Gerard Butler GALS

9/9 - Butler Bases Arresting Performance on Real Life

framolamdu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My oh my! Be still my beating heart! See how nice Gerry looks. I like that he isn't all jacked up like he was in 300. He looks normal. OOH baby!

My oh my! Be still my beating heart! See how nice Gerry looks. I like that he isn't all jacked up like he was in 300. He looks normal. OOH baby!

EXACTLY!!! Just a guy ... gorgeous and healthy. Not a caricature or video game icon. Just a normal MAN. You can tell he's someone who cares about his health and how he presents himself. Even when he lets himself indulge in his beloved apple pies and ice cream, he still looks better than any other man around.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Even when he lets himself indulge in his beloved apple pies and ice cream, he still looks better than any other man around.

Yep!! Hope he will never never never go down Russell Crowe's road... Gerry no please!! in those pics he's gorgeous! :drool1:

I didn't like him in 300, just his acting. I don't like too worked up men, they seem made of plastic :blush:

I like that he isn't all jacked up like he was in 300. He looks normal. OOH baby!

How right you are! I didn't know anything about him before 300, I had seen POTO but did not realise it was the same actor, and actually the abs put me off completely, I thought he was another one of those action movie "actors" a la Schwarzeneger. Boy, was I wrong and now I could kick myself for all this wasted time.

More to the point, THANK YOU SO MUCH MOIRA!

Theresa

NICE! I'm also waiting for a still photo of Kable with wings, (I saw in the movie 'Gamer') Why hasn't that one surfaced??? It was awesome!

Sally

I'm sure he's going commando under there! This has to be just after they arrest him naked...gaaahhh!

A friend found these pics on a German Gerry site early today and sent them on to some of us. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!!!

I'd like a pic too of Gerry as an angel from Gamer!

:yay::wuv:

Okay, normally I can't stay away from this site, but today I was bogged down with work and didn't make it on until now...

The wonderful surprise that was waiting for me makes me completely forget the painful 10 hours of article editing!

Oh Gerry... you light up my life!

Steph