Gerard Butler GALS

Jamie Foxx: Gerard Butler's Stalker

terezoulini

Cool video, but some of the people commenting need to go back and remember what they learned in kindergarten about manners. I told some of them off so I will probably get cussed out, but WTH I could care less what they think. They need to fall up off of Gerry and Jamie. My inner redneck and ghetto side oozes out.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

I liked listening to Gerry and Jamie's comments on the film, but I had to turn off the sound and put my hand over the screen when they were showing clips, because I wanted to keep the movie a surprise!

Tracy- I try to never read what comments people post on YouTube because it seems like they're always mean-spirited. It's unfortunate that the anonymity of the internet makes people feel comfortable saying things that they otherwise wouldn't.

Steph

Tracy- I try to never read what comments people post on YouTube because it seems like they're always mean-spirited. It's unfortunate that the anonymity of the internet makes people feel comfortable saying things that they otherwise wouldn't.

Steph

AMEN to that!! The Internet, in some cases, has brought out the worst in people. I don't read commenter's either because they make me mad with their childish behavior.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Steph

AMEN to that!! The Internet, in some cases, has brought out the worst in people. I don't read commenter's either because they make me mad with their childish behavior.

~HUGS~ Kathy

It's even worse for kids. Heard of the phenomenon of cyber-bullying? As if kids aren't mean enough as it is, take away that single stab of guilt when you see how upset your "target" gets at their comments...

Anyway, off my soapbox. :)

Steph