Gerard Butler GALS

Who's Going? Law Abiding Citizen Premiere

Knight Phantom

That is awesome Lisa. I so cant wait to see this movie... unfortunately we have to wait until 28 January for it to be released here. It will definately be worth the wait.

Cheers

Sally

Ladies, it was AMAZING!! I'm still wired from all the goings on. The theatre is fabulous. No wonder it's a landmark. I didn't get any pics, but I have "mental movies" to last a long time.

I'm going back to bed for a few more hours. These late nites are killer, if you're not used to them. Whoever thought of mixing Coke & Red Bull....I worship you!!!!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Ladies, it was AMAZING!! I'm still wired from all the goings on. The theatre is fabulous. No wonder it's a landmark. I didn't get any pics, but I have "mental movies" to last a long time.

I'm going back to bed for a few more hours. These late nites are killer, if you're not used to them. Whoever thought of mixing Coke & Red Bull....I worship you!!!!!!

The Divine Miss S :rose:

:pointy::kisswink:

Edited by phoenixgirl

:yay: Lisa and GALS at the premiere: Thanks for sharing with us! I was so hoping for you that this premiere be all that you would want--meeting Gerry again and that the movie is such a success for Gerry! Your pictures are wonderful and show what a great person Gerry is. Go Gerry! We are so proud to be your GALS!

Diane

:pointy: Oh Lisa, what a darling picture! You look so happy. With all the fans competing for his attention, how did you get him to pose with you? So thrilled for you, galfriend.

Hugs

Diane

I tried to get a picture with Gerry but it just wasn't my time - though I got a few pictures of Gerry, and a couple of Jamie too. To anyone (hopefully just Deb, Sally, and Kristi, the friends who were nearest to me) who heard my whine-fest after I didn't get a picture with him, MY GINORMOUS APOLOGIES! Geesh - I was driving home last night thinking one of you should have offered me a wheel of cheese to go with that whine! That's so not me (normally) - must have been another GB-induced brain cell melt down, very embarassing (thankfully Gerry couldn't hear it)!! Sherrell (bermos) got a really nice picture with him, thanks to another fan who said to Gerry - "you HAVE to take a picture with Sherrell!!" In all these years she too has never had a side-by-side picture with Gerry but now she has a really great one.

I got to say hi to F. Gary Gray and tell him it was great to see him again (what a sweetie). Unfortunately the 2 pictures I got of him didn't turn out well - one is all blurry and the other is pretty much only the back of his head, so I didn't upload them. The picture of Jamie Foxx with the little girl was really cute. Jamie was the last to get there last night (quite awhile after Gerry got there - shock, shock) and Jamie came down the barricades and was just past where I was when they were about to take him back across the street when someone yelled out that he had to take a picture with this little girl who had come all the way from Israel to meet him. He took an adorable picture with her (except he has his sunglasses on in all of the pictures - and it was obviously dark out, man)!!

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/fan/lac-la-100609/sporran/

I tried to get a picture with Gerry but it just wasn't my time - though I got a few pictures of Gerry, and a couple of Jamie too. To anyone (hopefully just Deb, Sally, and Kristi, the friends who were nearest to me) who heard my whine-fest after I didn't get a picture with him, MY GINORMOUS APOLOGIES! Geesh - I was driving home last night thinking one of you should have offered me a wheel of cheese to go with that whine! That's so not me (normally) - must have been another GB-induced brain cell melt down, very embarassing (thankfully Gerry couldn't hear it)!! Sherrell (bermos) got a really nice picture with him, thanks to another fan who said to Gerry - "you HAVE to take a picture with Sherrell!!" In all these years she too has never had a side-by-side picture with Gerry but now she has a really great one.

Oh yes!!! :woo: I'm so glad she finally got one. I'm so happy and I can't wait to see it!!

Thanks girls. It really was breathtaking ... I wish every single GAL can have this experience, and if I could make it happen for all of you I would. There is no feeling in the world like meeting your hero and having him talk to you. I can't describe it in words how elated and on cloud 9 I still am. The man literally takes your breath away (and a few brain cells).

:hugs: