Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry rocks the reebok hightops

BaileyS

Okay, I think we've repeated my post enough. :)

Please go back to the original discussion you were having. You know high tops.......coffee cups w/ black lid/white lids.......why is he holding the microphone to his mouth...........his jeans......whatever.

Enough discussion about hot, nasty sex. Oh wait.........that was a movie.

Whatever..........back to the ORIGINAL topic.........pretty please.

Ren

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I wonder how many cups of coffee he drinks in a day? Seems like he exchanged Coca-Cola for Coffee. :lol:

The man must have a cast iron stomach.

I also think we haven't discussed how tight those jeans are enough ... his thighs are a bit "thick" for skinny jeans, but he does fill them out well in all the right places ... :cunning:

So, I wonder how many cups of coffee he drinks in a day? Seems like he exchanged Coca-Cola for Coffee. :lol:

I also think we haven't discussed how tight those jeans are enough ... his thighs are a bit "thick" for skinny jeans, but he does fill them out well in all the right places ... :cunning:

This reminds me of something I was thinking when I saw Gamer... When Gerry beefs up for roles, he must have to buy an entirely new wardrobe! His thighs in particular looked HUGE in Gamer. I have big thigh muscles, and my jean sizes vary by 2 or 3 sizes depending on how much exercising I've been doing... I bet Gerry has the same problem. Luckily he's rich and can just buy new ones when they cease to fit. ;)

Steph

Edited by AbandonThought

Hey strange is not always bad! :kisswink:

The reason the conversation went that way is because of those jeans ;) ....so, hey...Gerry might want to rethink what he's wearing........ :funnyface:

Besides if he's reading this section, I'm sure he's getting a great big........................wait for it....wait for it.....LAUGH, out of the entire thing.

D

The man needs a bluetooth - then he can walk around looking like he's talking to himself. :lol: It would give the razzis something else to diss him about. :rotflmao:

Even when I'm wearing a headset I feel like I'm talking to myself. Meh, I hardly ever use my cellphone in public anyway. I strongly dislike people who feel it necessary to constantly be on their phone. Not referring to Gerry with that comment... He doesn't seem to do it much, and I'd bet they're important conversations anytime he does!

Steph

Are you kidding me?

You almost never see Gerry w/o his phone. If he's not talking on it, it's usually in his hand.

Or in his pocket.

Which is just directing traffic :cunning:

:escape:

That is a beautiful siggy! I just spent almost 5 minutes just staring at it!!!

Thank you.

PaisleyScot made it for me.

I'm sure he still guzzles the coke b/c his obsessions were Coke, Coffee, and Red Bull :lmao:

I still can't believe how much he drinks of it all.

I'm just as bad though!!

The man's thighs are ALWAYS thick.

I'm not sure those are skinny jeans because of how crumpled they are at his ankles. Skinny jeans wouldn't and honestly I can't see Gerry, the true Scotsman, even thinking of buying a pair of skinny jeans :lol:

I just think they fit nicely!

Those jeans are AMAZING and so is the shirt.

I like anything that'll show off that body!!!

I agree on getting a new wardrobe! EVEN his FINGERS get bigger when he beefs up!

His thights...I've admired them since Attila..on his wedding bed...My! In Gamer....in his jail cell...all white and tight....thoose thighs...I feel like looking at that youtbue video "Thighs of Glory"....I had never really appreciated thighs until the Butler...I remember one woman writer in an interview described him as very tall with thighs like tree trunks! Nice image...I better be quiet ,or I might write something that's no PG.

Betsy

Oy this thread took a very strange turn ... :lol:

I'm going to keep going with the strange turn by saying waaaah, i only got a 2 heart rating with gerry! you know what 2 hearts means??? and i quote "think twice because you may live to regret it!" way to burst a girl's bubble. :tantrum::lalala::bonk:

Okay, I think we've repeated my post enough. :)

Please go back to the original discussion you were having. You know high tops.......coffee cups w/ black lid/white lids.......why is he holding the microphone to his mouth...........his jeans......whatever.

Enough discussion about hot, nasty sex. Oh wait.........that was a movie.

Whatever..........back to the ORIGINAL topic.........pretty please.

Ren

Oh no you don't! I've read this dern thread all the way up to here and you got your Zodiacal sexual compatability thing going with Gerry and I had to look mine up too.

Capricorn and Scorpio:

Scorpio needs to keep it simple with sexy intelligent Capricorn (so true). Capricorn is fascinated :pant: with Scorpio and there is potential for lasting love. Finally, Capricorn has met someone who matches his or her stamina in and out of the bedroom.

They will find that they share many things in common and their taste in sex and work will be very similar. Sex could be very hot here and will be the incentive to keep the relationship going. Hidden agendas do not exist in the land of Capricorn, Scorpio.

Keep jealousy and games out of the picture or lose Capricorn forever (Gerry you would never loose me. I'd just slap you around a bit and tell you to cut it out!). Capricorn gets better with age and is very much attracted to a prestigious lifestyle. All in all, the scenario looks very promising and sexual chemistry will last a lifetime. It only gets better with Capricorn, Scorpio! Despite their differences, these two may have met the love of their life.

Compatibility Rating: There were four hearts here! Where'd they go!

So there! :funnyface:

D :wave:

Who the heck wants to talk about shoes and cell phones anyway!

Look at this.... :)

You share an ability to communicate, empathize and understand one another. Your conversations get better over time and so does the sexual relationship. There is an unspoken bond between Scorpio and Virgo that once established, will hardly ever be broken. Virgo is a keeper for sexy Scorpio and vice versa. You will provide each other with what the other person instinctively needs and desires sexually. Sexual and romantic compatibility will be volcanic. A strong friendship and loyalty will keep these two together. Scorpio must not play any head games with Virgo or there will be a serious price to pay. Virgo will help keep Scorpio grounded and healthy. The prognosis for a long-term love is excellent. Focus on healing yourselves and you both will have found a mate for life. Working out together would be a great aphrodisiac.

Compatibility Rating: 4 hearts!!

Okay, so this is looking Very good :wuv:

I was talking about his tight jeans and everyone ignored me! lol I thought for sure that would have got everyone cluckin'!

AT I like the way you think!

Mine is pretty good....especially the sex part!

D

Yeah, the description about the sex life seemed pretty sweet, but then they only gave us two hearts. Boo. Well, they're description of Aquarians didn't match me very well, so I'm going to assume that we're compatible. :D

Steph

I was talking about his tight jeans and everyone ignored me! lol I thought for sure that would have got everyone cluckin'!

Youda thought! There's only so much you can say about shoes and cell phones. But it's too late anyway! Ren started something and there's no goin' back now! :funnyup:

D