Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
gerry's girl40

40 Reasons We love you Gerry

What a great thread!! Is there anything that hasn't been said? Looks like we all love Gerry for alot of the same reasons...

Dear Gerry,

I love you because you're you...the good, the bad, and everything in between.

You make me smile even when I don't want to, you have the most contagious laugh, you're not afraid to laugh at yourself and that's when you're the funniest to me, you're kind, caring, real, loving, you put your entire self into everything you do, you have the most beautiful eyes God has ever bestowed upon a man, you're not perfect and you don't try to hide it...

I was knocked off my feet almost five years ago when I saw you as Eric, even when all I knew was that you were the most stunningly beautiful man I had ever laid eyes on...now, almost five years later, you are more than I could have ever imagined, inside and out, and for that you will forever have my love and support. :hearts:

Happy 40th Birthday Gerry! You deserve all the best, always. :party:

Alright, I'll have a go ----

I love that you stepped out into the unknown. You could have had it safe/tidy/ok, but horrible, back in that law office. You took the push to leave, decided it was a second chance and not a failure, and then you opened your wings and flew.

What isn't to love in that - a man that will try the unknown --- and to quote an old advertisement.....take a licking and keep right on ticking.....

:behave:

Happy Birthday, G-Man.

Jill

Happy Birthday Gerard!

Everything has been said in this thread so best wishes to you always and continue to follow your heart xoxo

What do I "luv" about him? The fact that he melts my face and my shorts! NO MAN has ever had this kind of effect on me ever.

One came close though. Someone back home, he was a god physically, and a wonderful man; melted my brain. We had a "thing" for one another but alas, 2 hearts beating for one another; one is single, other is coupled. Then single one becomes a couple, and the other becomes single again. Since my marriage is in the shytter, I secretly think of him often and wonder "what if"...is that wrong? I'm so lonely...

Edited by Jennifer10