Gerard Butler GALS

Behind the scenes of "Gamer"

Guest rcarder100

SO CUTE!

I love how he jokes about having sex with everyone... he's such a dirty boy. :kisswink: Plus, the conversations about needing to have a woman with nice feet were just adorable. And yeah, the lettuce. What a silly thing to say! I dropped a piece of lettuce and didn't have anyone else pick it up for me! Bring on the medal for performing your civic duty! :D

I loved this interview. Anyone have any other favorites that I might not have seen? We could turn this thread into a best of Gerry videos.

Steph

Have you seen the short video of him and Hilary Swank where they are using his shoe as a microphone? He reads the question to her for all the female fans asking what it was like to kiss him. But he brings his leg up and talks into his shoe. I think it is on here too. If not, the question is on youtube. God, I have too much time on my hands.

That whole interview is good. I remember he had on new shoes and really looked good.

I believe it was for Moviefone.

SO CUTE!

I love how he jokes about having sex with everyone... he's such a dirty boy. :kisswink: Plus, the conversations about needing to have a woman with nice feet were just adorable. And yeah, the lettuce. What a silly thing to say! I dropped a piece of lettuce and didn't have anyone else pick it up for me! Bring on the medal for performing your civic duty! :D

I loved this interview. Anyone have any other favorites that I might not have seen? We could turn this thread into a best of Gerry videos.

Steph

Have you seen the short video of him and Hilary Swank where they are using his shoe as a microphone? He reads the question to her for all the female fans asking what it was like to kiss him. But he brings his leg up and talks into his shoe. I think it is on here too. If not, the question is on youtube. God, I have too much time on my hands.

Nope, I don't believe I've seen that one. I'll look for it in the multimedia section. :) Thanks!

Steph

SO CUTE!

Steph

That whole interview is good. I remember he had on new shoes and really looked good.

I believe it was for Moviefone.

Okay, I'm going through the Moviefone interviews for PS I Love You in Multimedia, and I'm finding some cute interviews, but not Gerry talking into his shoe... can anyone point me in the right direction?

Steph

Spoke too soon... it was the next one I tried. :) It's here in case anyone other than me was looking. :D Thanks gals, very cute! I love watching him get on so great with his co-stars. I can't imagine how much fun it would be to make a movie, especially one like PS I Love You. If I were an actor the cameras would run out of film from all my outtakes! I'd just be cracking up every other scene!

Steph

You're right Deb. That would make a great ringtone!

I think Maria could do it ... I'll PM her and see if she can make us the ringtone.

Awesome idea, Deb!!

I got your pm Lisa and I don't know how to convert it as a ringtone, Anne asked me for ringtone help a couple of months back and I couldn't help her either I'm sorry :kiss: I just buy ringtones.

But I did convert the file for whoever might be able to do this or if you just want the files

One is an mp3 sound version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVKQBKAI

and the other is the movie version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKOLHHDF

hope this helps someone :)

and thanks for sharing this video ;)

Thanks for converting this to MP3! Sounds awesome!

Now, who knows how to cut out just the laughing? It's at 3:18 to 3:36 If I could just get those 18 seconds on a clip, I think I could add it to my phone.

Knight Phantom said:

Now, who knows how to cut out just the laughing? It's at 3:18 to 3:36 If I could just get those 18 seconds on a clip, I think I could add it to my phone.

I know a way that it can be made into a ringtone, but as far as I know, there's no way to share it (each person will have to do it themselves). I was recently pointed to a site called Mobile17 where you can upload audio files from your computer and it will convert them to ringtones and send them to your phone. It's perfect for this because you can specify at what point in the file to begin the ringtone and how many seconds it should run. Then, it sends the tone to your phone for no charge (other than the standard text rates).

Unfortunately, I don't think that it makes the MP3 of the isolated clip of the file available for download to your computer, or I would just do it once and then post it for you ladies to download from me. But, I suppose this is better than nothing.

You have to register with the site to use it, but I'm finding it to be a decent site. I created ringtones of Gerry singing "Galway Girl," "I'll Love You 'Til The End," and misc. quotes from movies the other day (some of Leo's more memorable lines, as well as a few from TUT). I love waking up to Gerry's beautiful voice serenading me with Galway Girl!

Stephanie

LOL Great interview! Thanks for posting :) He's such a ham.. the bit about the "Sex with you, then sex with everyone. I really don't look beyond that" I laughed out loud.

Amanda

Tell me about it! Only Gerry could deliver that line without it sounding smarmy. :D

Steph

I know! Anyone else probably would have been hit for saying something like that. The interviewer handled it verry well. I certainly would not have had that sort of decorum had Gerry suggested his immediate plans included sleeping with ME :wuv:

Amanda

LOL Great interview! Thanks for posting :) He's such a ham.. the bit about the "Sex with you, then sex with everyone. I really don't look beyond that" I laughed out loud.

Amanda

Tell me about it! Only Gerry could deliver that line without it sounding smarmy. :D

Steph

I know! Anyone else probably would have been hit for saying something like that. The interviewer handled it verry well. I certainly would not have had that sort of decorum had Gerry suggested his immediate plans included sleeping with ME :wuv:

Amanda

If Gerry ever suggested we go have sex, decorum goes out the window. Where and when will be the first words out of my mouth .... well, YES will be the first ....

Amanda

Steph

Amanda

If Gerry ever suggested we go have sex, decorum goes out the window. Where and when will be the first words out of my mouth .... well, YES will be the first ....

Yeah, I'd probably respond with a little too much enthusiasm as well. It might involve jumping out of my chair and onto his lap...

Steph

AbandonThought said:
Knight Phantom said:

I know a way that it can be made into a ringtone, but as far as I know, there's no way to share it (each person will have to do it themselves). I was recently pointed to a site called Mobile17 where you can upload audio files from your computer and it will convert them to ringtones and send them to your phone. It's perfect for this because you can specify at what point in the file to begin the ringtone and how many seconds it should run. Then, it sends the tone to your phone for no charge (other than the standard text rates).

Unfortunately, I don't think that it makes the MP3 of the isolated clip of the file available for download to your computer, or I would just do it once and then post it for you ladies to download from me. But, I suppose this is better than nothing.

You have to register with the site to use it, but I'm finding it to be a decent site. I created ringtones of Gerry singing "Galway Girl," "I'll Love You 'Til The End," and misc. quotes from movies the other day (some of Leo's more memorable lines, as well as a few from TUT). I love waking up to Gerry's beautiful voice serenading me with Galway Girl!

Stephanie

Okay, and I lied about it not giving you the MP3 file... you can choose to either have it e-mailed to you or sent to your phone. I have the cut down clip (just the 18 seconds of laughter) if anyone wants it.

Steph

I've seen him laughing his arse off with a friend of mine here in Philly.He had on that gray jumpsuit(LAC)He was laughing so hard he was bent over and he mooned me in the process.NIce shot.It was good to see him cutting up in between takes.As far as the robot dance goes It definitely proves he got ryhthm.Yes he has ryhthm....

Thanks Wadi for converting this to MP3! Sounds awesome!

Okay, and I lied about it not giving you the MP3 file... you can choose to either have it e-mailed to you or sent to your phone. I have the cut down clip (just the 18 seconds of laughter) if anyone wants it.

Steph

I would LOVE to have it Steph! You can PM it to me if you like. Thank you so much.

Knight Phantom said:
AbandonThought said:
Knight Phantom said:

Steph

I would LOVE to have it Steph! You can PM it to me if you like. Thank you so much.

Me too, please?! Thanks Steph! :hugs:

Knight Phantom said:

Ahh! you got it done lol!

I was trying for awhile and finally figured it out and it's too late

oh well... here's my conversion, just save as to download

http://www.largefilesasap.com/cupload/7862...4eb54/Audio.wma

thanks for all the other ringtones as well :)

Trying like hell to get it set on my phone........sometimes I repel technology :spit:

Well, I think they specifically make it difficult for you to upload media to your phone so that you have to buy all your ringtones and wallpapers and stuff from their wireless store. It's all one big scam! :D

Steph

Amanda

Steph

Amanda

Yeah, I'd probably respond with a little too much enthusiasm as well. It might involve jumping out of my chair and onto his lap...

Steph

HAHA, I KNOW I'd be a little overenthusiastic!

Amanda

He's such a ham.. the bit about the "Sex with you, then sex with everyone. I really don't look beyond that" I laughed out loud.

:lmao:

Me too!! My mother is always more convinced I'm crazy because I laugh all the time in front of my laptop!!

I'm shy, I would probably have to breathe a bit after that...then maybe dig a hole in the ground and go hiding there...

Sorry :blush: