Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

10/11 - EW's Picks of the Week - Law Abiding Citizen

Law Abiding Citizen one of

Entertainment Weekly's Picks of the Week

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/10/11/week.lookahead/

I have been saying for years that Gerry should do a really bad a**ed character role; something like Hanibal Lecture (minus the flesh eating of course); and now he did it! I can't wait to see this incredible movie; and hope that he returns to his role in the sequel "movie" Love Never Dies... Only Gerry does Phantom with so much depth. "Those eyes that both threaten and adore". Keep being bad a**ed and your acting will sharpen and hone its self to a fine epee edge...sigh I just adore the man... :wuv:

Edited by may

Don't know how much value I would put in that endorsement, since it seems that all the endoresed movies are opening next week. Looks like everything made the cut.

Thanks Knight Phantom for the reminder about speculation.

Gerry and Craig were being 'silly boys' with 'inside jokes' - :omg:

Personally I laugh at what I think is funny :hehe: , roll my eyes at the :naughty: naughty stuff and :yo: don't take any of what they say seriously! :lol:

I'm ready for the movie! I'm glad Gerry takes the controversial role. He is a smart man not to allow himself to be typecast!

Unfortunately, Entertainment Weekly Magazine, this week ,after the movie was seen by Owen Gleiberman,rated it a "C-". well I saw it last night and thought it was awesome (although the stupid people running the film at the theater, let the scenes where the family is killed at the beginning of the movie play on screen with the scene line going through the middle,so the view was all corrupted at the beginning before they corrected it) but I thought it was great, Here is some of what was said by Owen, in the magazine: "Clyde is one of those movie madmen who turns vengeance into a game. he's Bronson crossed with the didactic sadist of the "saw" films. Clyde is meant to be nuts, but too often it's law abiding citizen that checks rationality at the door. Butler and Foxx engage in "sub-silence of the lambs" word duels, but during these scenes what I mostly noticed is how quickly I've grown tired of Butler's mush-mouthed bravura and also how much I hope that Foxx, who looks bored, holds his slumming down to this one Film." I think this Owen guy is crazy! sincerely, Tracy

I rarely listen to critics. I think most of them are frustrated actors or writers. Being in the public eye you put yourself up for a lot of ridicule, and jealous people. However, some times some of the sh*t they say is spot on. Other times I'm like, 'Dude, seriously, you just need to have a seat, and shut up.'

As for the Charles thing I thought he was refering to a name he gave his ****. Those two seemed to go way too far when they're together which I absolutely love! Gerry is pretty private about who he's dating, so I find it hard to believe that others in the industry would just blow him up like that. Especially on a non-gossip themed show.

The only thing I know for sure about Gerry's dating/sex life is that he's not giving me any, the stingy bastard, LOL! J/K. :bonk:

I also wouldn't lend much credence to Just Jared. I've read those things....some of the people are hilarious! Others are a hot damn mess! I've read one or two things on there that had any of the slightest ring of truth to it. It is funny reading though, LOL!

D

Unfortunately, Entertainment Weekly Magazine, this week ,after the movie was seen by Owen Gleiberman,rated it a "C-". well I saw it last night and thought it was awesome (although the stupid people running the film at the theater, let the scenes where the family is killed at the beginning of the movie play on screen with the scene line going through the middle,so the view was all corrupted at the beginning before they corrected it) but I thought it was great, Here is some of what was said by Owen, in the magazine: "Clyde is one of those movie madmen who turns vengeance into a game. he's Bronson crossed with the didactic sadist of the "saw" films. Clyde is meant to be nuts, but too often it's law abiding citizen that checks rationality at the door. Butler and Foxx engage in "sub-silence of the lambs" word duels, but during these scenes what I mostly noticed is how quickly I've grown tired of Butler's mush-mouthed bravura and also how much I hope that Foxx, who looks bored, holds his slumming down to this one Film." I think this Owen guy is crazy! sincerely, Tracy

"but during these scenes what I mostly noticed is how quickly I've grown tired of Butler's mush-mouthed bravura and also how much I hope that Foxx, who looks bored, holds his slumming down to this one Film."

:tantrum: I certainly hope you left him your opinion on his crappy review? I can just picture the guy now. "a pimple faced beer belly; thin haired single and still living with his parents nerd; who is jealous of Gerry and can only dream of being that famous!

Edited by may

:funnyup::funnyup::funnyup::funnyup:

Maybe the guy's gf got turned on when she saw Gerry on screen, LOL, and now he's pissed. Could be the guy has no taste, and just didn't like the movie. :bonk:

Law Abiding Citizen one of

Entertainment Weekly's Picks of the Week

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/10/11/week.lookahead/

I have been saying for years that Gerry should do a really bad a**ed character role; something like Hanibal Lecture (minus the flesh eating of course); and now he did it! I can't wait to see this incredible movie; and hope that he returns to his role in the sequel "movie" Love Never Dies... Only Gerry does Phantom with so much depth. "Those eyes that both threaten and adore". Keep being bad a**ed and your acting will sharpen and hone its self to a fine epee edge...sigh I just adore the man... :wuv:

I saw Law Abiding Citizen today .....and it's good!!! Forget what some of the reviews say..I sat on the edge of my seat through half the pix....and Gerry does have a nice a__!! Go and see it!

Have no fear May, I did leave a comment!

A$$HOLE!

That's our Gal attitude; don't let them tear up our Gerbear! Good going...

I certainly hope you left him your opinion on his crappy review? I can just picture the guy now. "a pimple faced beer belly; thin haired single and still living with his parents nerd; who is jealous of Gerry and can only dream of being that famous!

:funnyup:Oh for sure!!!