Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Susan~Sporran

Swannie....I'm sure you are disappointed at this roadblock that has come up. Have you emailed Sadie Montgomery and asked her for advice? Sadie teaches and maybe can steer you toward a solution. I have her email address that I can give you via a PM.

Susan and Judy I envy you both. Have fun GALS!!!

Special Hi :wave: to my good friend, Sue!! One day at a time sweetie. I still have you in my prayers.

Hi to ALL :wave: Have a great week-end. It is raining here and the clouds are so low I can't see the mountains. Good day to stay inside.

~HUGS~ Kathy

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Monday!

Okay, I have to admit I made a slip today. I heard one of my grade 10 students talking about going ot the movies and seeing LAC this weekend (She is not old enough to get into an R-rated movie, but that's beside the point), I got a little smile on my face and said that I wanted to see it becasue Gerry was in it... she laughed and said that she completely agreed.

Amanda

Hello GAL friends,

Yes I know, long time since my last post but I haven't forgotten you. We have been busy with getting arrangements in place to get the retirement house plans agreed by Local Council. Then a lovely holiday to Tropical North Queensland (Port Douglas if you want to google where). Warm and sunny. We even had the most glorious day on the Great Barrier Reef, just perfect. Finally we spend several delightful days with our son and grandson on the Sunshine Coast north of Brisbane Qld. Now we are back in cold Canberra brrrrrrrr!!!

Have been Gerry watching while away and reading the reviews of Game and LAC - some good some not. But we all know how good he really is. I am looking forward to Coriolanus. He's certainly working with some heavy duty actors in that one.

I hope this all finds you well, getting well or feeling better.

Lots of Hugs

Cat

Hi Cat, nice to see you Hun....Sounds like you've been pretty busy and also having a great time....funny how we manage to keep track of what or where our favorite guy is even when RL is the priority at the time... Good that you do find the time to check in and say Hi! :D

Been here a couple of time but seems that this thread is missing so many of our seasoned Gals....O miss Anna, (hope you are recovering comfortably and quickly my friend,) Also has anyone seen anything of Betts? There's just so many that have gone or just dealing with RL now....I guess it happens to all of us!

Anyway, just stopping in to say :wave: to all that do come and visit the SC...we do have a lot of great new Galfriends....

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Frannie

Suzie sending a running, leaping, boob squishing hug to CAT!....then helps her back up..... How are you doing, kiddo? We need something to read. Soon as life settles again, I hope you will produce more stories!

Frannie, I think the Siggy Piggy thread pulled away most of the action in the SC. Sure wish our friends would come back! Anyway, the rest of us are not chopped liver and I love y'all! Have a great evening. I'm spending mine with the two NCIS shows.

Are any of you Nathan Fillion fans? Last night on Castle, they did a cute salute to Firefly. It was really endearing and was the best Halloween program I've seen this season! Castle and Kate and Vampires, Oh My!

Suzie

Edited by Texas gramma

I'm here, too. My trip to Seattle for the birthday celebration was really a lot of fun. Met some new

friends and rekindled some friendships that we just let slip away. I survived my trip (the elevator)

to the Space Needle sky restaurant and we had a leisurely brunch over 2 hours during which we

revolved 3 times--the view was amazing!

We had four days of friendship, fun and fantastic Gerry love!! What more could we want? And

when I got home my DH had cleared out and painted our living room and the carpet people

were installing my new rug so that I now have a nice, bright, and clean environment. Only bad

thing is my husband's small cockatoo (he doesn't like me--I mean the bird doesn't) is now

residing in our BEDROOM to avoid the fumes from the new carpeting. That does NOT please me

at all, but will have to be there for a few more days, according to the vet. We should have done

this when we could open the windows and doors!

Hugs to everyone--let's try to keep some activity going here at the SC.

Judy

Suzie sending a running, leaping, boob squishing hug to CAT!....then helps her back up..... How are you doing, kiddo? We need something to read. Soon as life settles again, I hope you will produce more stories!

Suzie

WOW, really enjoyed those hugs Frannie and Suzie :-) WOOT!

Writing continuously now. Have a few that my editor has returned and need some work and then for submission to various scifi magazines. Maybe I will do a little fanfic and post it. I used to do that a lot but have been sidetracked recently. Hmmm, wonder why LOL.

BTW what's this with Anna? Is she ill? Must have missed that. Sending best wishes.

Also I see Swannie needs a few good thoughts is seems. As always you are in mine in the best possible way.

Hi mrs one two

Anyway, I'm just going to post this and then do some drooling on the LAC premier :wuv::pant::drool1:

Love to all

Cat

Kat, Anna had cataract surgery in both eyes. She was doing very well, but has been in hospital for a few days again when one eye needed more attention. She is now home, but her computer time is very limited. We all need to keep her in our prayers. Drs. are watching the other eye but everyone is hopeful that she will have a complete recovery.

Hugs to all,

Suzie

I guess everyone is busy w/RL such as myself. It's quiet in here. Halloween is just around the corner and I'm getting a bit excited. My son is Spiderman and my daughter will be the only thing that I wanted that suits her personality - The devil. I went to 3 different stores and I told each salesperson that I wanted either a witch or a devil and if they didn't have it I will go elsewhere. I found witch costumes but they were too cute and frilly. I finally found my devil costume and bought a bedazzled pitchfork so now I'm set. Well, once I buy the red bow to go behind her horns I'm set. Nothing else would do w/this tiny little go getter. Oy! Too grown for her own 15 mons old good I tell ya! Recent pic of this little woman... Posted Image

To all of you, have a great day and stay well. One of my co-workers is out of the office w/the swine flu. He has it and his son has it. I'm like WTF when did he know this cuz I just saw him Monday. I don't need to get this again I really don't. I'm a hypocondriac anyhoo so to me my throat is closing up and I feel ill. I could be fine but in my head "Oh, someone take my temp cuz I feel hot". I'm fine, but try getting this out of my head. :doh:

Cassie

:hello: to me galfriends,

Good to see ya'll here. It's been raining a lot here the last few days--soaking all night long rains. Hubby has actually been cleaning up the garage since he can't get outside much. Looking better and better. Maybe with more rain coming he can finish it. LOL.

I hope to go and see LAC one more time again tomorrow when I have to go out for errands and since the movie theater just happens to be in the area... :wuv:

This weekend hubby and I will leave for trip to Virginia to see family and stay a few days. I hope the mountains are still in full color as we will be traveling through them to get there. I told hubby we have to time it so we are traveling in the daylight hours. Will be back on Friday.

Anna, sending more prayers for your complete recovery from the operation. Miss you. :hearts:

Cassie, what a sweetie--and you think she needs a devil costume? I know what you mean about stubborn little ones. Last year my one year old granddaughter chose her Halloween costume herself and she would have nothing but a skunk costume--no frilly princesses for Grandma's little stinker--:lol:

:wave: Cat! Good to hear from you.

:hugs: to everyone!

Diane

Well Cassie, she must be the devil in disguise cause she looks like an angel (wait...maybe I can write a song about that....oh yeah, there already is one...lol)

Cat, good to see you my friend. I've been very sporadic in my hanging out here but it truly is my home away from home.

Diane, have a wonderful trip and give Ellie and Bea a hug from me.

Yes, PLEASE remember to keep Anna in your prayers.....she is really having a time of it.

I went to see LAC today with my sister in law and her girlfriend Janet.....Gerry's naked scene....Janet gasped and said OUT LOUD "OMG...no wonder you belong to his fan club" :drool1:

love,

Sue

I went to see LAC today with my sister in law and her girlfriend Janet.....Gerry's naked scene....Janet gasped and said OUT LOUD "OMG...no wonder you belong to his fan club"

Sue.... :funnyup: that is priceless!! :p

Cassie....your "lil Devil is as cute as a button! Like Sue said...she looks like an Angel!

BTW....hope they scrub and sanitize every thing your coworker touched! This is too scary so I can't blame you one bit Sweetie!

Suz.....you sure "aint" chopped Liver girlfriend! But I think you hit the nail on the head about the SP thread! I do try to stop in at least twice a week though!

Hell most of the time I've got my nose in graphics anyway! :p

Diane...have a wonderful week-end with your DH in VA. Wish I was going somewhere ...I do miss the color of the Autumn leaves up home...

Judy...it sounds like you had the greatest time my friend...I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wish I could have been there...I know I already said that (about a hundred times) but it's cause ...I wish I could have BEEN THERE! :cunning::tantrum:

Oops...gotta go. My tea water is ready...Time for a spot 'O Tea!...wish I had a scone to go with it! :p

HUGE {{{{{HUGS}}}} Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Good mornin'! How's everybody today?? It's Thursday which means tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had a couple of people in our area out with flu and even a couple with swine flu - it's been pretty crazy. My children were exposed to swine flu on Saturday (their cousin had it) but THANKFULLY and KNOCK ON WOOD they have not presented with symptoms. Keep your fingers crossed!

I still have not gone to see LAC. I was snuggling up with the hubby the other night and told him I wanted to go see it, and he said he'd take me. :wuv: Hope he doesn't get jealous!

Hugs......

Kira

Y'all don't make me get out the dust cloth and mop again! Where IS everyone?

My mum is staying with me a few days to protect me from goulies and gobblins and assorted ghosties during the trick or treat frenzy tonight, also to get in some power shopping at the mall (ugh!) ((If I were meant to shop at the mall, God would not have invested Amazon!))

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween. Be sure to spend part of it with :drac::drac2:

Hugs to everyone,

Suzie

Hi Esther! :welcome:

I haven't been here long, but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween errrrrr-body!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I hope everyone that celebrates Halloween has a wickedly wonderful time!

Esther! Posted Image to GALS and to the support center. Pull up a chair, put your feet up and have some gerry juice! Posted Image

hugs to all.

love,
Sue

Posted Image Suzie, I'm over here...but DON'T make me clean again...pllleeeassee

Thanks for the warm welcome GALS!

I'm still trying to find my way around this forum, looking for the best place to hang out with everyone, but I'm getting there!

Now, off to do some more drooling... errrmmmm I mean READING! yes, reading.

Thanks for the warm welcome GALS!

I'm still trying to find my way around this forum, looking for the best place to hang out with everyone, but I'm getting there!

Now, off to do some more drooling... errrmmmm I mean READING! yes, reading.

Don't worry about the drooling.. we all do it. We have mop boys here specifically for that purpose ;)

Welcome :)

Amanda