Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird

300 on TNT tonight (Sept. 11)!!

It will be interesting to see how edited the TNT version will be.

:claphands: Gerry on TNT again. NICE!! :claphands:

:beard::leo2::inshade:

:drink:

Oh darn I had to give up TNT and many channels to get economy basic cable so I could afford internet, but without the internet. I can't play with my GALfriends and that would make me all sad and stuff.

I got unedited 300 in my DVDs. I edit by closing my eyeballs. LOL

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

I've been wondering the same thing myself. :lol: I'm recording it for the fun of it even though the movie is sitting right there for me to watch. :doh:

The things we do... :lmao:

I've been wondering the same thing myself. :lol: I'm recording it for the fun of it even though the movie is sitting right there for me to watch. :doh:

:funnyup: Sad but true! I have to watch whenever I come across one on tv and I have them all just sitting on my shelf as well!

For me, I think it's the excitement of knowing that Gerry is getting widespread exposure!

(that phrase belongs :gutter:)

I have to watch whenever I come across one on tv and I have them all just sitting on my shelf as well!

*snort* I just recorded Reign of Fire too. :lol:

Oh, Mrs. Cre-e-e-e-e-dy... :D

For me, I think it's the excitement of knowing that Gerry is getting widespread exposure!

(that phrase belongs :gutter:)

You're trying to kill me now, aren't you... :poof:

(that phrase belongs :gutter: )

:lmao: But yeah, it's great to watch my shows and see Gerry yelling at me every few commercial breaks.

I'm with you, Jill. I may tape it just to see the edits, too. :D

I've really been loving the tv ads for this! THIS IS SPARTA!!

I with you all, I'll watch to see how it's edited.

Cheryl

oooohhhh....gerry in leather underwear! 300 rules! *amy clapping and jumping up and down on the couch* ....composing myself. don't worry i'll be alright! :yummy::pant::bonk:

:gah: I forgot to tape it tonight. I'll have to tomorrow night. Three nights of 300!

:lookin: You baby!

Edited by phoenixgirl

They actually didn't cut too much at all IMHO. ( I should pop in the dvd and watch just to be sure :rotflmao: ) The worst part was annoying commercial breaks at inopportune times, especially that last one!

They didnt cut much at all but then again TNT is still a cable channel and not network tv so they can get away with more than ABC, CBS or NBC. I was pleased but the commercials were so very annoying.

Oh darn I had to give up TNT and many channels to get economy basic cable so I could afford internet, but without the internet. I can't play with my GALfriends and that would make me all sad and stuff.

I got unedited 300 in my DVDs. I edit by closing my eyeballs. LOL

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

You made the right choice...You can always buy the DVD...

:funnyup: Sad but true! I have to watch whenever I come across one on tv and I have them all just sitting on my shelf as well!

I am so completely fascinated with this man's tongue...Could I ask what movie your siggy is from?

I wasn't going to watch 300 tonight. I've seen the movie and the director's cut about 300 times...well, maybe 7 or 8. But, I thought I'd turn it on as background noise. Even if I've seen a GB movie lots of times, I still can't not have it on when it's on TV and I'm home.

Well, of course, I started watching the whole thing again. Couldn't look away. They left in King Leo in the buff and as far as I could tell, quite a bit of the love scene. They had a warning about violence etc. at the beginning.

No matter how many times I see it, I get all drawn into the King Leo character, and at the end his death scene just gets me in the heart. I cry every time. Tonight was no exception. The goodbye to his queen, then raising his arms as the arrows fly. Gerry is just a magnificent actor. He became the king. Anyone who disagrees should just watch his performance in this movie. I don't think anyone else could project such strength and emotion with just a look.

I was surprised on some of the scenes they left on there. They did blur or darken some areas though like Gerry's bum. :tantrum:

~Tap~

American culture at its most paradoxical. Most of the violence was still there in all its glory. And all of the nudity was deleted or masked so as not to 'offend'. :D

Jane

I wasn't going to watch 300 tonight. I've seen the movie and the director's cut about 300 times...well, maybe 7 or 8. But, I thought I'd turn it on as background noise. Even if I've seen a GB movie lots of times, I still can't not have it on when it's on TV and I'm home.

Well, of course, I started watching the whole thing again. Couldn't look away. They left in King Leo in the buff and as far as I could tell, quite a bit of the love scene. They had a warning about violence etc. at the beginning.

No matter how many times I see it, I get all drawn into the King Leo character, and at the end his death scene just gets me in the heart. I cry every time. Tonight was no exception. The goodbye to his queen, then raising his arms as the arrows fly. Gerry is just a magnificent actor. He became the king. Anyone who disagrees should just watch his performance in this movie. I don't think anyone else could project such strength and emotion with just a look.

I agree. There hasn't been an actor in decades who has such a talent. His performances are stunningly real. He draws emotion out of me when I am not expecting to feel anything for a character. BTW they also blurred the oracles breasts..but I didn't care about her.