laughing hardest when he made the self-deprecating comment about trying to do the donut joke the other way, but it kept falling off. I love how in a single interview he can both make jokes about how much of a ladies man he is (the not remembering who he's slept with joke), and his inadequate equipment (though I would be very surprised to find out if that was the case). He's just all around a silly guy. Bravo, Gerry; another interview to add to the success column! :D

Stephanie