Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

9/15 - Party animal

I LOVE IT!!!!

Our G-Man has such good taste, he can wear (or not wear) anything and we will still love him!! And OMG!!! I love that shirt that he has on with that beautiful grey leather jacket. It shows his awesome chest and a wee bit of that hair on that awesome chest that turns me into a young woman again!! He makes me shiver with excitement!! I love this man's everything, but I especially love his beautiful chest!!! And his legs, and his eyes, and his mouth and his arms and his.............Dear Lord, I love Gerry's everything!!!!!

Now where was I???? Oh yeah. Gerry looks awesome and I adore his hat. He is such a self confident man, he can come off wearing anything and the only reason anyone says anything derogatory is because they are totally jealous that Gerry can pull it off so well, and still be such a gorgeous man.

Kudos!!!!!!! To our Gerry. If you want to meet a person of Gerry's ilk, you don't send "someone" over to tell him you want to meet him, YOU GO YOURSELF!!!!!! DUH!!! Besides our Gerry has better taste!! Hence, he loves US!!!! Verra smart man!!!

Back to work on the next statue of our G-Man and then the pour on the 17th of November!! I am so excited. He looks so good. I am taking pictures as I go along and when I am finished, I will learn how to post them for you all to get an idea of what he is going to look like!! Start saving your pennies. He is going to be awesome, if I do say so myself!!!

Hugs Everyone!!! :wuv:

Jo

D,

GAL you hit it on the head exactly!!! Gerry is the kind of man that needs his space, so to speak and if you are the clingy type or the whiney type, don't even think to get involved with him. He needs you to be there for him and he will always be there for you as well. I could see him getting fed up with a woman who was all me, me, me!! He needs you to love him at all times, not just when he gives you something. You have to be there for him when he is depressed as well as giddy with happiness. But understanding of his quiet times alone. And even harder to do is, not to be his "servant"!! He will hate a woman he can control totally. You have to have strength of character to deal with Gerry's strength and his moods. He is an artist and they get moody. But an understanding of "by myself" for a while is sooooo important to a man like Gerry. And to know you will be there when he is ready to talk or cuddle or make love, will go far in making a beautiful and lasting relationship. His woman will have to have her own outlets that can co-incide with his. Too much hanging on is no good for any relationship. And ready to go at a moments notice will be important or not being able to go this time because it's not going to be a good trip, has to be an understanding as well. Not a time to throw a fit and claim jealousy! When Gerry finds the right one, he will never cheat or hurt her. He is not that kind of man!! Where the hell was he when I needed a man like him!!!

I always lose out!!!!! But at least I can love and adore and lust after this beautiful man here and in my heart 'til I die!

Well, gotta go and get ready for school. Talk at Ya All later!!

Hugs, GALS!!! :wuv:

Jo

And even harder to do is, not to be his "servant"!!

Oh yes! This would be the hardest, especially when I'd greet him at the door in my "servant girl" outfit!

"Oh master, thouest is home! How may I "serve" you? ;):cunning:

D

Joanna you should write romance novels, because if you can pull that description that you gave to an actual live human being together, you can come up with a killer story.

He seems like he's cool as a fan, fun to party with, and kind moody and evil in that British Aisle's sort of way. You know the way that makes you tingle...and his hotness is absolutley redankulous! :yay:

Edited by DNice09

D,

GAL you hit it on the head exactly!!! Gerry is the kind of man that needs his space, so to speak and if you are the clingy type or the whiney type, don't even think to get involved with him. He needs you to be there for him and he will always be there for you as well. I could see him getting fed up with a woman who was all me, me, me!! He needs you to love him at all times, not just when he gives you something. You have to be there for him when he is depressed as well as giddy with happiness. But understanding of his quiet times alone. And even harder to do is, not to be his "servant"!! He will hate a woman he can control totally. You have to have strength of character to deal with Gerry's strength and his moods. He is an artist and they get moody. But an understanding of "by myself" for a while is sooooo important to a man like Gerry. And to know you will be there when he is ready to talk or cuddle or make love, will go far in making a beautiful and lasting relationship. His woman will have to have her own outlets that can co-incide with his. Too much hanging on is no good for any relationship. And ready to go at a moments notice will be important or not being able to go this time because it's not going to be a good trip, has to be an understanding as well. Not a time to throw a fit and claim jealousy! When Gerry finds the right one, he will never cheat or hurt her. He is not that kind of man!! Where the hell was he when I needed a man like him!!!

I always lose out!!!!! But at least I can love and adore and lust after this beautiful man here and in my heart 'til I die!

Well, gotta go and get ready for school. Talk at Ya All later!!

Hugs, GALS!!! :wuv:

Jo

Such a perfect description! You really hit the nail on the head. I've been working my way through a Gerry fantasy in my head the past few days, and this is exactly what he wanted in my fantasy (which could have something to do with the fact that this is exactly what I'm like...) Anyway, bravo!

Stephanie

That makes me giggle!

Hey he was nice about it. It's amazing that he's out at all these parties, and he chit chats, but there is never any reports of him being a complete and total freak show and trying to pick up everyone that comes onto him. Discretion is an extremely sexy quality in a man!

It makes me wonder if he's actually got someone at home, someone that prefers to stay out of the spotlight like a smart girl! Hmmm....but that's just me talking out loud!

D

He's mentioned before in interviews that he's been in relationships that nobody has ever found out about. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. He's also said that it's better to keep things under the radar because once the press finds out, it changes the whole dynamic of the relationship.

I appreciate that he's discreet about it... it makes it that much easier for me to fantasize about him! It's never the same when I know the guy is taken. ;)

You know, I was just thinking that very same thing. I think that he is an amazing actor with a wide range. But I think I wouldn't lust so vigorously if he was openly in a relationship with someone.

I just hope he is happy in his life. Would I lust after him if he had a permanent relationship? Well, in movie roles yes. In RL, I'd still be his fan. If we love him, we want him to be happy. I sure don't have any hopes that I would mean anything to him in RL. Good lord, I could be his mama. I just enjoy him as he is. I hope he does find love and have babies that look just like him. I'll be interested to see the gal who finally gets him. What a special persson she will be.

Guest Kyriem

D,

You have to have strength of character to deal with Gerry's strength and his moods. He is an artist and they get moody.

Jo

Yep, you're right and that's the reason he's still alone. Despite all my incredible *beep* fantasies I can have about

him, as a former artist I know well it's hard to find one to stay beside you, in or out of the spotlight.

"The Ugly truth" is you always end up alone, no matter what. Normal people prefer normal lives in a normal world, where your partner and your

family are the top priorities and they don't want to share a person with the whole planet.

OK, now... who wanna volunteer to the ultimate sacrifice with Gerard???

:yay:

I feel like an anomaly sometimes. I'm so much more focused on getting what I want out of my life on my own, rather than finding someone to share it with. I have major reservations about long term commitments because I feel like my first priority will always be myself (it sounds selfish, but it's not supposed to... I'm probably not explaining myself well). I hope that someday when I get to where I want to be I'll find someone equally involved in their own thing to share some time with. We can learn together to make small sacrifices to factor each other into the equation. It will be a true partnership. I don't want someone to complete me, I want someone to complement me.

Maybe Gerry is just doing the same thing? He's so focused on his own goals right now... He's obviously not rushing off to find someone to tie the knot with. When he's ready to make that sacrifice, and the right like-minded person comes along, that's when it'll happen. And in the end, they'll both be the better for 1) having waited, and 2) having found each other.

Steph

In order to find happiness with someone, you have to be first happy with yourself and your own life. No one should look to someone else to fulfill them or make them happy. That's too much responsibility to put on anyone. You should bring in to a relationship your life and the other person's life just adds to it or enhances it. If you are in the "me" mode or feeling selfish at the moment, that's OK. That just means you're trying to find your happiness and your own life and when you do that and the time is right, someone will come in to your life, like the cherry on the cake.

That's one of things I admire about Gerry. He knows he's in that stage himself right now and even though he may have the desire to be with someone someday, he knows it's not right, right now. His fear of commitment issues may not be that so much as his fear that he can't provide the kind attention to a commited relationship that it might need. Once he feels comfortable where he's at and the right person comes along, it will click.

That old saying "you complete me" is so wrong! You should already be a complete person yourself first. It should be "you enhance me and make me better". If you are an incomplete person to start with, you'll be looking to the other person to fill the gaps and setting those expectation on them might be an act in finding disappointment and stifle them as well. That's the stuff that pulls people apart.

D ;)

That makes me giggle!

Hey he was nice about it. It's amazing that he's out at all these parties, and he chit chats, but there is never any reports of him being a complete and total freak show and trying to pick up everyone that comes onto him. Discretion is an extremely sexy quality in a man!

It makes me wonder if he's actually got someone at home, someone that prefers to stay out of the spotlight like a smart girl! Hmmm....but that's just me talking out loud!

D

He's mentioned before in interviews that he's been in relationships that nobody has ever found out about. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. He's also said that it's better to keep things under the radar because once the press finds out, it changes the whole dynamic of the relationship.

I appreciate that he's discreet about it... it makes it that much easier for me to fantasize about him! It's never the same when I know the guy is taken. ;)

Steph

Gerry and Kim Kardashian? Ghastly. Horrible. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS. He's such a gentleman. Like several of you have said, discretion is so very sexy. But then again, we are talking about The Butler.

In order to find happiness with someone, you have to be first happy with yourself and your own life. No one should look to someone else to fulfill them or make them happy. That's too much responsibility to put on anyone. You should bring in to a relationship your life and the other person's life just adds to it or enhances it. If you are in the "me" mode or feeling selfish at the moment, that's OK. That just means you're trying to find your happiness and your own life and when you do that and the time is right, someone will come in to your life, like the cherry on the cake.

That's one of things I admire about Gerry. He knows he's in that stage himself right now and even though he may have the desire to be with someone someday, he knows it's not right, right now. His fear of commitment issues may not be that so much as his fear that he can't provide the kind attention to a commited relationship that it might need. Once he feels comfortable where he's at and the right person comes along, it will click.

That old saying "you complete me" is so wrong! You should already be a complete person yourself first. It should be "you enhance me and make me better". If you are an incomplete person to start with, you'll be looking to the other person to fill the gaps and setting those expectation on them might be an act in finding disappointment and stifle them as well. That's the stuff that pulls people apart.

D ;)

Very true. And I might add well said...

I know that I've just walked out of the "Forest Primevil" but who the heck is Kim Kardashian anyway? What does she do? Maybe Gerry's playing "hard to get"? Well, he was polite about it anyway!

Anyway, "Ger, darling, you should know we don't care if you wear the same jacket, jeans, shirt or whatever again the next day! It's what's IN the clothes that we love! Go naked, we don't care!"

D

Kim Kardashian is a socialite and model. Star of keeping up with the Kardashians. Co owns Dash and Smooch two clothing stores next door to each other in calabasas california as well as a dash store in miami florida with her two sisters older kourtney and younger khloe. Her dad was OJ Simpson's Lawyer in that Murder case of his wife.

If say for instance, I was Gerry's SO, just saying mind you, it would not be difficult for him to "hide" me. I'm not big on parties and such and would prefer to lanquish at home (loft apt, haha) hanging out while he did "his thing" as long as at the end of the evening, he came home to me.

I'm the same way. Plus, any person that Gerry would be involved with would have to be very understanding and very trusting. There's no way you can keep a 24/7 eye on someone who moves as fast as Gerry does! :)

Steph

I was just saying to a friend that it must be very challenging to be involved with a famous man (or woman). Everyone wants a piece of him when he's in public. I saw it firsthand at the LAC screening in NYC. He was like the Pied Piper. Where Gerry went so went the crowd. I would imagine anyone who was his "date" would find it hard to accept being pushed aside and ignored, although you must know it comes with the territory if you're with someone famous. You have to have a strong, secure personality to deal with that. I hope he finds someone that fits the bill. he deserves it!

I was just saying to a friend that it must be very challenging to be involved with a famous man (or woman). Everyone wants a piece of him when he's in public. I saw it firsthand at the LAC screening in NYC. He was like the Pied Piper. Where Gerry went so went the crowd. I would imagine anyone who was his "date" would find it hard to accept being pushed aside and ignored, although you must know it comes with the territory if you're with someone famous. You have to have a strong, secure personality to deal with that. I hope he finds someone that fits the bill. he deserves it!

I totally agree.

But I can still dream that it's me, right? :kisswink:

*Sigh*

Steph

Gerry is the true Scorpion male. He will never accept jealously.

He expects his partner to trust him completely, even if she can't in

real life. He is highly capable of "cheating" on her strictly for sexaul

purposes, but NEVER would he love another woman, unless the

woman at home gives him reason to fall for someone else. As long

as she is faithful in her love and shows him that she is, he will always

come home to just her. If she ever hints that she doesn't trust him

completely, he will be critically angry. He is Scorpio, don't ever doubt

him in any way. He IS smarter, and sexier than any other man around.

His ego is very fragile. The work ego was created for the Scorion male,

but he deserves it COMPLETELY. He is the BEST, the BRIGHTEST, the

SEXIEST, and he knows how to keep his woman satisfied. He will ALWAYS

give better than he gets in the sexual satisfaction department. He fully

intends to. But you must stroke the ego. You must keep him convinced

that he is the best, brightest, most intelligent, and most satisfying man you

have ever known, and the only man you ever want to know after you meet

him. He will make it worth your while.

Whoever captures Gerry's heart can destroy him if they don't reward his accomplishments.

He is as proud as he is talented, with good reason. He will put his entire being into

anything he sets out to do. He will learn everything there is to know about it, and

every angle involved in it. He will be the best, as we all have seen. He will perfect

his craft and settle for nothing less than perfection.

Whoever loves him will have to love him completely and be a supportive part of his

life. She will have to know that whatever persona he is giving outside their walls,

is just that. He will be himself with her and worship her if she supports him in his

endeavors. She will lose him if she doesn't, because to betray his interests will

be a betrayal of him. He becomes his interests. She will have to be waiting for

the real Gerry inside their world when he comes home. It will be Heaven on earth

if she does.

Love him absolutely,

Sandy

Guest Kyriem

^^^ OMG, what a description of the Scorpion male you made... unbelievable!!

I already know I couldn't be happy with one of them, even if he was a Gerry Butler... I'm an Aries!

Well, but I don't believe in those things so...I still have hope!! ;)

In order to find happiness with someone, you have to be first happy with yourself and your own life.

What a truth you said above... I agree so much with you...

If say for instance, I was Gerry's SO, just saying mind you, it would not be difficult for him to "hide" me. I'm not big on parties and such and would prefer to lanquish at home (loft apt, haha) hanging out while he did "his thing" as long as at the end of the evening, he came home to me.

I'm the same way. Plus, any person that Gerry would be involved with would have to be very understanding and very trusting. There's no way you can keep a 24/7 eye on someone who moves as fast as Gerry does! :)

Steph

Being in the "limelight" in that instance would not be my cup of tea. That's all part of his job and would have to be an understood thing first and foremost on the part of a mate. Gerry is an intense and passionate man. All that he gives to his craft is an indication of how he would give of himself in a relationship and it might not be so much the quanity as the quality of it and that's more important. Trust would be a key factor as well. Although a woman might desire more, a little bit of Gerry would probably go a long way!

If a woman went in to a relationship with him with expectations and ideas of changing him, she'd be in for a big disappointment. He seems to be the kind of man that if you stand with him, supportive of what he does, believing in him 110%, and just love him, you'll be on his mind 110% of the time and he'll always come running back to you no matter what.

Delene

Guest Kyriem

If that astrological profile is right, Gerry does sound like quite a challenge. I believe I'm up to the task. Quick, someone send him my way. :D

Steph

If I see him I'm gonna try to send him your way...Can I give him a kiss before leaving him all to you? :wuv:

If that astrological profile is right, which I hope not, my life with Gerry would be a real hell... I hope

it was totally wrong, ehehehe :cloud9:

OMG!!! I love to read all the comments on who is the right person for this incredible man!! He will pair up pretty well Pisces! IF!!! They can not be dominated by him!! Pisces are loyal and loving and giving to a fault!! But easy to hurt if they don't have a strength of their own and unfortunaltely, only time and the school of hard knocks can make them that strong!! Been there, done that!! Thank God I am too old for him. I'd give that gorgeous hunk of male pulchritude a hell of a run for his money!! I read also that they are determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate, exciting and magnetic. I KNOW we have seen all of these qualities come forth from this amazing man!! They can also be jealous, resentful, compulsive, obsessive, secretive and obstinate. Yep, I've seen some of these qualities come forth when Gerry is pushed and other people are not sharing his time properly, ie: the little girl at the premier with the sign!! Gerry has no trouble saying "get Back". He is so kind hearted and yet his kindness sometimes gets out of focus of the 'razzies. But he is our man and he is damn good to us always. I also read that Scorpios are curious and great investigators. They want to know everything and everyone. When an answer is needed, they will find it. But,,,,some Scorpios only seem to see in black and white, and they have their own agenda and never fail to promote it!! Thank the Lord for that side of Gerry. We can look forward to having him in our lives with some pretty good movies for a good while. If anyone can make it happen, he can!! Scorpios are masters of their fates. They know only one way to live..on their own terms. They do not live life, they attack it!! When life hands them a loss, they don't waste time sulking, they continue on their path, sure they will eventually succeed. They are driven by their intense passions and desires and often they seem Imperious!! That's our man. But our Gerry has a heart of love and kindness for us and all his other fans. That's why so many people are so jealous of his success. The man is totally phenominal!! But I can see where it would be very hard to live with a man as strong in so many ways as Gerry is and yet he is so like a little boy at times, you can't help but adore and love him so much it actually hurts. Backing down from Gerry is hard and yet needed, but done in a way that screams "I LOVE YOU ANYWAY!! even though you just totally crushed my heart. He will make it up to you. You have to be patient and wait for him. Not an easy thing to do!!!

But, suffice it to say, if I were around Gerry's age and still had the body I had then, me arse would be looking to hook up with that gorgeously awesome man!! And believe you me, I have been through hell and back and the wringer three times and I know how to handle a strong man like Gerry. I am just too darn old to do it anymore!! I pray he finds someone that can love him, NO MATTER WHAT!!! Because he will love that person also, very much!!!

Hugs GALS. Time for bed!! Just needed to add my wee bit of change tonight!!

Jo

If that astrological profile is right, Gerry does sound like quite a challenge. I believe I'm up to the task. Quick, someone send him my way. :D

Steph

If I see him I'm gonna try to send him your way...Can I give him a kiss before leaving him all to you? :wuv:

If that astrological profile is right, which I hope not, my life with Gerry would be a real hell... I hope

Hey GAL!!

Your "pic" is just fine!! Gerry looks fantabulous as usual. Hard to mess up a damn good looking man!!

Jo

Guest Kyriem

Steph

Hard to mess up a damn good looking man!!

Jo

I should say impossible!!! He's always good looking, no matter what!!! ;)

D,

GAL you hit it on the head exactly!!! Gerry is the kind of man that needs his space, so to speak and if you are the clingy type or the whiney type, don't even think to get involved with him. He needs you to be there for him and he will always be there for you as well. I could see him getting fed up with a woman who was all me, me, me!! He needs you to love him at all times, not just when he gives you something. You have to be there for him when he is depressed as well as giddy with happiness. But understanding of his quiet times alone. And even harder to do is, not to be his "servant"!! He will hate a woman he can control totally. You have to have strength of character to deal with Gerry's strength and his moods. He is an artist and they get moody.

Recently I've read "Jane Eyre", and in your description of Gerry's character I saw Edward Rocherster. Yes, I think Mr. Butler's character is like Mr. Rochester. Besides, Rochester was a talanted actor.