Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Gerry's-Angel

Has anyone ever received reply fan mail from Gerry?

I've come up with a GREAT idea, well i think it's great anyway, im sure it's been done before!

I'm a fashion student so im thinking of designing & making him a t-shirt or something, i've got the perfect idea of what to put on it but i dont wanan spoil it yet! Gifts have a higher priority right? So even if my letter dosen't make it through hopefully he'll get the gift then like the t-shirt and wear it and that'll be great enough!

Oh but does anyone know what size he'd be? He looks like an L - XL with all those big lovely muscles!

I know in the past hes been featured in mens health magazines, cause of his body for 300... and I could have sworn I heard tell they post measurements... now if someone knows his neck circumference, that would help me LOL

Shouldn't you know his neck circumference aqcheryl? You're the one who's leaning up against it in that gorgeous picture of yours! :D

Steph

I've come up with a GREAT idea, well i think it's great anyway, im sure it's been done before!

I'm a fashion student so im thinking of designing & making him a t-shirt or something, i've got the perfect idea of what to put on it but i dont wanan spoil it yet! Gifts have a higher priority right? So even if my letter dosen't make it through hopefully he'll get the gift then like the t-shirt and wear it and that'll be great enough!

Oh but does anyone know what size he'd be? He looks like an L - XL with all those big lovely muscles!

I know in the past hes been featured in mens health magazines, cause of his body for 300... and I could have sworn I heard tell they post measurements... now if someone knows his neck circumference, that would help me LOL

Shouldn't you know his neck circumference aqcheryl? You're the one who's leaning up against it in that gorgeous picture of yours! :D

Steph

ROFL I should have seen that one coming rofl but I can counter it! LOL

a) that was in 2005

b) that was before he bulked up

c) I think the man and all the other fans would have taken issue if I put my hands around his neck, it would appear I was strangling him LOL

d) I wasnt making necklaces then LOL

e) did I mention that was back in 05?

f) OMG had this been recent, I dont think I would have had the brain cells to remember that, and if I had recalled it, the balls to ask - not unless I asked to borrow his of course ;) And actually I didnt even have the balls to touch him, hes the one who was all touchy and put his head on mine (not that I minded! nor do I think the others did when he did the same to them) but point being - I didnt, and still dont, have the guts! LOL

LOL

Edited by aqcheryl

Steph

ROFL I should have seen that one coming rofl but I can counter it! LOL

a) that was in 2005

b) that was before he bulked up

c) I think the man and all the other fans would have taken issue if I put my hands around his neck, it would appear I was strangling him LOL

d) I wasnt making necklaces then LOL

e) did I mention that was back in 05?

f) OMG had this been recent, I dont think I would have had the brain cells to remember that, and if I had recalled it, the balls to ask - not unless I asked to borrow his of course ;) And actually I didnt even have the balls to touch him, hes the one who was all touchy and put his head on mine (not that I minded! nor do I think the others did when he did the same to them) but point being - I didnt, and still dont, have the guts! LOL

LOL

Mmm... strangling Gerry... wait, what else did you say? :behave:

Steph

Oh, there's plenty of us here whose minds twist that way, Leslie.

:perverted::gutter:

Bella received one of Gerry's shirts that he wore in Nim's Island (it will be raffled off in the Toys for Tots campaign along with the Scotty McCool.) I believe Bella said it was a size 16 or 16 1/2 collar.