Gerard Butler GALS

Recent Twitterings

Hey Char! There may be hope for you...just found this on .net

First Gift (one) – A trip for you to New York City or Los Angeles in 2010 from anywhere in the continental United States to have dinner alone with Gerard Butler! International fans may participate, but travel is not included.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wow2: That's great! I didn't see that. Well now I have a chance.. I really thought I read it was for US citizens.. not sure what I was looking at...

Thanks for letting me know! *hugs*

First Gift (one) – A trip for you to New York City or Los Angeles in 2010 from anywhere in the continental United States to have dinner alone with Gerard Butler! International fans may participate, but travel is not included.

Maybe Gerry's frequent flyer miles are only good in the continental US! :funnyup:

Delene

Isla Fisher, the lovely actress who is engaged to Sasha Baron Cohen, [she was hilarious in Wedding Crashers] has tweeted for the second time that I have come across something very nice about GB. This is the latest.

IslaFisher1121 @BLeigh1130 I am a big fan of Gerard Butler. I can work with anyone but he was wonderful. about 14 hours ago from Twitterrific

I just need to figure out for sure if this is the actress and when they ever worked together?

ETA Her account does seem to be verified as her.

Edited by lavender1960

That is Isla Fisher, I have followed her for a while and she has mentioned Gerry more than once. She worked with him on Attila as someone had mentioned and she said something on Twitter about having a serious crush on him. Really? Duh, LOL!!!!

She also tweeted about how good he was in TUT! She loved it and especially him. Guess she still has a crush!

That is Isla Fisher, I have followed her for a while and she has mentioned Gerry more than once. She worked with him on Attila as someone had mentioned and she said something on Twitter about having a serious crush on him. Really? Duh, LOL!!!!

She also tweeted about how good he was in TUT! She loved it and especially him. Guess she still has a crush!

Hmmmm does Borat/Bruno/Ali G know this? She clearly likes her men tall, bwah. And it's always the wee petite women - there should be a law.

I get Fisher mixed up with Amy Adams all the time. I have to remind myself that Fisher is the one with Sasha B-C.

She was also in Wedding Crashers as Vince Vaughn's love interest. She was HYSTERICAL. I have started following her, too. :) Sweet girl.

that twitter was so sweet :) it's great that all his past co workers still think about him!

OMG! Win a date with Gerard!

Delene, I remember that you posted something to that effect awhile back...

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...

Hypnotist101

in Heathrow T5, heading for Denver. Just got in an elevator with Gerard Butler!

5 hours ago

a few twitters indicating the G man is heading back to LA- need to pick up the 300 suit for New Years?

I hope that poor boy has a good long break coming up.

Hypnotist101

5 hours ago

a few twitters indicating the G man is heading back to LA- need to pick up the 300 suit for New Years?

People is crazy about these twitterings... why should you tell the whole world you got in an elevator

with Gerard Butler?? Personally, I would block the elevator and then keep the whole thing for me... ;)

Hypnotist101

5 hours ago

People is crazy about these twitterings... why should you tell the whole world you got in an elevator

with Gerard Butler?? Personally, I would block the elevator and then keep the whole thing for me... ;)

well we don't know if the Twitterer was male or female, bwah. When I saw Flavor Flav at the Baltimore airport I texted my friend - I'm just too cheap to go on the internet on my mobile phone.

Edited by lavender1960

Well since it is fun to figure out Where is Gerry not to be confused with Where is Waldo

a writer twittered about interviewing both Gerry and Craig Ferguson about the movie How to Train a Dragon

@Casalie77 I was interviewing him and Gerard Butler about their new kids movie. They are some HOT Scots. I love him and Gerry, too :) 4:17 PM Dec 6th from web in reply to Casalie77

Now since this can be done over the phone and Gerry and Craig can be at opposite ends of the world, who knows what that means. But it would appear Gerry is doing some promo for this film.

another twitterer from NZ who has her own radio show in Auckland noted her boyfriend texted her that he was going to be interviewing Gerry, she was quite jealous - again the boyfriend could have been texting from anywhere in the world or he could have been a journalist or radio guy in NZ who was doing a phone interview and GB could be anywhere in the world for that.

But since the movie isn't due for release until March why promoting now?

Opening night of LAC at our local theater there was a HUGE display for HTTYD right at the entrance where you had to give your ticket. I thought that was cool.

My phone doesn't do internet so it never occurs to me to tweet when I see someone (which isn't often) and I even usually forget to tell anyone once I get to a computer. When I went to breakfast in Beverly Hills last month (the morning after our Phantom Pheast) I saw Morgan Freeman - he was coming in to be seated as I was leaving. The restaurant is located right near Alan Siegel's office, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the Directors Guild so the manager told me they get all the big names in there at one time or another.

another twitterer from NZ who has her own radio show in Auckland noted her boyfriend texted her that he was going to be interviewing Gerry, she was quite jealous - again the boyfriend could have been texting from anywhere in the world or he could have been a journalist or radio guy in NZ who was doing a phone interview and GB could be anywhere in the world for that.

But since the movie isn't due for release until March why promoting now?

Because LAC opens in New Zealand January 14th, I won't miss the chance to see it!!! ;)

But believe me Gerry is not here, unfortunately... :(

Weird, Gerry is not very known in New Zealand... I guess it's gonna be a phone interview.

Edited by Kyriem

From @AaronSpeiserAct 3 hours ago - Just worked with Gerard Butler yesterday. Great House. Great Person. Great Actor.

He was Gerry's acting coach on LAC. His acting school is in LA sp I'm assuming he is back in US until he heads off to Dubai.

Moira

From @AaronSpeiserAct 3 hours ago - Just worked with Gerard Butler yesterday. Great House. Great Person. Great Actor.

He was Gerry's acting coach on LAC. His acting school is in LA sp I'm assuming he is back in US until he heads off to Dubai.

Moira

Thanks Moira! You must be a Twitter wizard! I wonder what they worked on? Coriolanus already? Or maybe just "staying fit" actingwise with some exercises?

Theresa

My guess is it is Coriolanus - I have noted he is a perfectionist, no kidding, and doing Shakespeare with the likes of Ralph Fiennes and Vanessa Redgrave would be pretty intimidating for most actors. To deliver those lines, those incredible words, so they roll off the tongue naturally requires practice and training for any actor but especially someone that didn't quite have the Shakespearean background.

PS. Clearly no rest for the wicked or Gerard.

Gerbear out of hibernation?

Gerard Butler eating dinner at the next table. He is one hot piece. about 5 hours ago from Echofon

The twitterer seems to be LA based but five hours ago in LA would be breakfast not dinner...maybe it's the horse trainer?

Okay this is interesting, I am bad looked up the twitterer - there is a big wig who works for Dreamworks and Sony by the same name, a marketing executive, write up in Variety and that seems to be the tone of most of her twitters...hmmmm, not too bad if a Hollywod "suit" from a major studio notices his hotness......

I am on a role I found this twitter

@adammshankman Have Gerard Butler present an Oscar award or introduce a nominee. You'll gain a few hundred thousand viewers. ;-) about 23 hours ago from web in reply to adammshankman

now this guy Adam Shankman is a friend of the Dreamworks marketing executive, and he is a director and oh one of the So You Can Think You can Dance judges, this twitterer is a female screenwriter, I am loving all this industry love for the G-man.

lastly Twitter from a reporter based in Santa Monica, he is saying he had a photoshoot? with Gerry yesterday? and he provides a photo of the two of them together and GB looking good of course, rested. More like he interviewed him and got a photo for his personal collection

Twitter page

http://twitter.com/RajNair_Yo

Photo

http://twitpic.com/sq31g

Edited by lavender1960

My guess is it is Coriolanus - I have noted he is a perfectionist, no kidding, and doing Shakespeare with the likes of Ralph Fiennes and Vanessa Redgrave would be pretty intimidating for most actors. To deliver those lines, those incredible words, so they roll off the tongue naturally requires practice and training for any actor but especially someone that didn't quite have the Shakespearean background.

PS. Clearly no rest for the wicked or Gerard.

Gerbear out of hibernation?

Gerard Butler eating dinner at the next table. He is one hot piece. about 5 hours ago from Echofon

The twitterer seems to be LA based but five hours ago in LA would be breakfast not dinner...maybe it's the horse trainer?

Okay this is interesting, I am bad looked up the twitterer - there is a big wig who works for Dreamworks and Sony by the same name, a marketing executive, write up in Variety and that seems to be the tone of most of her twitters...hmmmm, not too bad if a Hollywod "suit" from a major studio notices his hotness......

I am on a role I found this twitter

@adammshankman Have Gerard Butler present an Oscar award or introduce a nominee. You'll gain a few hundred thousand viewers. ;-) about 23 hours ago from web in reply to adammshankman

now this guy Adam Shankman is a friend of the Dreamworks marketing executive, and he is a director and oh one of the So You Can Think You can Dance judges, this twitterer is a female screenwriter, I am loving all this industry love for the G-man.

lastly Twitter from a reporter based in Santa Monica, he is saying he had a photoshoot? with Gerry yesterday? and he provides a photo of the two of them together and GB looking good of course, rested. More like he interviewed him and got a photo for his personal collection

Twitter page

http://twitter.com/RajNair_Yo

Photo

http://twitpic.com/sq31g

Lavender, how you can cope with twitter?? It's something I can't digest at all... :unsure: