Gerard Butler GALS

40 Reasons We love you Gerry

gerry's girl40

I kinda got this idea from another great thread that was about 40 days for Gerry's 40th. So I thought since this is a special birthday that we should have a special countdown for his birthday about 40 things we love about him. This will start on October 5th and every day we all will say something about Gerry that we love. I know this will be hard for some of you since obviously they're are more than 40 reasons to love Gerry.Hopefully we can get a lot of people to share their thoughts and reasons why we love Gerry.

Here's the link to the other thread:http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...c=28504&hl=

Remember it starts on October 5th.

Edited by gerry's girl40

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gerry, I love your courage. The courage in taking that first step in changing your lifes path to do what your heart was breaking for is inspiring. Your courage has helped me realize where I am isn't where I have to be. So I am stepping forward in a new direction not knowing when I have ever felt more alive. From the depths of my heart I thank you. Rebecca

Gerry, I love you just the way you are! Charming, witty, cheeky, down to earth with a smile to die for!

:wuv: Sally

Gerry,I love you how you have most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen on a man.

Jacqueline

Ditto on that! He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen on another human being!!! Edited by dairyqueen

There are SO many things I love about you, Gerry. One of them is how you made me feel

when I had my moment with you--as if there were nobody else in the world, at that moment.

Thank you for being the wonderful caring man that you are.

Judy

There are SO many things I love about you, Gerry. One of them is how you made me feel

when I had my moment with you--as if there were nobody else in the world, at that moment.

Thank you for being the wonderful caring man that you are.

Judy

Ms Judy :metoyou: You couldn't be more right.

When I try to think of just one reason that I love Gerard Butler, I can't. There are so many and I love him from the top of his head all the way down to his toes and all that is in between. I love his skill as an actor, his intelligence, his wit, his charm, his smile, and oh, those eyes, but above all that, I love the person that he is down deep inside.

There's the REAL Gerard Butler, the man, in there, the one that I see every time I look at him, whether he's acting or he's not. It's the one that's just the regular guy Gerry, living an extraordinary life that even he seems in awe of, because he's fearless. It's that "no guts no glory" attitude and his passion.

I don't know Gerry on a personal level, although I wish I did, but I know who he is and I will always love who he is, that wonderful mixture of a man and a little boy, sometimes out there on the edge but mostly sweet and kind, with almost an innocence, his huge heart, his intensity and the depth of spirit and soul that holds that little bit of pain that he sometimes hides with humor. But above all else, I love that light that shines around him, his aura. I see that too and I will always stand in awe of it.

Thanks so much, Gerry, for shining your light and just being you.

My love always,

Delene

There are too, so many things that we all love Gerry for. He loves his Mom so much. I must agree wholeheartly with Mommaduck (Judy) and Dairyqueen (Tanya) when you have a moment with him it is like nothing else in the world. Thank you for being the caring man that you are and sharing those precious moments with us.

Barbara

It would probably take me forever and a day to describe why exactly I love Gerry, honestly it would. I have been a fan of his for such a long time and I have been so incredibley devoted to following his work, probably more so than I have ever in my entire life for anyone.

as I look at the word "love"....even that terminology falls short....I respect him so very much, I admire him, I look to him for inspiration, I relate to him....all these things I feel for him, not just that I merely "love" him

but as to why I love him:

I love him because he is Gerry, Gerard James Butler, Ger, Gerbear, the G-man....he is who he is, he loves who he is and he never pretends to be someone he isnt. He embraces every fiber of who he is, every flaw, every imperfection. He knows he isnt perfect....if he were perfect, he wouldnt be Gerry.

I love him because he is such a good person, truly good and decent inside and out. I love him because he cares so deeply about his work, his fans, his dreams. I love him because he adores his mom and because he embraces his culture and his heritage.

I love him because I`ve never seen an actor who works as hard as he does....giving two hundred percent to every role he has done....doing that extra pull up or going to that extra voice lesson, having every muscle in his body ache like hell from exercising and training, and all for us....he does it all for us.

I love how he moves me, how he can make me laugh with the smallest subtley or make me cry from the deepest recesses of my very being. I love the beauty that exists inside of him, how he can make you think about your own mortality or bring you to your feet in applause.

Most of all though, I love how easy it is to love him...he makes it so effortless to do....He makes it so so easily to love him, so easy.....thats why I love him.

I know I already did one, but I thought of another.

Dearest Mr. Butler,

I love how you have brought out the writer so long hidden in so many fans either by your roles, your looks or just by your essence. You, Sir, are the very definition of inspiration.

With deep gratitude,

Tracy

:hug:

I'm sorry Gerry!! I have no 'earth'while words to say to you that could ever come close to how happy and beautiful you make me feel just by being you!! I will try by saying Thank You for your voice that brought me to you so long ago and your adorable face that entranced me and your dazzling smile that made my heart fall in love with you when I saw you smile!! I thought it was twelve years ago and my Grand Baby says it was only 10 years ago early this year and it will be eleven the beginning of next year! But to tell the truth, it seems like I have never not loved you. You have given me countless hours of viewing pleasure and given me many, many friends that have grown to be very important to me in my life. For all you have given me just by being magnificent, incredible you, I truly THANK YOU forever and for always, and wish you very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and wish we were there!!!

Your Lil' Joanna :wuv: