Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry to attend MTV VMA's Sun 13 Sep

framolamdu

I THINK I saw Gerry on the live feed, but it's so far away and such poor quality, I'm not sure. I just happened to flip over there when I saw him.

IF it was him, he's wearing a black shirt w/ a brown leather jacket, probably jeans. As I said the video is very poor and it might not have been him.

Ren

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK I saw Gerry on the live feed, but it's so far away and such poor quality, I'm not sure. I just happened to flip over there when I saw him.

IF it was him, he's wearing a black shirt w/ a brown leather jacket, probably jeans. As I said the video is very poor and it might not have been him.

Ren

Yes you did ... :) Black jeans, too, I think.

I can't watch b/c I have too much HW :(

I'm surprised there aren't pics yet.

It's only been flashes of him while they're showing other people. Caramel colored leather jacket, black t-shirt. Can't see the jeans yet, and I can't tell who's sitting with him.

Katy Perry and Joe Perry introducing Russell Brand was AWESOME!!!

This is unrelated, but.......

.........does that Beyonce song make everyone want to do that video dance?

If you like it then you should have put a ring on it.....oh oh oh......

Sorry........back to G programming. :)

Ren

I woke up with that song in my head this morning! :music:

Just saw the video of Taylor's acceptance speech - poor thing

Saw a glimpse of Gerry behind Pink!

Edited by Aussie_Stace

He rocked it!!! Totally!

I am actually liking the VMA's this year. I like that Russell Brand. He's sexy in weird sorta way. Maybe its the accent. lol I like how they have performances in other locations. It must be a logists nightmare, but it gives fans a chance to be a part of the action. OOOhh.....and an extended New Moon preview! I can't wait for it!!!!

Edited by isaboo

He rocked it!!! Totally!

I am actually liking the VMA's this year. I like that Russell Brand. He's sexy in weird sorta way. Maybe its the accent. lol I like how they have performances in other locations. It must be a logists nightmare, but it gives fans a chance to be a part of the action. OOOhh.....and an extended New Moon preview! I can't wait for it!!!!

I LOVE Russell Brand. He's odd in a sexy way, yes. I enjoyed the New Moon trailer; I enjoyed Beyonce's performance.

I wonder if he stayed or left?

Gerry was cool.Kanye was a big A hole.Pink is on now that's my girl.I'm actually enjoying the show.You know they are going to party hard when it's over

Edited by dairyqueen