Gerard Butler GALS

Bonnie Scotland!!

jojo23

Glad you like them... The one of the distillery was taken from the driveway of my house. Its on Royal Deeside(about 50miles west of Aberdeen)very near to Balmoral Castle. It snows A LOT in the winter. The two of Loch Tay were taken last year. Loch Tay is in Perthsire. I went out on a speedboat just after the first one was taken and completley shattered the peace and quiet. But it was great fun!!! :pointy:

I collect gorgeous pictures of Scotland to gaze at when I feel like escaping my life. I get lost in the pictures and imagine I live in a little cottage in the Highlands. :) I'd love to add these to my fantasizing collection, if you don't mind!

Steph

Of course you can add them to your collection. I am so glad you like them. Looking at these photos reminds me how beautiful the Highlands are. I live and work in this environment but don't take much notice off it all. I really should pay more attention!!!! Here are some more for your viewing pleasure!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The first one was taken on the Balmoral Estate. The big mountain at the back is called Lochnagar. In that small group of trees in a small cottage. Thats all that is up there. Very remote.

The others were taken when I went on a safari on the Balmoral Estate. I hope you like them :wave:

• 11 months later...