Gerard Butler GALS

vma-pics

poersii

So now that Larry King's wife says Jerry is her new best friend maybe we will see him on that show.

Um ... ya spelled his name wrong ... :kisswink:

I noticed that too, but already chewed one person out today, so I thought I'd shut up. :funnyup:

http://www.starzlife.com/20090914/gerard-b...the-night-away/

This pic is after the VMA at Jay-Z's afterpart at 1Oak, I know the story is a little scandelous so if it needs to be removed that's fine I just want to say one thing..........finally pictured with a blonde, thank you lord! :p

Makes me wonder though how these women do it, I mean it seems a little sleazy imo to be trying to hookup with Gerry like this, these women must go there looking for someone famous like him in an almost stalker type way. ugh

Edited by Liisa

This pic is after the VMA at Jay-Z's afterpart at 1Oak, I know the story is a little scandelous so if it needs to be removed that's fine I just want to say one thing..........finally pictured with a blonde, thank you lord! :p

Makes me wonder though how these women do it, I mean it seems a little sleazy imo to be trying to hookup with Gerry like this, these women must go there looking for someone famous like him in an almost stalker type way. ugh

Hook ups generally aren't romantic, LOL....

So now that Larry King's wife says Jerry is her new best friend maybe we will see him on that show.

Um ... ya spelled his name wrong ... :kisswink:

I noticed that too, but already chewed one person out today, so I thought I'd shut up. :funnyup:

phoenixgirl and Knight Phantom - thank you for correcting me.

I guess I typed too fast! I'm so sorry - MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, it's funny.. now that I actually take the time to look at the pic captured Gerry and Blonde Dance the Night Away..

I don't even think they are dancing! Just looks like they are standing among people and she just greeted him and put her hand on his chest/shoulder..

Maybe I'm wrong but just looks that way to me.

You have to take things like this in their context. The same "writer" reported them dancing the night away, not taking their hands off each other, also made a comment about hoping he and JA were "dunzo" and that was such old gossip that they keep hanging on to. They gotta get some new material here!

I believe this may be the "old friend" that Gerry ran in to from Scotland that he hadn't seen in 17 years.

Isn't great when old friends just happen to show up out of the blue sometimes? Wonder why they had lost contact for so long. I guess she had to track him down, eh? ;)

D