Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Songbird

9/25 - Gerry on The Jay Leno Show Oct 8

I think him telling jokes would be great. He's so f****ing funny! He makes me giggle, LOL! I think he would be great fun if you're sitting in a bar drinking with friends. Lots of laughs, smiles and good times.

D

Good practice for SNL! LOL I'd rather hear him sing, though.

:drool1: It would be nice if he recreated the scene in the movie where he is naked. I'm just saying or did someone else think of this?

Ding ding ding, we have a winner! #1 Gerry appearance ever. He gets on stage, and just starts stripping. :lol:

Steph

Ha! Gerry and Ben Harper!!!

Harper is one of the finest man I've ever seen and a phenomenal performer. Ben Harper and the Relentless7. I hope Gerry enjoys their music and Jack Black might as well stay home. I don't know how old this pic is but it will give you an idea.

http://www.treehugger.com/ben-harper-tatto...-thtv-photo.jpg

Sharon

Edited by aprilxxi

:funnyup: I'll get the Queen Cleobethra on that stat!

Maybe Jay will inherit the Wacky Wire from Kimmel and have Gerry give it another go. Although, personally, I'd rather hear him sing, too! Or expose another talent that we are unaware of.

;)

:funnyup: I'll get the Queen Cleobethra on that stat!

Maybe Jay will inherit the Wacky Wire from Kimmel and have Gerry give it another go. Although, personally, I'd rather hear him sing, too! Or expose another talent that we are unaware of.

;)

Okay, this may be over the top a bit, but your post reminded me of Miss Congeniality, when Sandra Bullock's character is trying to figure out what to do for her talent.

"It's this thing, I haven't done it since high school, but it's like riding a bike."

"You are NOT having sex on this stage!"

"Uhh, I didn't know that was an option..."

Hehehe.

Steph

:funnyup: Wonder if G can twirl batons! :lol:

Fire burning batons! :lol: Now THAT would be fun to watch.

Seriously, though, if Leno makes Gerry do this I kinda like the idea of him doing something we didn't know he could do. We know he can sing (which would rock my world if he did that); we know he can dance; we know he can do the Wacky Wire. I hope maybe we get to see what else he's got up his sleeve.

I wonder if Jay will mention the "nekked" scene in the movie? I bet either he does, or Ferguson does. I remember the audience's response to the famous Dressed to Kilt scene. :p They both like to tease GB and make him laugh.

Gerry did say he was a great badmitton player LOL

Cheryl

HA! That would be fun to watch Gerry and Jay play badminton!

Gerry did say he was a great badmitton player LOL

Cheryl

You're kidding! I fooking LOVE badminton! Ever since playing it in Cape Cod when I was too young to technically remember it, it's just not summer without at least one rousing weekend of badminton. Alright, that's another thing for my "things to do with Gerry when all my dreams come true" list!

Hmm... I actually should start that list. It could be entertaining... :kisswink:

Stephanie

Gerry is a man of many talents! I remember his "robot"! I think Gerry could do a striptease and Jay could get a pole out on stage! The women would loose it! But he'd have to start off in the full Phantom costume while singing "Music of the Night"! :funnyup::pant:

D

Gerry is a man of many talents! I remember his "robot"! I think Gerry could do a striptease and Jay could get a pole out on stage! The women would loose it! But he'd have to start off in the full Phantom costume while singing "Music of the Night"! :funnyup::pant:

D

Ummm... he could start off in a chicken suit singing "I'm Henry the VIII," and as long as he gets to the striptease, I'd be satisfied!

Steph

Hmmmm... I've been watching the Jay Leno show regularly lately, and it seems that "Earn Your Plug" is more than just talents. Jay made Julia Louise Dreyfus hold a tarantula to earn her plug!

Given Gerry's much celebrated status as a sex symbol, I think it's very possible that Jay will have Gerry strip! At least partially...

Steph

:lol: I think you guys are way too fixated on this stripping idea. Personally, I would hate for him to do that on national television.

In the privacy of my home is another story ....

:funnyup: I think the odds are better for it to happen on Jay's show!

:lol: I think you guys are way too fixated on this stripping idea. Personally, I would hate for him to do that on national television.

Awww... wouldn't you just love to see him blush all the way down his neck like he did on Jimmy Kimmel though? :) Plus, he did a striptease when filming P.S. I Love You, and I'm sure there were quite a few people watching for that... not counting all those who saw it in the film!

But yeah, if he's shy, I can certainly provide an environment where he would feel more *ahem* comfortable. :takeitoff:

Steph

You are very bad Lisa........................and apparently very optimistic, as well. :lol:

Ren

Well, yeah ... :D

Awww... wouldn't you just love to see him blush all the way down his neck like he did on Jimmy Kimmel though? :) Plus, he did a striptease when filming P.S. I Love You, and I'm sure there were quite a few people watching for that... not counting all those who saw it in the film!

But yeah, if he's shy, I can certainly provide an environment where he would feel more *ahem* comfortable.

Steph

I don't think he would be very comfortable doing that on on TV. :lol: But whatever he does, he'll be great and probably very funny.

I think there is no chance any clothes are coming off. You would be lucky to get a few buttons.

I don't think it would be a fear, more likely a skill.

He might be willing to do karaoke-type singing....possibly dancing, since it hasn't been too long since he did that.......badminton could be possible, but I'm sure there are many things we don't know about. Didn't he mention he was good at volleyball, also?

Okay, I'm done speculating. I'll just wait and see what happens.