Gerard Butler GALS

Happy Thanksgiving

MissAmanda

To all my fellow Canadian GALS - Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Enjoy the beauty of fall, relax, and be reminded that we all have so much to be thankful for.

Love

Amanda

P.S. Don't eat too much pumpkin pie ;)

i'm not canadian, but happy thanksgiving! boy, do i have news for you! i'll send you a message soon!

:wave: Hey; hey; what do you say..it was chicken not turkey for my Thanks Giving Day...eh? I am wishing all my Canadian Gals a happy Thanks Giving Day; and to those of you who live in Quebec..Bonne Action Grace! For me there was no stuffing nor gravy but some chicken wrapped up snuggly in a whole wheat Pita wrap to celebrate my loss of 20 pounds for all my efforts. Thread mill and diet and a lot of drooling over Gerry. I will be going to Cornwall on the 20th at the Gallexy Cinema with my sisters (cheap night 1/2 price night) to stuff my eyes what I can't allow into my mouth....sigh :wuv:

I hear you may and congratulations on the weight loss.Happy Thanksgiving to all uo North.Oddly enough the last few days I've been craving a turkey platter with lots of stuffing and cranberry sauce.I can't wait til November.Where is a Boston market when you need one?

Just got home. Ate too much turkey and mashed potatoes and am feeling well fed and sleepy ;) Thank goodness no work tomorrow.

Amy.. sounds interesting lookk forward to hearing from you.

Congrats May on the accomplishment! I really should be more careful and start trying to slim down a little. It's so hard when I'm working though.

Amanda

Well; I realized that weight was a problem when I got out of breath just walking to the store. I cut out pasta; using green beans instead of pasta and the sauce is home made so very lean. Now no bread but whole wheat Pita wraps and no white rice but I can eat lean meats; mostly white. I treat myself to a revelo made of ice milk and still manage to lose weight. The trick is the tread mill though. It shows me how many calories I burn off as to how many go into my body. My goal is another 8 pounds to be at the weight I was before fifty...And miles to go before I sleep Lol...

I'm late on this but HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)

No problem, it was a very long week - for a short week if you know what i mean. On the plus side, lots of Gerry happening which kept my spirits up :)

Five day week this week will seem like an eternity lol.

Thanks for the good wishes!

Amanda

NP:)

How is the Canadian version different from the US Version, I'm curious... I'm sure I read it somewhere but to lazy to go look it up lol!

:)

Good question! As best I see it, we focus more on the harvest, giving thanks for what has been provided to us (which, perhaps, explains why ours is a little earlier??). Same basic idea as you Americans....nothing about pilgrams and natives though.

Halloween this week. Always such a fun day!

Cheers

Amanda

I'm late too but I have to admit....I am so in the dark! I didn't know that our Canadian friends celebrated Thanksgiving differently than us! So forgive my ignorance and please accept my heartiest Happy Thanksgiving!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

NP:)

How is the Canadian version different from the US Version, I'm curious... I'm sure I read it somewhere but to lazy to go look it up lol!

:)

Good question! As best I see it, we focus more on the harvest, giving thanks for what has been provided to us (which, perhaps, explains why ours is a little earlier??). Same basic idea as you Americans....nothing about pilgrams and natives though.

Halloween this week. Always such a fun day!

Cheers

Amanda

Thanks for clarifying that :)