Gerard Butler GALS

9/15 - Party animal

becozy

from: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/party_anim...06HAG7ABolHfzqL

Party animal

Last Updated: 1:13 AM, September 15, 2009

GERARD BUTLER was a surprise guest Saturday at a party to celebrate Mischa Barton's new CW show, "The Beautiful Life." The Scottish star made a quiet entrance to the party thrown by executive producer Ashton Kutcher and Harper's Bazaar Editor-in-Chief Glenda Bailey.

Despite being linked to Jennifer Aniston, Butler chatted with longtime friend Jamie Murray, who plays a cougar on the new show. Fellow guests at the Simyone Lounge say Butler wasn't keen to pose for photos -- maybe because he showed up in the same brown jacket for the VMA's on Sunday.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32845187/ns/en...ainment-gossip/

Here is another article where it appears Gerry was very polite in his dismissel of Kim Kardashian at the In Touch party.

Seems she wanted to meet him & sent one of her "people" over to tell him so & he said "No thank you" lol

Good thing, if there is anyone G doesn't want to associate with imo it's her, she loves the media following her 24/7.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32845187/ns/en...ainment-gossip/

Here is another article where it appears Gerry was very polite in his dismissel of Kim Kardashian at the In Touch party.

Seems she wanted to meet him & sent one of her "people" over to tell him so & he said "No thank you" lol

Good thing, if there is anyone G doesn't want to associate with imo it's her, she loves the media following her 24/7.

:lmao:

OUCH!!!!!!

I know that I've just walked out of the "Forest Primevil" but who the heck is Kim Kardashian anyway? What does she do? Maybe Gerry's playing "hard to get"? Well, he was polite about it anyway!

Anyway, "Ger, darling, you should know we don't care if you wear the same jacket, jeans, shirt or whatever again the next day! It's what's IN the clothes that we love! Go naked, we don't care!"

D

i don't get what is wrong with wearing the same clothes more than once in Hollywood. Drives me bananas! lol

And if the Kim thing is true..... hehehe!!!!! Kudos to Gerry for being polite but I agree. Not a person to hang around if you don't want people to get the wrong idea.

Gerry could walk around naked but there would be a lot of traffic accidents, women walking into walls and such....not safe ;)

That makes me giggle!

Hey he was nice about it. It's amazing that he's out at all these parties, and he chit chats, but there is never any reports of him being a complete and total freak show and trying to pick up everyone that comes onto him. Discretion is an extremely sexy quality in a man!

It makes me wonder if he's actually got someone at home, someone that prefers to stay out of the spotlight like a smart girl! Hmmm....but that's just me talking out loud!

D

That makes me giggle!

Hey he was nice about it. It's amazing that he's out at all these parties, and he chit chats, but there is never any reports of him being a complete and total freak show and trying to pick up everyone that comes onto him. Discretion is an extremely sexy quality in a man!

It makes me wonder if he's actually got someone at home, someone that prefers to stay out of the spotlight like a smart girl! Hmmm....but that's just me talking out loud!

D

He's mentioned before in interviews that he's been in relationships that nobody has ever found out about. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. He's also said that it's better to keep things under the radar because once the press finds out, it changes the whole dynamic of the relationship.

I appreciate that he's discreet about it... it makes it that much easier for me to fantasize about him! It's never the same when I know the guy is taken. ;)

Steph

He has to be tired of all the speculation and innuendo.Poor guy at least he had the foresight to stay out of the lense.Photogs would have been all over that.He wears some fly leather jackets.I love his style.So what if he wears it over and over as long as it is clean, is my only requirement

He has to be tired of all the speculation and innuendo.Poor guy at least he had the foresight to stay out of the lense.Photogs would have been all over that.He wears some fly leather jackets.I love his style.So what if he wears it over and over as long as it is clean, is my only requirement

I dunno, I wouldn't turn Gerry away at the door for having a smelly and worn jacket. :kisswink:

Steph

That makes me giggle!

D

He's mentioned before in interviews that he's been in relationships that nobody has ever found out about. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. He's also said that it's better to keep things under the radar because once the press finds out, it changes the whole dynamic of the relationship.

I appreciate that he's discreet about it... it makes it that much easier for me to fantasize about him! It's never the same when I know the guy is taken. ;)

Steph

Edited by DNice09

D

Ehehehe... poor girl then! I know that the term "poor" doesn't really apply to someone around Gerry but can you

imagine her life? He's followed 24/7 by paps, he's in any party with storm of models around him and he's never home... If she exists, most of the time she's alone and walled up in some place...

I know that it would be a small sacrifice for a GAL, but I dunno if I could stand it, I love being outside all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Ehehehe... poor girl then! I know that the term "poor" doesn't really apply to someone around Gerry but can you

imagine her life? He's followed 24/7 by paps, he's in any party with storm of models around him and he's never home... If she exists, most of the time she's alone and walled up in some place...

I know that it would be a small sacrifice for a GAL, but I dunno if I could stand it, I love being outside all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she is around and we just haven't noticed bc of the distraction that is Gerry! ;):lol:

Either way, I hope he's happy :wuv:

So how did this discussion go from Gerry the "Party Animal" to him having a hidden girlfriend? Do you think that he would have deliberately pointed out this girl in the audience the other night if they were a couple especially if Gerry keeps his relationships under wraps?

If say for instance, I was Gerry's SO, just saying mind you, it would not be difficult for him to "hide" me. I'm not big on parties and such and would prefer to lanquish at home (loft apt, haha) hanging out while he did "his thing" as long as at the end of the evening, he came home to me. Reminds me of that song;

:music:

D ;)

If say for instance, I was Gerry's SO, just saying mind you, it would not be difficult for him to "hide" me. I'm not big on parties and such and would prefer to lanquish at home (loft apt, haha) hanging out while he did "his thing" as long as at the end of the evening, he came home to me.

I'm the same way. Plus, any person that Gerry would be involved with would have to be very understanding and very trusting. There's no way you can keep a 24/7 eye on someone who moves as fast as Gerry does! :)

Steph

If say for instance, I was Gerry's SO, just saying mind you, it would not be difficult for him to "hide" me. I'm not big on parties and such and would prefer to lanquish at home (loft apt, haha) hanging out while he did "his thing" as long as at the end of the evening, he came home to me.

I'm the same way. Plus, any person that Gerry would be involved with would have to be very understanding and very trusting. There's no way you can keep a 24/7 eye on someone who moves as fast as Gerry does! :)

Steph

Understanding a man like Gerry would be crucial and trust is the key, but many women probably couldn't deal with "sharing" him with the public nor could some deal with the media exposure he gets with other women or the perhaps negative press that they might encur themselves with it. A woman would have to be very secure in her self and a bit open minded.

I have a feeling that one day, if and when Gerry settles on "the one", it won't be a big deal to see her with him now and then, but maybe it would be her choice to be public or private about it. His choice will also be based on someone who can deal with it and take it all in stride. Gerry seems to be the kind of guy who can't deal with anyone who might be needy or clingy, even a little bit. If she gets p'ssd off everytime she hears or sees something regarding his encounters with other women, it won't work.

Actually, I can see Gerry as a man who would do what he could to make his lady feel a bit more loved and secure in his world, even without her asking for it or needing it. You know it's about the little things like, bring her home the tiny party umbrellas out of the drinks, the doggie bag from Shin's, a lone rose from a street vendor, that tattoo of her name on his bum or buy her a new sports car, etc. That's all it should take. :funnyup:

D

Edited by GBPhanatic

Understanding a man like Gerry would be crucial and trust is the key, but many women probably couldn't deal with "sharing" him with the public nor could some deal with the media exposure he gets with other women or the perhaps negative press that they might encur themselves with it. A woman would have to be very secure in her self and a bit open minded.

I have a feeling that one day, if and when Gerry settles on "the one", it won't be a big deal to see her with him now and then, but maybe it would be her choice to be public or private about it. His choice will also be based on someone who can deal with it and take it all in stride. Gerry seems to be the kind of guy who can't deal with anyone who might be needy or clingy, even a little bit. If she gets p'ssd off everytime she hears or sees something regarding his encounters with other women, it won't work.

Actually, I can see Gerry as a man who would do what he could to make his lady feel a bit more loved and secure in his world, even without her asking for it or needing it. You know it's about the little things like, bring her home the tiny party umbrellas out of the drinks, the doggie bag from Shin's, a lone rose from a street vendor, that tattoo of her name on his bum or buy her a new sports car, etc. That's all it should take. :funnyup:

D

I absolutely melted when I got to the part about him bringing her home tiny umbrellas out of the drinks. *wuv* That so seems like something he would do, and is sweet beyond words. I agree, that he seems like that kind of guy... going out of his way to do the little things to show he cares.

Steph