Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry rocks the reebok hightops

BaileyS

The man needs a bluetooth - then he can walk around looking like he's talking to himself. :lol: It would give the razzis something else to diss him about. :rotflmao:

Even when I'm wearing a headset I feel like I'm talking to myself. Meh, I hardly ever use my cellphone in public anyway. I strongly dislike people who feel it necessary to constantly be on their phone. Not referring to Gerry with that comment... He doesn't seem to do it much, and I'd bet they're important conversations anytime he does!

Steph

Are you kidding me?

You almost never see Gerry w/o his phone. If he's not talking on it, it's usually in his hand.

:funnyup::funnyup:We must have posted that at the same time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still thinking back on the "good ol' days" when I had a crush on "the one" in junior high,

only I went home and put on Elvis's TEDDY BEAR or Pat Boone (can't even remember one

of his!) Actually my favorite was TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM and I can't remember who

sang that, either. Now that does date me, doesn't it? But you are SO right about feeling the

butterflies, chills, and all of that. Now I am reliving those experiences through my 8th grade

grandaughter when I drive by the ball practice field so she might get a glimpse of "the one"

who is not to be missed with his bright orange hair. What a hoot, and Delene, thanks for the

"memories." Yep, just another way that loving Gerry keeps us "young."

Judy

:funnyup: It was "A white sports Coat and a Pink Carnation" by Pat Boone and also "Love Letters in the Sand." And I have a recording of "To Know Him is to Love Him " by the TeddyBears. Boy my age is really showing. ;)

Tish

Edited by tishieann

And besides talking low into the microphone for privacy, you also cover your mouth up just in case there are those out there who can lip read. Privacy all the way. Better than a Bluetooth for sure. :cunning: And I didn't pay much attention to the hi top reebok shoes. I couldn't take my eyes off the jeans. :drool1: Impressive. :D

Tish

The man needs a bluetooth - then he can walk around looking like he's talking to himself. :lol: It would give the razzis something else to diss him about. :rotflmao:

Even when I'm wearing a headset I feel like I'm talking to myself. Meh, I hardly ever use my cellphone in public anyway. I strongly dislike people who feel it necessary to constantly be on their phone. Not referring to Gerry with that comment... He doesn't seem to do it much, and I'd bet they're important conversations anytime he does!

Steph

Are you kidding me?

You almost never see Gerry w/o his phone. If he's not talking on it, it's usually in his hand.

My bad! I guess I don't pay enough attention to the stalker pictures of him. :) I think I was just searching for a way to exempt him from a category of people who bother me. :kisswink:

Steph

Okay, am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Gerry is talking on a headset, but he's actually holding it to his mouth? Kinda defeats the purpose of a "hands-free" device, yeah? Silly boy!

:whome2:

Steph

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

Steph

Are you kidding me?

Or in his pocket.

Which is just directing traffic :cunning:

:escape:

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

There is a book on sexual astrology that has a very interesting description for Gerry's sign....good stuff

Oh Lord, why did you make me go look that up?!?!

I like my compatibility rating, as if it really makes a difference :lol:

Sexually they couldn’t have found a more compatible partner. The need to express love will be felt very strongly by both parties and sex will be exotic, erotic and intoxicating.

4 hearts - It doesnt get any better than this! Go for it!

I did not need to look that up........I wish I had not looked that up. Ohhhh my.

B

Sexually they couldn't have found a more compatible partner. The need to express love will be felt very strongly by both parties and sex will be exotic, erotic and intoxicating.

I did not need to look that up........I wish I had not looked that up. Ohhhh my.

B

I believe you looked it up ... I can't believe you posted it. :lmao:

Sexually they couldn't have found a more compatible partner. The need to express love will be felt very strongly by both parties and sex will be exotic, erotic and intoxicating.

B

:rotflmao:

I know! Should I delete it?

B

ETA: I'm sorry.....I'm just playing! I have to have a little fun now & then.

Edited by Rendita

B

B

Don't you dare delete it! It's IS fun! I'm not going to look ... cause I don't need a chart to tell me what I already know ... :cunning:

Edited by phoenixgirl

B

B

Don't you dare delete it! It's IS fun! I'm not going to look ... cause I don't need a chart to tell me what I already know ... :cunning:

Lisa..............I liked your original better. Why should I be the only one w/ an embarassing post? Although on 2nd thought your post was probably only embarassing to me. (it was funny, though)

Oh well...........I'm scr&*wed..........well.........not literally.

B

Hahaha, you gals are cracking me up! Thanks for the "insight" into Scorpion astrology. :D

Steph

B

Hahaha, you gals are cracking me up! Thanks for the "insight" into Scorpion astrology. :D

Steph

This was our equivalent of drunk posting.......................except we weren't drunk.

Whoops!

Steph

Are you kidding me?

Or in his pocket.

Which is just directing traffic :cunning:

:escape:

That is a beautiful siggy! I just spent almost 5 minutes just staring at it!!!

B

B

Lisa..............I liked your original better. Why should I be the only one w/ an embarassing post? Although on 2nd thought your post was probably only embarassing to me. (it was funny, though)

Oh, I like mine too. Scorpio can expect to have amazing sex with Aries. Aries will be intrigued sexually with Scorpio. Where it goes beyond that is entirely up to them. Not sure what this has to do with high tops but it is more interesting...

:wave:

Hello!

He looks gorgeous and very sexy!!!!! I'm Pisces, I can't resist to a Scorpio!!!!!

Josée

["]

[/color][/font]

Oh, I like mine too. Scorpio can expect to have amazing sex with Aries. Aries will be intrigued sexually with Scorpio. Where it goes beyond that is entirely up to them. Not sure what this has to do with high tops but it is more interesting...