Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

NEW 2010 Date POLL

On which dates would you most likely attend the convention  

69 members have voted

1. 1. When would you attend the convention?

• June 3-5
    • July 22-24
    • July 29-31
    • None of these work
    • Doesn't matter, I'll be there!

Kids are still in school the first week of June around here - that could hinder my ability to go, so I voted for July 22.

I'm going to Sanfrancisco on 6 June so begining of June would have suited me. Was in Las Vegas at that time this year and boy was it hot!!!!!! Mind you anything above 66 degrees is hot for us Glaswegians!!!! :wuv:

First week of June would be tough for me Mom because that is the kids last week of school, awards assemblies etc. Last weekend of July was my choice because after all the weddings, vow renawls etc we will NEED a break:D

I can be there any date. I have no life. . .

Sara

Sara - you must have a life because you sure bring life to the party when you are in Vegas!! It was wonerful to see you there again this year, and I look forward to seeing you there again next!

My daughter will be in school until June 4th, but luckily she is a Junior in H.S. and it's really no biggie to her, but if my kids were still little, it would be a HUGE issue.

Unfortunately, the reality is, no matter which date we pick, it won't be good for some. Every other year my mom's mom's side of my family has their family reunion and I absolutely have to be there next year. I did try to talk my daughter into moving her wedding up to the 2nd weekend in June, but she had already moved it once for her father and didn't want to move it again. I don't blame her. I'm just sorry our options are so limited for 2010.

:hugs:

Dayna

Sara - you must have a life because you sure bring life to the party when you are in Vegas!! It was wonerful to see you there again this year, and I look forward to seeing you there again next!

Thank you, Susan. Let me rephrase this. I have a life, it just includes a lot of free time... :)

Sara

My sons award assembly is scheduled for June 4th, so that weekend is definitely NOT good for me:( You guys will have to manage without me LOL

My sons award assembly is scheduled for June 4th, so that weekend is definitely NOT good for me:( You guys will have to manage without me LOL

OMG!! what to do, what to do...toooooo many choices.... MUCH going on in June/July but at LEAST Jska has changed HER wedding! Sorrrrry Miki, I love you and all but but but?!?!?!?! Awe heck, I will be there whenever it is! LOL