Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

:wave: everyone! My daughter, who has been out of work since being laid off in Los Angeles in March has a job interview here in San Antonio with Saks 5th Avenue tomorrow. Please pray for her!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Elissa, I WILL!! (and if she doesn't well...she can always come help me organize)

What Frannie said...ANNA I miss you!!!

Suzie, how was River dance?

hugs to everyone...

love,

Sue

Sue, Riverdance was awesome!!! I kept thinking about how much you would have enjoyed it! Such a trip through Irish history! There was no one in the theater who could sit there without tapping their feet! (I had to do that a lot because my feet were freezing. Why do they have to keep theaters at 10*???)

Elissa, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Erin. I know she is looking forward to going back to work!

Not much doing around the old homestead this week. I had houseguests and was running around like a crazy person all of last week, so this has been a quiet change for me. However, I've had a sore throat for days. Good thing there are no men in my life to be kissing!

SGD (that's sweet Gerry dreams for all the newbies)!

Suzie

and Sweet Gerry Dreams to you too - Suzie.

All my love to all of you, thinking of each and every one of you...while also holding so many Vets and serving military in my thoughts and prayers tonight.

Love to all, and, if you have tomorrow off --- ENJOY....

HUGS...Jill

Hey Ladies. I'm sitting here at work ticked off. This one woman I work w/is in the office announcing that she "thinks" she has swine flu, but she feels fine so oh well. Her kids and her hubby are home w/the flu and she doesn't want to be there because she has too much to do. They were going to test her at the hospital but she had to leave. I'm like freakin IDIOT! Pisses me off. I don't need to get that blasted flu again really. It sucks! I'm about ready to call Occupational Health and HR and make her leave. It's rude!

Other than that here's hoping you gals are having a pleasant day. :kisswink:

Cassie

Wow Cassie:

What a total jerk she is! What makes her think you all want

to be breathing her germs in.

I dont blame you for being ticked off.

Some people just seem to have no common sense.

If nothing else she should at least kept her big mouth

shut. :whoa::soangry:

Debbie

Oh Cassie....some people have NO common sense...she sounds like she has NO brains!

I'm still waiting for my copy of TUT....I slipped yesterday on the wet pavement and screwed up my back and today I planned on getting a lot accomplished....well, not now...now I'm just hoping to make it down the block to check my mail to see if it arrives today!!!

BUT this made my day:

Posted Image Fynnigan smiling!!! Toni sent it to me this morning. That cheered me right up.

hugs to all my sisters!

love,

Sue

Sue, Fynn is totally adorable. What a great smile!! Isn't it fantastic when the wee ones begin to develop their personalities? Now, as to you, Mrs, stop with the slipping and hurting yourself! Hope you are right as "rain" (pun intended) very soon!!

Cassie, sorry you have to work with jerks! Sounds to me like this is a very self-centered person, though you must admit, she doesn't mind "sharing"----especially germs!

Weather in South Texas is dry, sunny and warm with highs in the low 80s. Y'all need to come down and pay us a visit! San Antonio serves the bestest Margaritas in Texas! And I know where there is a guest room with your name on it!

Hugs whether you need one or not!

Suzie

Suzie: ah jeez, I wish I could visit you! Sounds like great weather y'all are having!

Sue: be careful! We don't like it when our sistars hurt themselves. What a cute baby! I can't believe how big he is!

Cassie: my dad calls it "sharing the wealth" when people go to work knowingly sick. I absolutely hate when that happens! Even the government is telling people to stay home if they don't feel well.

Well, we are getting our second new refrigerator in one week because they screwed up and gave us one without an ice maker. Now I am just waiting for them to arrive. All the refrigerated food is on the counter and I have a fan on it, hoping that none of it goes bad.

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

Mousie :wuv:

Hugs and love right back at ya Cat...and to everyone.

Sue!!!! Finn is absolutely adorable. What an infectious smile. :love:

Have a lovely week ladies. Been loving and adoring the coverage and wonderful pix from Glasgow....and the hug for Moira!!! Made me as happy as if it had been myself. Just gotta love it.

:menkilt:

Jill

Hi girls!! How is everyone?

I haven't been on for a couple months...my laptop really slows up on here, so anyways, I just want to say HELLO to everyone. I had to pop on and check on Scotty too.

I think i NEED A NEW SIGGIE...cHERYL, i lOVE THIS ONE YOU MADE FOR mISS aMANDA...THAT's THE KIND MY PC CAN HANDLE...VERY BASIC. {sORRY ABOUT THE SWITCH ON THE CAPS...I DID NOT MEAN TO DO IT AND CAN'T TAKE THE TIME TO FIX IT. jUST HAVE ALOT GOING ON.)

Sorry.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving day. We were so hot, weather-wise,and for so long, that it did not feel like Autumn until November 1st, and then the very next day, I was out shopping and there was Christmas stuff everywhere, and Christmas music playing...that just DOESN't seem right to me. I want to enjoy Autumn now that it is finally here. I thought there was a law, or a rule, that stores could not put up Christmas decor till AFTER Thanksgiving??? I agree.

Even on the radio they are playing C'mas music and I never thought they did it till Dec 1st. I'm so confused!!

I'm going to my brothers house for turkey-day...there will be 26 people!! Wow.

Can't wait to see my niece and nephew. :wuv:

Since I'm away so long, I only just today got to see the pic of Gerry at the Scottish LAC premiere, and he looked SO ADORABLE!! The black shirt and Prince Charlie jacket (WoW!!)...I think he looked SO GOOD in that movie. I loved him in it. Brutal, but GERRY is so good when he's insane!! :wuv::drool1::kiss:

Hi CAT, ANNA, SUZIE, etc, etc....

Okay, better go now.

Love to all,

Nancy XO

NANCY!!! *tackle hug* Great to see you!! Looks like this is the page for those who haven't posted in a wee bit... Cat, Paige, myself as well... Yoo hellooo!

~Mel

Well, I'd just like to know what else can go wrong this week. First of all, one of our cats, Fanny, stopped eating and had to be force-fed this weekend. She's at the vet while they're waiting for test results to come back. She's 14 years old. I'm waiting for the vet to call me to tell me what's up with her. Second, last night our plumbing backed up and flooded part of the garage, kitchen, understairs storage closet, dining room, and downstairs shower. I had to call-in to take off work today because we couldn't get a plumber here until this morning. Couldn't take showers either. We were up most of the night sopping up water. This is one time I'm glad those areas of the house aren't carpeted. The plumber is digging up our front yard to replace a broken section of pipe to the tune of over $1,000 as I write this. Third, our washer and dryer broke down today, so I just got back from buying replacements which can't be delivered until Wednesday. In the meantime, I have towels used in sopping up water from inside the house drying the old-fashioned way in the back yard. :tantrum:

Oh Elissa....sounds like you could use a hug...so here Posted Image...they say three is the lucky charm...hopefully this past weekend will take care of all the bad stuff for awhile!!

Posted Image Cat, Paige, Nancy and Mel!!!!! We really have missed you! Don't be such strangers!!

Thanks Jill...he really is such a sweetheart. Grandma got to take care of him Friday while Bryan, Toni and B2 went up to the snow for the day.... :wuv:

I hope everyone has a good week (especially you Elissa...you deserve it after the last few days).

hugs to all.

love,

Sue

Thanks, Sue! I needed that! :) We picked up our cat, Fanny, from the vet this afternoon. She has a urinary tract infection and hyperthyroidism so the vet sent her home with an antibiotic and thyroid medication. She ate on her own today so even though she didn't eat a lot, I didn't have to force feed her. She's more active so I think she's feeling a little better.

Elissa, you are more than welcome to come over here with the towels and use my dryer. I'm so glad Fanny is feeling better. Sounds like you have had a lousy time of it. NEVER ask "what else can go wrong?" or you may just find out!

Here's a hug.... :hug:

Suzie

Elissa - I hope all the "gone wrong" things have done gone from your house now! This must be a crazy time - I was listening to a friend of a friend the other day going over all that had been going wrong in her family and it was really insane, if she wrote it as fiction people would say it was too outrageous to be believable.

If I don't get a chance again before tomorrow I wish all the GALS and PALS and their families and friends a wonderful Thanksgiving with much to be thankful for, even if it is just the little things. One of the biggest things I have to be thankful for in my life is the amazing FANmily I've come to love here.

:grouphug:

Just want to wish all my GALS and PALS friends a

Blessed and Safe HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOR YOU AND YOURS

Posted Image

I know most everyone is running about doing the preparing for Thanksgiving Day. I am lucky--dinner tomorrow at youngest son's with his wife and her mother. Just a small get together but DIL will make it soo good with her yummy cooking. Then Sunday is another story all will come here for the big Thanksgiving dinner.

Just received an early Thanksgiving Blessing. My daughter just called and said the Level 2 ultrasound shows

IT'S A GIRL!!

Oh my goodness, another beautiful granddaughter end of April. Now soon to find out if it's a boy or girl for my son and DIL. She's ALSO due in April. Hubby and I have much to give thanks for this year! Two lovely granddaughters ages 2 and 3 months, and now a granddaughter to be and one more grandbaby to be! My cup of Blessings truly doth runneth over. :D

:hugs:

Diane