Gerard Butler GALS

Recent Twitterings

lavender1960

Enough is enough. I don't need, nor do I want to know what Gerard or anyone else is doing 24/7. Last time I checked, I did have a life of my own.

You know, that brings up a good point! I haven't checked lately, so maybe I've got a life here somewhere and I just didn't know it! But I thought I was multitasking quite nicely. But as far as Gerard is concerned, I don't need to know where he is or what he's doing 24/7......just 23/6 :embarassed: He's my everything! Don't you people understand anything? :rotflmao:

Delene

That's what I was telling my friends! They just don't understand!!!!

( I'm just joking around. I have a life away from the site. lol lol lol Gotta rest my thumbs sometime during the day.)

The Divine Miss S :rose:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough is enough. I don't need, nor do I want to know what Gerard or anyone else is doing 24/7. Last time I checked, I did have a life of my own.

You know, that brings up a good point! I haven't checked lately, so maybe I've got a life here somewhere and I just didn't know it! But I thought I was multitasking quite nicely. But as far as Gerard is concerned, I don't need to know where he is or what he's doing 24/7......just 23/6 :embarassed: He's my everything! Don't you people understand anything? :rotflmao:

Delene

That's what I was telling my friends! They just don't understand!!!!

( I'm just joking around. I have a life away from the site. lol lol lol Gotta rest my thumbs sometime during the day.)

The Divine Miss S :rose:

Just your thumbs? I didn't know you needed those to type! :funnyup:

Delene

GB in Colorado and hubby, the kids and I are in Arizona for the holidays - needed some warm up time. But we are heading back on the 1st now that we have thawed out, so maybe GB will head to our beautiful San Juan Mountains.

:wave:

Edited by Lady Ski Bum

That's what I love about this man! He's talking to the common folk and these little harmless sightings are fun. I wonder if he knows he's being "tweeted" sometimes. There are so many celebrities in Aspen, I'm sure most of the locals are used to it so I'm kinda surprised that we are getting tweets about Gerry being there. I'm happy he's in Aspen skiing or whatever he's doing. The night life is pretty great too. I'd love to see that boy shoosing down the slopes in his rooster cap!

I've been to Aspen several times and it's a warm and very friendly place to both celebs and regular folk. Wish I was there now! I love that he's getting to experience the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains and soak in their ambiance and that mountain air! On another note, I'm kinda happy I didn't get to go skiing this year with the rest of the fam. Having known I was that close to Gerry would have driven me crazy! :cunning:

Love you, Gerry, and have fun!

Delene

I do think it's great that he's talking to regular people. Ya know what would be funny,is if he DID know someone was tweeting or looked like it and went up to them and told them to tweet about it.Or told them to tweet something ridiculous just to screw with people. That would be funny IMO.

I've never been to Aspen or anywhere West of Ok. but I've always wanted to. I will have to put that on my list of places to see before I kick the bucket.

Edited by Andrea~mc

Delene that's brilliant "He's my everything" saddest thing is so many of us feel like that shame it's not reciprocated :lmao: we can share we're not greedy.

Moira

Yes, where is the "reciprocation"? Guess we'll have to settle for those gratuituous flashes of bum. I like to think those are just for us! :funnyup:

Delene

Delene that's brilliant "He's my everything" saddest thing is so many of us feel like that shame it's not reciprocated :lmao: we can share we're not greedy.

Moira

Yes, where is the "reciprocation"? Guess we'll have to settle for those gratuituous flashes of bum. I like to think those are just for us! :funnyup:

Delene

:funnyup:

Yes.everytime he shows his bum,he mumbles."This is for the GALS" ;):lol:

#Aspen celeb spottings for today: Gerard Butler and Melanie Griffith.

Clay Pidgeon Dec. 28/09 18:08 EST

I didn't know Aspen merited its own twitter status. So if Melanie is in Aspen that must mean Antonio Banderas is too - and if Goldie is there Kurt Russell is there too - lots of snowcovered hunkage.

Edited by lavender1960

Wow! There's been a lot of celebrities in Aspen! Kurt and Goldie have a place there but it seems there must have been some kind of special invite to be getting all these "sightings" of celebrities all over the place. The thing is that there are celebrities there all the time so those that are tweeting sightings of them either aren't locals OR there are more than usual. Guess Gerry's still there. I'm glad to see he's having fun in Colorado! Just don't break anything, Gerry! I don't think Tullus Afidius should be wearing a cast.

Delene

Most likely this happened prior to Gerry’s Aspen trip, but a very cool story via Twitter. It also sounds like Gerry’s family came over here for the holidays, I would guess they are most most likely with him in Aspen as well. Click through to blog post: Gerard Butler Dances with Retail Clerk:

http://snipurl.com/twd1t

That is a beautiful story - those are the things that people should know about Gerry. What a goofy, generous, silly man he is. REAL. What a great day for that girl that she'll never forget.

How wonderful that it sounds like his family came here for the holidays, and that perhaps his nieces were there.

Thank you, Rubee. Great find!

Doesn't he come to the GALS events? (I've seen some pictures.)

Only once - the very first convention in 2004. Other than that, no.

2004? :funnyup: GALS wasn't even around then.... silly girl, you're typing too fast again. :spit:

He came to the 2006 Con, and he was a nervous wreck! He is invited every year.

Aww why was he nervous? I think it will be a while until I attend those events. I don't think my parents are going to pay to attend the event or fly me to Vegas when I still have school.

~Ray

He came to the 2006 Con, and he was a nervous wreck! He is invited every year.

Aww why was he nervous? I think it will be a while until I attend those events. I don't think my parents are going to pay to attend the event or fly me to Vegas when I still have school.

~Ray

True, true. Plus, Vegas isn't nearly as fun until you're "of age." Even if you can't make the conventions, you can still schedule get-togethers with nearby gals, once you feel comfortable! :)

Steph

Very cute story about dancing and looking over and Gerry is dancing also. Spontaneity at its best! That's too funny.

Sally

Just found the retail clerk's story referred to on Twitter

What a hoot. Someone is certainly in the holiday spirit. :wuv:

What is even funnier is the story is posted on a blog for struggling actors recounting their work and other adventures in LA - and I was just watching the Regis & Kelly rerun with Gerry on it, speaking of dancing and crap work experiences. Mind you we've all had them - try packaging McDonald stir sticks in a plastics factory or inspecting golf balls. Keeps you humble.

The two guys who spotted Gerry earlier, Clay Pigeon and Sponge PMC are now comparing notes, and Sponge has decided he is determined to get a photo, he's the 18 year old from Northern Ireland, good luck on that. Ah I love the Northern Irish accent esp Belfast almost as much as the Scottish ones.

@ClayPigeon I seen him yesterday at the base of Snowmass, where did you see him?

Spongy PMC

@SpongyPMC Base of AJAX at that resturant. We were both at the hostes stand together. Funny, she didn't know he's famous.

Clay Pigeon

One more day in Aspen. I'm making it my mission to find Gerard Butler again and get a picture. He was spotted today again by @ClayPigeon

Spongy PMC

I'm waiting for someone to post the link to Gerry speaking German on some German TV Show, probably something taped from when he was there or was it just a dub?

Edited by lavender1960

Ray you have to be 21 to attend the Vegas Convention btw.

That was a great blog. Are we assuming this female works in a LA store??

So glad to hear his family may be over spending the holidays with him.

Moira