Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry dances the night away!

Swansong

read on Just Jared's Twitter that Gerry's bro, Brian was out with him that night, and that Gerry was seen kissing a blonde:

Gerard Butler's brother Brian is here, looks exactly alike! Gerry kissed a blonde on the lips, didn't look romantic but wasn't a peck either. about 23 hours ago from UberTwitter

JaredEng

Just Jared

Whatever..I don't care who he kisses or dances with, I just love photos where he is profile. He looks beautiful in that pic!

Here is the girl from Glasgow: http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/interviews/...ap+_4_.jpg.html

Edited by Swansong

read on Just Jared's Twitter that Gerry's bro, Brian was out with him that night, and that Gerry was seen kissing a blonde:

Gerard Butler's brother Brian is here, looks exactly alike! Gerry kissed a blonde on the lips, didn't look romantic but wasn't a peck either. about 23 hours ago from UberTwitter

JaredEng

Just Jared

Whatever..I don't care who he kisses or dances with, I just love photos where he is profile. He looks beautiful in that pic!

Here is the girl from Glasgow: http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/interviews/...ap+_4_.jpg.html

How do you get to Just Jared's twitter? I'd love to read that. Was there a

pic of Brian? I'd love to see a pic of him and Gerry together.

Please PM me how to get on twitter page.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

She looks like the gal that Gerry introduced on the Jimmy Kimmell Show as the gal from Glasgow that Gerry hasn't seen since he was 17 yrs. old. Maybe?

~HUGS~ Kathy

Wouldn't that be something? Gerry finds his love that was right under

his nose when he was 17?

Wonder if he had a crush on her then.

Sandy

Ladies a little reminder to be respectful of Gerry's private life regardless of what is posted all over the world wide web. Twitter will be alot of celebs downfall as they can't seem to be able to do anything without it being reported on that site.

Moira

The one thing I’m learned about Gerry is not to get excited about who he hugs and kisses at a party. He is one of the most spontaneously affectionate men I’ve seen; he would hug and kiss me at a party for goodness sake! I’m pretty sure the woman is a woman at a party and not anyone in Gerry’s life or anyone who ever will turn up again.

Edited by Rubee815

I say good for him. He finally will have some time off and I for one hope he has a main squeeze to spend the time with. You go guy!

:wave:

I wonder if she has been attending the premieres with him only in the background. If so, Mr. Butler, she should be attending ON YOUR ARM. So there!

:hmm:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

Remember, Gerry said he dated under the wire so more power to him if he has been dating someone we wouldn't know about. His privacy is very important to him. I don't think he wants any lady scared away that could be important in his life now or in the future. Until he let's us know about anyone, I will just go about my business. When he's ready he will reveal her to the world if she does exist. Patience everyone. Give him space even on Twitter. He deserves our respect after all -- Don't cha think? We only want whats best for him.

Have a great time off to relax and rest Gerry, you deserve it. Guard yourself well, and keep as private as you can with the pap on your tail. Good luck.

Edited by Timeflies

I think that's Brian (wearing the white t-shirt) in the photos from the US Open Men's Finals yesterday. Check out the hairlines. :) If it is him, he's handsome too. Nice gene pool. :)

And if that's the Glasgow Girl, cool. Sometimes it's fun to revisit the past with someone who shared time with you. :)

Fine, you found me out. I dyed my hair blond just to see what it would be like. I'm back to my natural color now. How's that! Oy, can't I get by w/anything nowadays. :tantrum:

Cassie :funnyface:

My guess is that is the same woman as in photos on row 7 and 9 from the bottom (Bounty filming):

http://theentertainmenthotline.net/2009/08...ing-the-bounty/

I doubt it's either the Glasgow woman or that woman in the Bounty pics.

The woman in the Bounty pics sorry but is not G type & looks like a stunt woman or something, I think it is more of a chance it's the Glasgow friend but doesn't really look like her either imo.

The Bounty woman has darker hair too.

It is likely just a woman at the party that wanted to meet G.

The story in News may explain: 9/15 - Party animal

The article said Gerry wasn't keen on having his photo taken - and I'm thinking that's because this was 'personal-time' for him.

Just a general reminder:

Please keep that in mind, and please don't speculate overly much, keeping our chatter respectful of Gerry ;)

:ty:

Barb

The man with him at the Open isn't his brother.

Gerry greets and/or says good-bye to many ladies with a kiss on the lips. It means nothing other than Gerry is a very sweet, affectionate man. There have been a few fans who have been lucky enough to receive such a greeting. I suppose that means he was dating all of them, too.

Please respect Gerry's privacy.

Edited by phoenixgirl

Gerry's definately hit the "A" list now and there will be all kinds of "friends" coming out of the woodwork from his past, especially women. Seventeen years is a "long time, no see", but true friendships never die now do they? ;)

D

The story in News may explain: 9/15 - Party animal

The article said Gerry wasn't keen on having his photo taken - and I'm thinking that's because this was 'personal-time' for him.

Just a general reminder:

Please keep that in mind, and please don't speculate overly much, keeping our chatter respectful of Gerry ;)

:ty:

Barb

I think those are 2 different parties are they not?

The Jay-Z party was different from the In Touch one.

I think he didn't want his picture taken at the party on Sat that was held for the CW show "The Beautiful Life" not the VMA afterparty where he is pictured with the blonde.