Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry to attend MTV VMA's Sun 13 Sep

framolamdu

Hi

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/09/10/vma-2...it-at-the-vmas/

Going by this seating plan if you look behind Kristen Stewart and along a bit from Pink that looks like Gerry. The MTV VMA's are being held at Radio City Music Hall this Sundy 13 Sep. Think the show goes out live at 9pm on MTV in US. In UK we get Pre show at 8pm Monday then the awards at 9pm.

Moira

Updated link:

Thank you Dallas for this:

List of presenters for Sunday's show.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621133/2...910/jay_z.jhtml

Edited by becozy
added presenters link

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/09/10/vma-2...it-at-the-vmas/

Going by this seating plan if you look behind Kristen Stewart and along a bit from Pink that looks like Gerry. The MTV VMA's are being held at Radio City Music Hall this Sundy 13 Sep. Think the show goes out live at 9pm on MTV in US. In UK we get Pre show at 8pm Monday then the awards at 9pm.

Moira

Good eye Moira! That's a pic from the PSILY Premiere. (I'd know it anywhere :rotflmao: )

eta:took me so long to post this (since I'm at work LOL) that it's been confirmed twice already lol

Edited by Hobbes

And the MTV pic is from the TUT premiere. :D We know our man anywhere, ladies.

Yay!! More great exposure for Gerry and LAC!!!

Moira emailed me this and I looked at my student and said, "What's the VMAs?" He answered me like I was stupid, "The video music awards ..." I heard "hellllooooooo dumbass" in his voice. OK so now I know ...

I'll be watching so I can only tape Gerry. :) This is gonna be a great month!

I'll only watch for Gerry but I'll be driving home from my parents by then. THANK GOODNESS Dad is keen on taping anything Gerry for me with his DVR & putting things on DVD. Claiming Kimmel when I get there for dinner.

Did ya'll notice he's not far from Katy Perry? One seat away & her song "Hot N' Cold" was the opener for TUT :D

I'm not a fan of hers but that song is so catchy & great opening for TUT that I have it on my iPod now. GO GERRY!!! WE LOVE & SUPPORT YOU! WOOOOO! :yahoo:

Not only is Katy Perry's song the opening of TUT but she was the musical performer when Gerry was on Jay Leno promoting Rocknrolla last October, so they would have met up in the green room there, I'm sure. I'm a KP fan, I think she is so cute!

He sure takes a lot of flights coast to coast. Imagine his frequent flyer miles!

There is also a pre-VMA show from 8 to 9 p.m. Maybe he'll be interviewed on that.

I have to work Sunday night, so I'll tape from 8 to midnight. That's just as well...I can just fast forward until I see him on either show. I quit watching MTV years ago when they stopped showing videos. My favorite MTV years were back in the mid to late 80s. I liked the VJs, especially Nina, Alan, AJ and Martha. Anyone remember them? They quit making good music after the 80s IMO. MTV is just a waste anymore with all that stupid reality stuff. Oh, wait, I did watch the first Real World from New York and then I watched the one from Vegas. But that was it.

Gerry is everywhere! I knew people would discover him! How could anyone not love his face, his laugh, his intelligence. I am gushing again. He has worked so hard & deserves all the good things that come with the hard work!

Attention those with good eyesight!!!!! Can you see the actual seat numbers..row and such on the edges iof the rims of the seats? I tried to enlarge them on my print preview thingy..but i can't make them out. I want to know exactly where Gerr is..At first, I thought that Patinson was in the first row across..but those are backs of seats in front of him. So..looking at the pix with a magnifying glass , can you tell the exact seat number, as in row___ seat 3..?

When they pan the crowd, my poor eyes cannot focus well..if I knew which row he was in, it would help! ha!

I'm just so proud of him. I wonder if he'll shave...as he did at the Golden Globes....Clean shaven or hirsute...I love this guy!!!

Poptart

Not really looking forward to this show since I find the people at this all seem like attention seekers & the MTV awards is always so over the top & stupid, I will wait to hear & see the pics on Monday I guess.

Bet Gerry will hit up the after party for sure & I have heard NY is where he likes to be during Fashion Week anyway. lol

Attention those with good eyesight!!!!! Can you see the actual seat numbers..row and such on the edges iof the rims of the seats? I tried to enlarge them on my print preview thingy..but i can't make them out. I want to know exactly where Gerr is..At first, I thought that Patinson was in the first row across..but those are backs of seats in front of him. So..looking at the pix with a magnifying glass , can you tell the exact seat number, as in row___ seat 3..?

Yeah, you're right Gerry is one row behind them.

I don't have a magnifying glass but it does look like he's in seat 3. Katy Perry is on the end and it looks like there is one seat between them.

Edited by Janine