Gerard Butler GALS

Straight to one...

MissAmanda

I'm not sure if this has been posted before.. if it has I do apologise! I was on you tube a few minutes ago and found this. (posibly the sexiest video of Gerry I have seen). Thought I would share ( I don't own the video.. hopefully I can post it here for you all to see!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSY7pbUbF_g

I warn you, it's a little hard to concentrate after viewing :drool1:

Thanks to whoever was kind enough to post this on You Tube! We are all very appreciative ;)

Amanda

I can't believe I got so "excited" I knocked myself off of Gals!!... Somebody else said it first but I repeat! DAAYUMMMMMMMM! 1 is the numbah Baby!!

Thanks for that.... :yummy: ....forgot my name for a sec!

Frannie

My heart is about to explode again.Everytime I see one of these videos it blows my mind how incredibly sensuous this man is!!! I'm sorry but no amount of method acting or coaches can teach you that. :gutter: He is not acting! He is being his naturally sexy self.He means every bit of what he is doing and the touching is so tenderly done.He really appreciates a woman's femininity

:drool1: HOLY HELL, OMFB!!!! Thanks Miss Amanda for making my Monday. Aaahhh, I agree you can't method your way through that. Huh? Sorry my brain is still trying to restore itself to full operating power. Things are a bit fuzzy....... huh, what was the question? Oh yes, I like blackberry jam too. ~ Becca

Guest rcarder100

:drool1: HOLY HELL, OMFB!!!! Thanks Miss Amanda for making my Monday. Aaahhh, I agree you can't method your way through that. Huh? Sorry my brain is still trying to restore itself to full operating power. Things are a bit fuzzy....... huh, what was the question? Oh yes, I like blackberry jam too. ~ Becca

That Tomb Raider kiss on the floor gets me every time! And don't get me started on the nipple bite..

Edited by rcarder100

:drool1::pant::yummy:

Lisa, that's the same version of TR2 that I have. Pairhaps you have not studied it enough to commit to memory like some of us! :lol:

I think I would have noticed her biting his nipple!!!! Holy shinikeys!! I so have to watch it again today - driving me NUTS!

:spit:
That's the European version. The US version doesn't show it. Annoying but true.

Jane