Gerard Butler GALS

Rumors Fly Like Feathers...

I can't abide by rumors myself :lalala: , but to each his own. Who really knows the full truth but the one being talked :funnyup: about. I myself have been in the hot seat :tantrum: from time to time through out life and I describe the feeling as that of being a white rooster with black tail feathers tossed out on the side of the road,such a bad feeling believe me! Roosters are not always needed lets face it. People would much rather listen to some soothing :music: than the c**k-a-doodle-doo of the rooster. Please let dogs do what they do best. Besides it's not good seeing feathers fly as they are very difficult to clean up, believe me. And at times they can not all be removed no matter what one does.

Is this regarding a particular rumor?

Just curious... :)

No particular rumor regarding Gerry. Just a rumor that has hit home in my own life. I know what rumors can do and how one has to ramain strong in the face of them. For me it's like " sticks and stones will break my bones and names will always hurt me." No one wants to be not liked ...no one. So I hold this thought ..."What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve." It all comes down to abandon thought of a false rumor and believe in yourself. Over come so as to continue to grow. We all have rights... well at least the last time I checked we still did. And if worse comes to worse I can hide behind "His Hotness" :grrr:

I can relate about the rumours. It's really hard when you have to face the people everyday, and you know they're talking about you, or making some sort of weird judgement on you based off of half assed information.

Some rumours can be hurtful and mean. You have to wonder about the person starting them. Is this person a raving b*tch? Are they lonely? Did you snub them in some unknown way? People get lost in their own thing, and they project those feelings onto you in various ways.

I've never spread a rumour, but I have participated in gossip, so I don't come with clean hands.

I've been reading some of the comments on Just Jared after they show pix of Gerry out and about. Good lord....why is it that every successful, single, male actor over 35 has the gay rumour? Matt MCC, George Clooney, Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman and a few others, and now Gerry all have this rumour. Drives me apesh*t! It's not the fact that they may or may not be one way or another, it's the dumb arse reasons people give for it. Of course they're always backed up by someone who posts under a bogus name, with some questionable story. I've seen some strange and weird stuff in my time, and you never really know how deep someone's freak streak runs, so anything is possible. However, not everyone is doing freaky stuff!

They're either gay, or manwhores that date teenage models. Though I have seen some evidence of the barely legal model dating phenom (though not with Gerry).

It just annoys the sh*t out of me about how quick people are to believe something considered salacious (sp)? Yeah, there are gay people in Hollywood. So? They're gay people in every facet of life. I guess it just gets old...but on the upside, it means his career is def on the rise...you don't get the gay, manwhoring womanizer rumours unless you're doing big things!

Good times!

Anyway, I'm done....

D

Edited by DNice09

I can relate about the rumours. It's really hard when you have to face the people everyday, and you know they're talking about you, or making some sort of weird judgement on you based off of half assed information.

Some rumours can be hurtful and mean. You have to wonder about the person starting them. Is this person a raving b*tch? Are they lonely? Did you snub them in some unknown way? People get lost in their own thing, and they project those feelings onto you in various ways.

I've never spread a rumour, but I have participated in gossip, so I don't come with clean hands.

I've been reading some of the comments on Just Jared after they show pix of Gerry out and about. Good lord....why is it that every successful, single, male actor over 35 has the gay rumour? Matt MCC, George Clooney, Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman and a few others, and now Gerry all have this rumour. Drives me apesh*t! It's not the fact that they may or may not be one way or another, it's the dumb arse reasons people give for it. Of course they're always backed up by someone who posts under a bogus name, with some questionable story. I've seen some strange and weird stuff in my time, and you never really know how deep someone's freak streak runs, so anything is possible. However, not everyone is doing freaky stuff!

They're either gay, or manwhores that date teenage models. Though I have seen some evidence of the barely legal model dating phenom (though not with Gerry).

It just annoys the sh*t out of me about how quick people are to believe something considered salacious (sp)? Yeah, there are gay people in Hollywood. So? They're gay people in every facet of life. I guess it just gets old...but on the upside, it means his career is def on the rise...you don't get the gay, manwhoring womanizer rumours unless you're doing big things!

Good times!

Anyway, I'm done....

D

What a wise human you are D. I don't come with clean hand either how could that be for anyone? Learning through our faults is what being on this earth is really all about. Even an animal will learn quickly through it's mistakes...( better not walk on the back of that crock saw what my pal got). And as far as rumors go they will always exist as sure as this is the planet Earth that we live on. I'm sure Gerry is very hurt by rumors, but he has a strength within him as we all have seen. I do believe we as humans are originals we laugh,cry and beg borrow and steal just to be loved by others. But in the end it is ourselves we must love and others in return. God said" the greatest of these is LOVE", the love that requires acceptance of ourselves and others. We all have choices and again we are origionals. Life is to short to be the judge and who in their right mind really wants to be the judge. Gerry is a fine man in my book. He is climbing the "stairway to the stars" for real. By the way D I think some of those feathers are being swept up quite nicely.

I have been a victome of rumors as well. I think when someone spreads rumors about someone else it is very childish and immature. That stuff happens in middle and high school. As you become an adult you are suppose to act like one. Not to long ago I had rumors flying around about me. I am a very loud mouth open person so when I would run into people and they would say something about the rumor, I would say, WE ARE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE. GROW THE F%^&* UP!!!!!!

It really makes me mad. Dont let rumors upset you. They are very childish and immature and you are a better person then they are.

Is this regarding a particular rumor?

Just curious... :)

No particular rumor regarding Gerry. Just a rumor that has hit home in my own life. I know what rumors can do and how one has to ramain strong in the face of them. For me it's like " sticks and stones will break my bones and names will always hurt me." No one wants to be not liked ...no one. So I hold this thought ..."What the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind of man can achieve." It all comes down to abandon thought of a false rumor and believe in yourself. Over come so as to continue to grow. We all have rights... well at least the last time I checked we still did. And if worse comes to worse I can hide behind "His Hotness" :grrr:

I see, thanks for clearing that up :)

I have been a victome of rumors as well. I think when someone spreads rumors about someone else it is very childish and immature. That stuff happens in middle and high school. As you become an adult you are suppose to act like one. Not to long ago I had rumors flying around about me. I am a very loud mouth open person so when I would run into people and they would say something about the rumor, I would say, WE ARE NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE. GROW THE F%^&* UP!!!!!!

It really makes me mad. Dont let rumors upset you. They are very childish and immature and you are a better person then they are.

Cassie ,you are a strong woman and seem to let the water roll right off your back. i'd like to be your friend anytime. seems you're real with people but in just way so truly your a horse of a different stripe. you go girl! :pointy: