Gerard Butler GALS

9/12 - Gerry audio interview on BBC1 Friday!

becozy

:rose: Thank you Dallas for this!!

Gerry was on Scott Mill's show Friday, 11 Sept.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00mh2xq

Gerry's at around the 42 minute mark.

Scott Mills was the emcee for the London Premiere of the Ugly Truth (the guy that Gerry kept saying he loved his show and was excited that he was there)

edited time and date

(but if that was today...)

it's dated the 11th so it must have been yesterday, but 10am in England?!?! Back in NY. Makes my eyes droop just thinking of all that cross country flying. His internal clock must be all askew. no wonder he was up 5am to call. I am soooo not a morning person lol

Edited by MareksLadyD

:rose: Thank you Dallas for this!!

Gerry was on Scott Mill's show this morning.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00mh2xq

Gerry's at around the 43 minute mark.

Scott Mills was the emcee for the London Premiere of the Ugly Truth (the guy that Gerry kept saying he loved his show and was excited that he was there)

Thanks Dallas for the great find and Barb for putting it up on the site!

Gerry sounds so down to Earth and refreshing in this one. He's certainly not your average movie star, far from it. He sounds like a very excitable boy who's trying to very eagerly take in everything that life can offer him. And he certainly cannot keep still! :-) He always mentions taking a walk here and there, going up a hill, treking... Well, one would certainly keep fit around him. :-)

I have some questions about this call:

1. Is there any way to download it? It's a very precious one, we don't get them very often.

2. Where do you reckon his garden is? The house in LA or perhaps on the terrace of his NY apartment? I can't work it out.

3. This one is a bit "gossipy" and I know I shouldn't be thinking about it but I'm only human: invitation at Courtney Cox's? Hm, interesting... :-) OK, I stop now, I know I have fallen too low, I just had to get it out of my system. :-)

Theresa

Edited by terezoulini

His accent is very thick in this interview but then again my mom's accent is thick too over the phone I find, way more than in person.

So he was at a BBQ at Courtney Cox house? interesting since her BFF is JA. Wonder if that was a slip on Gerry's part since that no doubt will get the talk going again.

Edited by Liisa

:D Thanks, Barb!! That's what I was hoping I could do ...

Barb, Katie, whatever. It's all good! :lmao:

:bonk: I'm soooo sorry, Katie. :kiss: I'm sick today, please forgive me.

:sick::lol:

I guess he has a garden roof. Good for him. :) Wherever he can find peace and quiet.

As usual, he's so funny and open ... wanting to hear the David Hasslehoff story. How funny. OMG I just heard him yelling something about it being Friday. He's a good sport, you know? All the crap people ask him and get him to say or do.

OK - back to coughing my way through 300 on TNT ....

Edited by phoenixgirl

That was alot of fun. He mentioned Joel Silver's house after Courtney and David so was there 2 BBQs?.

Great interview. Now all I need is for him to call in Rob and Cat on Real Radio Scotland as that will be a scream

Moira

His accent is very thick in this interview but then again my mom's accent is thick too over the phone I find, way more than in person.

So he was at a BBQ at Courtney Cox house? interesting since her BFF is JA. Wonder if that was a slip on Gerry's part since that no doubt will get the talk going again.

I wonder too, I thought JA lived next door to her BFF

Aww, I love the BBC. Very cute telephone interview ;)

Thanks for posting!

Amanda

Hey ladies!

I would so love to download this! If anyone has any way that we can get that downloaded it would be fantabulous!

D

I simply hit "sve as" and it downloaded for me.

Hope it works for you.

Sandy

I am the most nontech person in this century! However, I "saved" it in a way. There's a place to email the link...so I emailed the interview to myself, and saved it on my pc. So to hear it when i want, I just have to go to my mailbox, click on "saved to my pc", and there is my email. I click on that link I send myself, and I have this delightful inteview.

My favorites: Ger's impersonation of Scott doing Gerry. ..His pronunciation of "Garrrrden" (what a charmer)...and his starstruck reaction to Justin Timberlake running on the beach. Their bathroom humor was funny ,too.. I sometimes just want to hug this darling man!

Betsy

:wave:

Well wonderful interview and GB doing the calling ACE and two fold happiness here .....

One GB spoke with his own voice....a SCOTTISH ACCENT.....

WHOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE

and

Two......GB tries to hang onto to Blighty by listening to such programmes when he should be asleep......shows he's missing home..... :wave:

I know I can't help it.....I want him to come back to the UK more......making no apoligies for that :wuv:

........... so to hear him keeping some kind of interest is .....reassuring and good to see he's still the old Gerard we all love after all the mayhem of the past twelve months.... :wuv:

Is he a total sweetheart or what? :wuv::wuv: