Gerard Butler GALS

GALS Creative Contests!!

jenn

Welcome to the latest GALS Creative Contest - in honor of Gerard's 40th Birthday!

We are holding several categories of creative contests to celebrate Gerard's big birthday on Nov. 13.

Members are allowed to enter one or ALL categories, but only one entry per category please.

The categories are:

1. Create a siggy for Gerard's 40th birthday. Regular siggy sizing applies.

2. Draw or paint a picture of Gerard.

3. A video - No material above PG13 to be included.

4. A poem or short story (500 words or less). *guidelines for fanfic apply here too! No using Gerry's name. You can use one of his roles or a character "based" on Gerry with a different name.

The theme for all categories is Celebrating Gerry's Birthday!!

Entries should be submitted to me (Jenn) by 12:00 midnight (PST) by or before Sunday, November 1. Entries in each category will then be posted for all the GALS to vote on. The entry with the most votes from each category will then be voted on to select the overall creative winner... which will be posted on November 13 - Gerry's Big Birthday!!!

There will be prizes awarded for 1st and 2nd place in each category. A grand prize will be given for the overall winner. The overall winner will also receive a custom made "winners" graphic!!

Any questions? PM Jenn

GOOD LUCK!!!

Edited by jenn
clarified short story guidelines

Oh I can only make a video as I removed my siggy making stuff because it was taking up too much room on my computer. Unless I create one completely at photobucket. Now I could do that. Oh I can write poems and short stories. This time I will have to count my words though. Seriously just ask Becozy why. I am just having a conversation in my brain with myself and typing it here.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

My Ghettofabulous Redneck lick and a promise offerings are ready for this. I really enjoyed making what I made whether anyone else likes them or not. I hope many people entered. I love voting and looking at all the entries. There are so many talented ladies and gents here. I would love to see what everyone comes up with.

I love me some Gerry and I love me so GALs! :grouphug:

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

P.S. Now you ladies get to making stuff. I hope there is a bushel and a peck of entries. :pointy:

:wave: How is everyone doing with their entries for the contests? :gettowork: I entered two and can't wait to see all the entries for Gerry's Birthday celebration. It's coming soon. : :yay::presents::wow2:

Have fun! :D

Diane