Gerard Butler GALS

Gerard Butler Feeds His Meter

phoenixgirl

Great pic .. but he doesn't look confused. :lol: Great that he's here already!! :wuv:

http://www.sassyqarla.com/2009/10/news-0000523.html

Gerard Butler looks confused as he feeds a parking meter in Beverly Hills, California on October 2, 2009. Oh maybe he's not in the mood for some parking action.

Gerard Butler looks handsome and hot (I mean, so hot) wearing a nice blue polo, and paired it with a nice shades while his one ear holds the headset of his mobile phone. Who's on the line Gerard? :)

Edited by phoenixgirl

Great pic .. but he doesn't look confused. :lol: Great that he's here already!! :wuv:

http://www.sassyqarla.com/2009/10/news-0000523.html

Gerard Butler looks confused as he feeds a parking meter in Beverly Hills, California on October 2, 2009. Oh maybe he's not in the mood for some parking action.

Gerard Butler looks handsome and hot (I mean, so hot) wearing a nice blue polo, and paired it with a nice shades while his one ear holds the headset of his mobile phone. Who's on the line Gerard? :)

If you didn't know or recognize Gerry at all, don't you think that if you saw a guy on the street who looked like that he would make you take a second look? :kisswink:

If I was that meter, I'd deliberately confuse him so he'd take a second look or come back to me! Lucky meter! Gerry could "feed" me anytime!

By the way, I think he's listening to music through that and if he gets a call, he just presses that little button and the music stops and he can talk and when the call is over, music resumes.

Delene

I can hear the conversation he's having in his head...

"Did I put enough money in the meter?..IS it working/..Maybe I should throw in afew more quarters?..How long is this meeting going to be?..hummmm"

I've had that converseation before Ha!

Cute photos..Gotta love the man..and I love those sunglasses...and shirt!!

Good Luck Gerry on the upcoming film..I know it's going to be a homerun..outta the park!!

If you didn't know or recognize Gerry at all, don't you think that if you saw a guy on the street who looked like that he would make you take a second look? :kisswink:

Second look and give him my phone number! I'm glad he's here ...

Well Hello Mr. Butler....nice jeans.....ahem.... :pant::yummy:

http://www.busybeeblogger.com/2009/10/03/g...1/#comment-7416

Here are a few more pics of G with the meter. He does look like he is a bit confused, LOL!

I love the sandles... :D So Leonadias of him!!!!

If he's anything like me he's trying to simultaneously decide like 5 parking-meter related issues... Does this thing take nickels, or just quarters? Do I have to feed the meter if it's after 5pm? How long will I be gone, anyway?... is 45 minutes enough time? Oh shite, did I just put a Canadian dime into this thing? Hehehe.

Steph

I wonder if Gerry even sees pictures like this? I know he's said he doesn't pay attention to tabloids, so, if he doesn't see the photographer snapping his picture, do you think he even finds out?

I say all the better for him to play the ostrich and keep his head in the sand. :)

Steph

````````````````````````````````````Gerry travels a lot he can't be expected to remember parking rules and meters for all the cities that he travels to. I know it would drive me nuts. THis is one hot picture I downloaded this one thanks. No one should look this hot. Oh I would take a second, third and fourth look if I saw a hottie like him on the street, even if I didn't know it was Gerr. No man should be this hot and drive us so crazy. But I'm glad it's Gerr, he's so sweet. :wuv: