Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Aus_anon

I can't get any video's to play in multimedia...

Hi all,

I can't get any of the videos in the multimedia section to work at the moment and wonder if it's just me sadly I am not very talented with computers...) or if there's a problem?? I'm trying to watch the cast sing along in POTO as it's not on the Aussie DVD but that doesn't work - I just keep getting "Error on page". I've tried a few other video's to see if it's just that one but they all say the same thing. Is there some sort of secret technical thing I should be doing???

Can any of you help? It would be much appreciated!!

Many thnaks,

Alison

I don't know if there are still problems but I think the multimedia area has been down for a couple of days due to the upgrade that was done.

Hey, gals!

Yes, Stef did a couple of major upgrades, and the Multimedia area has had to be totally revamped. It is extensive and she'll let us know as soon as it's completed.

Keep an eye out in Daily Updates, as Sarah should be giving us a shout when Multimedia is a 'go'!

Thanks for your patience, and Suz...thanks for letting Aus anon know!

Hugs,

Barb

There's some documentation about troubleshooting these problems here: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=3185

Today I attempted to upgrade the multimedia area and it's encountering a new set of problems. I am in contact with the creator of the modification to solve the problems and make it more usable.

I'm thinking about scrapping it altogether and creating just a download area instead of offering streaming as it seems to be the most problematic. I may do a poll to get everyone's opinion about this if I can't fix the current Multimedia Area.

thanks for your patience,

stef