Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Welcome!! Here we are topping out on the 69th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic. Our penthouse is even more luxurious and decadent the 2nd time around so please, show us your favorite rooms or places to play up here on the 69th floor! There are plenty of mop boys available for your every need. The top is the place to be, for sure!!

Just to give a taste of what we have to offer up here :

Click to enlarge

When Gerry stops by and feels like singing, here is a music room for us to gather and enjoy the tunes.

Posted Image

For just sitting and enjoying the company and the view here is one of the sitting rooms

Posted Image

One of our roof decks offers a place for al fresco dining and conversation.

Posted Image

Just one of the many luxury baths, this one is already for a bubble bath - and big enough to share!! Jump in Gerry and I'll loofah your back!

Posted Image

For those new to our clinic you can find our previously erected floors below:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Highrise #2 Floor #21 - Convention Decompression

Highrise #2 Floor #22 - GALS turns Terrific TWO

Highrise #2 Floor #23 - GALS turns Two Part Deux

Highrise #2 Floor #24 - Let's get SHATTERED

Highrise #2 Floor #25 - We're having a HEAT WAVE!

Highrise #2 Floor #26 - Hot Summer Nights

Highrise #2 Floor #27 - Try to Remember

Highrise #2 Floor #28 - Rev up for Vegas, Baby!

Highrise #2 Floor #29 - He's Smokin'!

Highrise #2 Floor #30 - It's Gerry's Birthday Party

Highrise #2 Floor #31 - P.S. I Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #32 - P.S. I STILL Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #33 - 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

Highrise #2 Floor #34 - HELLO, Gorgeous

Highrise #2 Floor #35 - HELLO Again, Gorgeous!

Highrise #2 Floor 36-The Art of Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #37 - Interior Decorating

Highrise #2 Floor #38 - Attila the Hunk

Highrise #2 Floor #39 - Come in from the Cold

Highrise #2 Floor #40 - Come in from the Cold again

Highrise #2 Floor #41 - Viva Las Vegas

Highrise #2 Floor #42 - My Hero

Highrise #2 Floor #43 - Tropical Breezes

Highrise #2 Floor #44 - Spring in his step

Highrise #2 Floor #45 - Deserted Island Fantasy

Highrise #2 Floor #46 - Weather GALS

Highrise #2 Floor #47 - The Beautiful Truth

Highrise #2 Floor #48 - The Lusty Month of May

Highrise #2 Floor #49 - Still the Lusty Month of May

Highrise #2 Floor #50 - Dance, Dance, Dance

Highrise #2 Floor #51 - Keep On Dancin'

Highrise #2 Floor #52 - Follow Your Purpose

Highrise #2 Floor #53 - GALS turns 3!!

Highrise #2 Floor #54 - GALS turns 3 -The Sequel

Highrise #2 Floor #55 - Summer Lovin'

Highrise #2 Floor #56 - Music of the Night

Highrise #2 Floor #57 - In a NY State of Mind

Highrise #2 Floor #58 - Globetrotter Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #59 - Happy Halloween

Highrise #2 Floor #60 - Happy Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #61 - Christmas Wishes and Auld Lang Syne

Highrise #2 Floor #62 -Golden Guy Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #63 - Love is in the Air

Highrise #2 Floor #64 - Watching the Watched Man

Highrise #2 Floor #65 - Where's Thy Kilt, My Dear?

Highrise #2 Floor #66 - Who's Playing You?

Highrise #2 Floor #67 - Butler's Bounty

Highrise #2 Floor #68 - King TUT

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Hehe. Okay I have to admit I exhibit the following symptoms ;)

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

Amanda

Welcome to GALS Miss Amanda, you have come to the right place where you can share the addiction with others who understand completely.

:streaker: Hogging the fancy bathroom! I need a nice HOT bath. Oh Gerry! ;)

Thanks Susan!

Edited by Sapphyre

:yay: Floor 69 again! Without a doubt, my favorite room in the penthouse floor is my personal mopboys harem! Thanks, Bella, for the original design. Since the tower 1 suite a few more men have joined the harem in the suite in tower 2. :p

Posted Image

My mop boys seem to be MIA. They have probably gone to see GAMER!

Wishing everyone a safe and sane holiday!

Suzie

:funnyup: Suzie, I'm sure your mopboys will be home as soon as the movie is over!

Just checking in to wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday weekend.I'm just happy for the day since of run out of vacation days....Enjoy your friends and family....Tanya

Hi All!!

My week-end started out great because I was able to feast my eyes on Gerry in GAMER!! What a guy!! I will leave it at that for those who have not seen the movie yet.

Tomorrow I will be going to our town's festival/craft show which is awesome every year. So I plan on a fun-filled week-end. The weather has been awesome and the Bull elk have started to come down from the high country to our mountain town for the annual rut. Their racks are huge this year. There is no animal more beautiful than a Bull elk in the Fall.

Click to enlarge...

Posted Image

I love the Fall here. Soon the Aspens will start to turn gold. Another beautiful sight in the Fall.

Click to enlarge...

Posted Image

Next week-end is the annual Scottish/Irish Festival in our town. A festival that this Scottish gal always attends. "Scotty McCool" is going with me!! He has a wonderful Scottish outfit to wear thanks to Anna from England. We'll have a grand time together!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Guest Kyriem

I cannot have this symptom...

catching myself speaking Italian with a Scottish accent would be really hilarious... :lmao:

not to say totally crazy...

For the rest, I have many....

My family already believes I'm nuts because they hear me laughing in front of my laptop all time

without any apparent reason!

Edited by Kyriem

I would like to add one more symptom:

22. You didn't really like GAMER but still you want to go and see it again and again and get upset with your friends and significant other because they don't want to go with you.

Please tell me I am not alone in this!

Theresa

Theresa and Kyiem, you are not alone. I get on GALS sometimes and laugh out loud like a loon. Fortunately, only my little dog can hear me. When my family visits, I close the door so they can't hear me!

Theresa, I am blessed to have GALS that live near me so we can go to see Gerry movies as often as we like with no interference from other friends or family!

So glad you both found a home here on GALS! :wave:

Suzie

Guest Kyriem

Theresa, I am blessed to have GALS that live near me so we can go to see Gerry movies as often as we like with no interference from other friends or family!

Suzie

You lucky GAL!!! To find a Gerry fan around here is like looking for a needle in the Sahara desert...Then, we have to wait

for 3 months to see a movie because around here they have the idiotic attitude they can't see a movie with subtitles!!!

I know I shouldn't say that but...I have a friend who downloaded for me all Gerry's movies in English, it was the only

way to see "Dear Frankie" or "Shooters" for example.....

Yep, we found a home!

Theresa and Kyiem, you are not alone. I get on GALS sometimes and laugh out loud like a loon. Fortunately, only my little dog can hear me. When my family visits, I close the door so they can't hear me!

Suzie

If only there weren't a whole continent and an ocean between most GALS and myself...

Thank God for the Internet!

OMG, I have found my people!!! Until I found this place and all the lovely ladies here I thought I had emerged from under my rock only to find I was alone. I say I was under a rock because I only recently discovered Gerry. Recently as in TUT was my first time in a theater with Gerry. Recent as in I just saw POTO in July, July 2009. I saw 300 last summer but it was Erik that made me a differnt person. All my friends think I'm nuts and I couldn't even guilt them into seeing TUT, let alone Gamer. Which I will see alone again as I did TUT. I may have a problem. Your list of signs and symptoms were spot on, I too refer to my desktop Gerry as my happy place. As well as allegedly try a Scottish accent. Which if I did try it would sound very silly with my well developed Oklahoma drawl. Allegedly. Did I just say spot on?? Fook.

Guest Kyriem

Suzie

If only there weren't a whole continent and an ocean between most GALS and myself...

Thank God for the Internet!

You said it!!! Thank God for the internet!!!

Ready2fly, you found your people, yes... :grouphug:

Oh, Ready you ARE one of us! Although I discovered Gerry in Timeline, it wasn't until POTO that I went off the rails. Beware, your family will initially think you are nuts and it will take them a bit of time to realize you are just having harmless fun....until you turn your computer room into a Gerry shrine and start investing money in a Marek doll who has his own condo, sports car, rock band, motorcycle, pug and ravishing red head!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

THEN you will be in trouble!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

Tee hee Susan ... I know where you got the title for this thread ... :pointy:

As a "collector of rooms" I thought I would share a few of my own favorite rooms ... to go with the first post ....

Posted Image Sexy bath for One, Two ...

Posted Image A bed made for a king ... or a hun ...

Posted Image I see a very, very sexy scientist standing in his jammie bottoms, drinking coffee, looking out at the jungle below him ...

Posted Image This is just my own fantasy Gerry lair ... my favorite :wuv:

Edited by phoenixgirl

Guest Kyriem

Oh, Ready you ARE one of us! Although I discovered Gerry in Timeline, it wasn't until POTO that I went off the rails. Beware, your family will initially think you are nuts and it will take them a bit of time to realize you are just having harmless fun....until you turn your computer room into a Gerry shrine and start investing money in a Marek doll who has his own condo, sports car, rock band, motorcycle, pug and ravishing red head!!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/tex...th_IMG_1477.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j122/tex...th_IMG_2142.jpg

THEN you will be in trouble!

Suzie

Suzie...And I thought to be gone nuts.... Wonder what my mom's reaction would be when seeing a Marek doll in my room! :rotflmao:

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted pictures changed to links as per guidelines

Just popping in to say :wave: to our newbies Kyiem, Ready, and Terez.... and if there are any others that I missed....WELCOME to the fanmily!

I'm one of the "seasoned" Gals and have been under the Spell of our Gerbear since Attila! Also a must see for those that haven't seen it yet! It's good to have you all aboard ...so jump in the Gerry juice and enjoy the swim!! :p

:kisswink: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Guest Kyriem

Just popping in to say :wave: to our newbies Kyiem, Ready, and Terez.... and if there are any others that I missed....WELCOME to the fanmily!

I'm one of the "seasoned" Gals and have been under the Spell of our Gerbear since Attila! Also a must see for those that haven't seen it yet! It's good to have you all aboard ...so jump in the Gerry juice and enjoy the swim!! :p

:kisswink: Frannie

I already drowned in the Gerry juice... :wuv:

I don't go to bed without seeing some scenes from Attila.... :hearts:

Tee hee Susan ... I know where you got the title for this thread ... :pointy:

As a "collector of rooms" I thought I would share a few of my own favorite rooms ... to go with the first post ....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...6honeymoons.jpg Sexy bath for One, Two ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...th_winviann.jpg A bed made for a king ... or a hun ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay.../th_bedroom.jpg I see a very, very sexy scientist standing in his jammie bottoms, drinking coffee, looking out at the jungle below him ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/shay...331_2877634.jpg This is just my own fantasy Gerry lair ... my favorite :wuv:

*Sigh* Love the sexy bathroom.... for two of course ;)

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted pictures changed to links as per guidelines

I'm another "seasoned" GAL, seasoned in more ways than one--LOL. Just wanted to welcome

you three to GALS and let you know we are very happy to have you join us--and join in the fun.

Never have to feel "alone" with your Gerry feelings, altho sometimes we WANT to be alone with

him....I mean our feelings!!! I think it is wonderful to have friends all over the world coming

together with a common bond. And OH WHAT A BOND, IT IS!!!

Suzie, I love the photos of your Marek doll, and wish I were there to "play." When I come to

Vegas this time I am BRINGING my "boys." Guess I will have to do something about getting some more "wardrobe." And I should be talking about this at the thread, shouldn't I!

Hugs,

Judy

Edited by mommaduck

Guest Kyriem

I think it is wonderful to have friends all over the world coming

together with a common bond. And OH WHAT A BOND, IT IS!!!

Hugs,

Judy

Yep!!! I like forums, even if we're never online together due to the time zones, it's a far better place than some chats.

I feel like being at home.... (possibly with Gerry beside me on the sofa :blush:)

Just stopping by to say hi to all and the new members and I hope everyone had a great holiday with their friends and family!

I discovered my Rottweiler might be an alien because he seems to be immune to all the scrapes he gets into, this weekend with the BBQ we didn't notice we left the hot burning grill on the floor by the side of the fence and he just went up to it and licked it and my brother was standing next to him and said he heard a loud sizzle sound the second his tongue touched the grill and was afraid he scorched himself but apparently he didnt even blink and went on about his business in the backyard like nothing happened lol!

just thought I would share that :)