Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

NEW 2010 Date POLL

On which dates would you most likely attend the convention  

69 members have voted

1. 1. When would you attend the convention?

• June 3-5
    • July 22-24
    • July 29-31
    • None of these work
    • Doesn't matter, I'll be there!

As you are aware, dates are being negotiated for the FIFTH Annual GERARD BUTLER FAN CONVENTION, in Vegas, baby! Due to previous commitments, the Hilton is not able to accommodate the Convention for the second week in June. For this reason, we need your input to help organizers decide which dates to pursue.

Thanks for your assistance!

Spot

MOD EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THAT OPTION 2 CONFLICTS WITH COMIC-CON We bring this to your attention in the event it may affect your vote.

As you are aware, dates are being negotiated for the FIFTH Annual GERARD BUTLER FAN CONVENTION, in Vegas, baby! Due to previous commitments, the Hilton is not able to accommodate the Convention for the second week in June. For this reason, we need your input to help organizers decide which dates to pursue.

Spot

Ooooohhhh!!!!! The 22nd thru 24th I hope!!!! 22nd is my birthday and would be an awesome gift to myself!!!!!

Have you ever been to Vegas in JULY??? Yikes!! I vote for early June.

Suzie

HMMM....didn't think of the weather.....twould be hot, but last time i didn't venture outside too much anyway.

there at any time - even if i have to WALK from TX!!!!!!

June 3-5 would a really nice time to go, It won't be to hot yet and that would be nice.

I have to look at the dates for Comic Con because I plan on going next year and a couple of those dates looks about that time. I'm voting for June because of this.

Cassie

Ooooohhhh!!!!! The 22nd thru 24th I hope!!!! 22nd is my birthday and would be an awesome gift to myself!!!!!

That's my b-day weekend as well. 25th! I chose whenever though :lol:

Any of those dates are fine-- As long as It doesnt happen Fathers day Weekend id fine with me!

Annemarie

Hmmmm, for me the first weekend in June looks good; but I must confer with Sally.

unfortunately my kids are still in school until June 9th so Im hoping for the July time. (they come with me to visit grandma) Weather doesnt mean much. Its hot but its hot in June too. Air condintioning is a wonderful thing lol.

I have to look at the dates for Comic Con because I plan on going next year and a couple of those dates looks about that time. I'm voting for June because of this.

Cassie

Cassie - Comic Con is July 21-25. We'll be there too!! :wave:

Jenn

I voted for the end of June - I will be Nashville the second week of June for CMA Fest.

The end of JUNE isn't one of our options. It is either first weekend in June or we have to move out into latter part of July. I voted for "anytime" because I have to be there no matter when we have it and I do not have any family obligations that would prevent me being there anytime. In reality I do not want the convention to conflict with ComicCon because that draws many of us (myself included). My true preference is first weekend in June.

Well, I prefer the first weekend of June, too.

I thought the last weekend of June worked wonderfully this year, but alas, my daughter has picked that weekend to get married.

Unfortunately, the first and second weekend of July is out for me due to family reunions, which leaves the HOT times of July. I didn't realize Comic Con was one of the weekends listed. Methinks it would be best for our convention NOT to conflict with Comic Con.

Just my 2-1/2 cents.

:hugs:

Dayna

I would be there anytime but my first preference is early June

My thoughts on the subject would be the early part of June. the 3rd through the 5th is my first preference, but I would come whenever the most could come.

sally

I would opt for the early June date.... Samantha and her husband are renewing vows in July AND my Granddaughter is getting married a few days later. **Crossing fingers for early June!**

OK, Sally and I have talked it over and I'm picking June 3-5 as well.

Anytime, anywhere, just let meknow and I'll be there!

Spot

MOD EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THAT OPTION 2 CONFLICTS WITH COMIC-CON We bring this to your attention in the event it may affect your vote.

Spot

Either weekend in July would work for 2 or 3 of us here SLC. The dates in June would still be too close to our Scottish Festival for us to get away. I guess if Comic-Con would seriously cut into attendance then it would be best to go to the last weekend in July. We all wish we were able to say that the timing doesn't matter, but there are other considerations that we can't always ignore. I voted for the earlier July weekend but either one will work for us.