Gerard Butler GALS

Ladies! Attention~ In the Forum.. Who the f*&k is....

Lise

"Doctor" Catwoman's assessment of this patient's obvious dysfunction/diagnosis:

Rampant p3ni$ envy, severe, ongoing, refractive to treatment.

Prognosis: Terminal at best.

Signed,

Catwoman, PhD

Legal disclaimer: I'm not a doctor and never played one on TV, but I can spot an uninformed individual with a clear case of outright envy using inaccurate information as the basis for a published article a mile away.

Edited to clarify my assessment of the individual's clear lack of journalistic skill and objectivity.

Edited by Catwoman

"Doctor" Catwoman's assessment of this patient's obvious dysfunction/diagnosis:

Rampant p3ni$ envy, severe, ongoing, refractive to treatment.

Prognosis: Terminal at best.

Signed,

Catwoman, PhD

Legal disclaimer: I'm not a doctor and never played one on TV, but I can spot a tasteless twit a mile away.

The Dr. is in... LOL!..Right on! You nailed it, Cat!

:highfive:

Keep practicing this ethereal love for our dear, ever sexy, liv'in in that left corner charming can get enough of grin.. WOW!~ Keep giv'in it to us, Gerry!

"L"

Edited by Lise

Well Gals: I entered my comment at Mr. Reed's site. I don't know if they'll keep it there. I tried. I cannot believe that conceited jack a$$ wrote those things. If they were true, it would be one thing but they are not true. Why is it that there is always someone so envious (and may I say ignorant) that they have to tear others down to make themselves appear taller. I guess I better shut up but I am just so angry. :(

Maybe we should starting scoring Reed's journalist talents which would be what? -0000. He wants to make a name for himself by attacking a most loved actor. Watch out we will all go "Sparta" on him.

Connie

Y'all please refrain from name-calling, etc. If you can't express your disdain more creatively than that AND in a respectful manner, just don't post. (PERSONALLY, I found the article HUMOROUS in a sarcastic sense and it did not get my grande knickers in a twist. Proof that EVERYONE reads and perceives things differently.)

Just so you know this thread is the topic of discussion amid the ModSquad due to the disrespectful tone toward the author. How to proceed in terms of moderating has not been determined. In the meantime, I suggest you re-read your posts and self-modicate, if necessary.

Spot

Watch out we will all go "Sparta" on him.

Connie

Which we can do quite well. Even Gerry said, when asked about his fans, "Clearly, you don't know my women."

Ladies! "This is SPARTA!

Gerry, Is .... Attila, Terry Sheridan, King Leonidas, One-Two, John Tillman, Clyde Shelton.. Obviously! Mr. "Noble Piece Prize" writer needs to get a _____. I'll let you fill in. By the way.. Now..that is what I call..Sarcasm ;-)

Dear Spot~ We don't mean any disrespect, We figure if he can have his "harmless" fun then why can't we...

This particular writer wasn't concerned about how his article might present. OH! Truly! We don't mean any disrespect... However, Didn't He?

It was all in jest.

all of mine in Love and War,

Lise

Edited by Lise

:tantrum: I did respond to his article to him and to the NYPost as calmly as I possibly could. It was not easy, but I was trying to respect his "freedom to speech" as he had to respect my "freedom to speech". I am still fuming....wish I could have thought it was humorous. They are just some things dear to me that you don't harm or say harmful things about and Gerry happens to be one of them.. :tantrum:

Legal disclaimer: I'm not a doctor and never played one on TV, but I can spot an uninformed individual with a clear case of outright envy using inaccurate information as the basis for a published article a mile away.

Edited to clarify my assessment of the individual's clear lack of journalistic skill and objectivity.

Now THAT's funny! :rotflmao:

What ticks me off is....he acts like Gerry has never paid his dues. Gerry's been around for a long time...slowly moving up the ladder and now he's finally arrived!...lol

And yes...Mr. Reed certainly doesn't know Gerry's women...LMAO!!! That has to be the best line!!!!