Gerard Butler GALS

The Ugly Truth DVD Release

Ladies...someone has to say this...so might as well be me......SALSA SCENE!!!!!!!!! ELEVATOR SCENE!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

"Promise you'll talk dirty to me?" "Put me in your mouth, I taste good." "You'll never know."

( i know, i know.....it's only a dvd! rolls eyes skyward )

The Divine Miss S :rose:

I can't wait to see some deleted scenes or bloopers on this DVD.. Hopefully the will include some great special features!

I'm with you, Char. I'm hoping for a commentary from Rob, Katie and Gerry! How fun would THAT be?

Waiting for Christmas isn't even an option. :lol: More like a birthday present for me for Gerry's birthday!

I can't wait to see some deleted scenes or bloopers on this DVD.. Hopefully the will include some great special features!

I'm with you, Char. I'm hoping for a commentary from Rob, Katie and Gerry! How fun would THAT be?

Waiting for Christmas isn't even an option. :lol: More like a birthday present for me for Gerry's birthday!

Yeah, if it was December then I could possibly wait until Christmas... not November. I'll be there to get my copy on the 10th :)

Amanda

Looks like this will be released on DVD November 10th according to both of the links below:

http://www.highdefdiscnews.com/?p=25819

http://movies.msn.com/movies/movie-on-dvd/the-ugly-truth/

Ren

Smart thinking for Sony in the US, they release it in time for the Christmas holidays. Unfortunately in Europe we'll have to wait until February 8, 2010. I guess they're aiming for Valentine's day? Who knows, I think it's stupid. :-(

Theresa

Why is Gerry not on the commentary it is Rob Luketic and Gary Luschesi. Do they not trust Gerry or something :lmao:

Great I dont think we get it in UK til early next year so I'll have to order a region1 copy.

Moira

Why is Gerry not on the commentary it is Rob Luketic and Gary Luschesi. Do they not trust Gerry or something :lmao:

Great I dont think we get it in UK til early next year so I'll have to order a region1 copy.

Moira

No, we don't until February, so I am getting region 1 and then region 2 as well. I hope GB is getting royalties from DVD sales, seriously ! :-)

Theresa

Oh, I will so be all over that on Nov 10th....my heart his already pounding thinking about the dance scene...the elevator scene..... :hump: ....oh yeah!!!! :kisswink:

Edited by redroseblackribbon

Shoot DQ!! Out here in the country, we goes ta Wal-Mart. I might even do it up big time and go the the Super Wal-Mart!!!!

This is one I'll be definitely getting on it's release date. My B'day is November 27th.. (gifts and cash are accepted!) lol

I really hope that if Gerry does get to participate in the commentary , that he can be as crude, rude and hopelessly charming while doing it.. would be great if they didn't censor it too much!!

I'm not sure when TUT will be released in Australia. I just checked on EzyDVD and they have it as a future release (not available for pre-order yet). But it's still playing at some cinemas here. It's made over $AUD12 million here in its 6 weeks of release - not bad for a country with a population of under 22 million). As a comparison, GI Joe (which made a fair bit more in the US than TUT, didn't it?) in its 6 weeks here has made just under $AUD8 million.

Cheers,

Vicki

• 4 weeks later...

Shoot DQ!! Out here in the country, we goes ta Wal-Mart. I might even do it up big time and go the the Super Wal-Mart!!!!

:lol:

I am definitely putting this on my birthday list.