Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Gerry guests on Bonnie Hunt Show 10/16/09

Thanks for letting us know Dallas & Barb.

I really like Bonnie Hunt. She's funny.

Yes, me too! I have always thought she had my kind of sense of humor - the sarcasm. I love her, and I can see her bantering with Gerry - unless she gets a horrible case of GALS. :lol:

Thanks, Ladies.

My 83yr old sister watches the show and she has been telling me that Bonnie had said Gerry

was going to be on her show this coming week. She mentioned it two different days. Isn't

this awesome??

Judy

I can see Bonnie going down for the count when she looks in to those eyes! I'm anxious to see how she reacts! Like someone said, let's see how bad she gets GALS!

Delene

I saw her recent interview with Alex O'Loughlin (O'Hotness) and she held her own pretty well.

She seemed to have not even spoken to Alex before he stepped out to the set (what about the green room?!) so I hope she doesn't interview Gerry 'cold' and know nothing about him. :( I'll reserve judgment.

I have a feeling this may have taped already. If Gerry headed back to NY yesterday and has apperances there later in the week, I can't imagine he is flying back to LA during the week to tape with Bonnie. From the calendar it appears she doesn't tape on Fridays.

I expect it has already been pre-taped when he was in LA. Can't see him going back to LA til after SNL

Moira

I talked to the audience coordinator today. Gerry taped his segment last week - DAMMIT.

:lol: That answers that question!

Lisa

Bonnie may be Butlerized. I watched her show today and David Allen Grier asked her more than once about what went on with Gerry Butler. All she said was that Gerry would be on later in the week. When DAG asked her again she didn't answer!! Should be interesting.

It was taped the morning of Leno so majority of you would not have been able to go anyway or would have had a difficult decision - well maybe not :lmao:

Moira

Guest Kyriem

My 83yr old sister watches the show and she has been telling me that Bonnie had said Gerry

was going to be on her show this coming week. She mentioned it two different days. Isn't

this awesome??

Judy

Yeah, it's awesome that our Grandmas or Moms even know when Gerry is on TV... Since seeing POTO my mom listens to the soundtrack

all time!!! Even now... So I'm listening to Gerry's voice while writing this post... :wuv:

Edited by Kyriem

Well, here's one gramma who already has the DVR set to go!

Suzie

Just watched her show to get in the mood....she's actually quite funny and also got a peek at an up and coming show of guess who?? :yay: She happened to mention how CUTE he is ...kind of like believe me Girls he's CUTE!

:wave: Frannie

Just watched her show to get in the mood....she's actually quite funny and also got a peek at an up and coming show of guess who?? :yay: She happened to mention how CUTE he is ...kind of like believe me Girls he's CUTE!

HA! That's cute, Frannie. I'll have to tape it tomorrow just to see if she says anything else.

How funny is that show!!! I love watching Gerry eat because I know how much he is enjoying himself. No movie coming up so he can indulge himself. I will have to record it because I have to drive to another town out of the mountains to see LAC on Friday. I'll be gone all day. Nope, they don't have it at our local theater. :tantrum:

~HUGS~ Kathy

I just watched the promo ....This is going to be (no not Biblical :p ) but FREAKEN FUNNY! and what is he wearing? it looks like a plastic King Leo chest!! I can't wait til Friday...it's on here at 11 am! :yay:

This looks like it's going to be a great show!

Bonnie is just the funniest woman, so get her and Gerry together and Bam!

The promo looks hilarious!

Cheryl

Oh, god lord, I just saw the promos for Bonnie's show with G. Could it get any better? What a hoot. He's just the greatest....best...most adorable...hottest... Oh, well, I just love him.