Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
framolamdu

Gerry on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross soon

I got this tweet in from Jonathan Ross 4 hours ago

Wossy @framolamdu Gerard Butler is on the show in a couple of weeks ! I like him - am just waiting to see him in a movie that does him justice.

I love his show and its nice to know he can see Gerry's talent. Hopefully we will find out date soon and also a premiere date.

Moira

I enjoy Jonathan. I hope that's sooner than later.

Well the film gets released 25 Nov so I assume it will fall in with when they have a UK premiere - thats if they plan to have one. He could just be over there doing lots of promo.

Jonathan Ross is a great show to get on and it can be very riske at time which makes it all the more fun. I like the fact Jonathan seems to like Gerry so it should be a great show

Moira

That's very cool! I love Wossy! And it's great that it's a UK show we can actually watch here in the States (albeit a week after) on BBC America. I wonder if Graham Norton could get him too. THAT would be a howl!

I seldom miss Jonathan Ross - or Goofy Graham either! Can't wait to see Gerry and Wossy one on one!

Suzie

That's very cool! I love Wossy! And it's great that it's a UK show we can actually watch here in the States (albeit a week after) on BBC America. I wonder if Graham Norton could get him too. THAT would be a howl!

I don't have BBC America any longer, but when I did I loved to watch Graham Norton! I would give anything to see Gerry on his show. That would be hilarious.

Thanks for the info, Moira.

This is exciting. I have ben hoping he would be appearing on Wossy. Thanks for the info :thankyou:

This is exciting. I have ben hoping he would be appearing on Wossy. Thanks for the info :thankyou:

I love the Jonathon Ross Show and BBC America. I'm glad Gerry is going to be on it. You never know what Jonathon is going to ask his guests.

Graham Norton's show is the one I want him to be on. It is hilarious. I watch it every Saturday on BBC America. He is outrageous, so GB should be a hoot on that show. I love the way Norton always involves the audience in his nonsence.

:wave:

AT LAST GB is going to be on Jonathan Ross....

I was beginning to think JR didn't like GB but he does so that's great...it was like every movie GB was in he missed JR's shows.....but WAIT FOR IT THESE TWO WILL BE HILARIOUS....

Rossy trying to be handsome, macho male...he'll super impose himself onto GB's bare butt you watch....

now Graham Norton that would be a CHALLENGE..... :wave:

@Wossy @framolamdu He's on in two weeks...

Hello ladies just incase you have not heard I got the above Tweet from Jonathan Ross yesterday to say Gerry will be on in 2 weeks. I think the show is recorded on a Wed or Thu to get aired on the Friday night. It looks like it will go out on his 40th Birthday. I did inform Jonathan it was Gerry's 40th so he may do something if he's being generous.

Not sure how far behind the US is with BBC America.

Moira

At long last! I wrote to JR two years ago pestering him to have Gerard on (post 300) but I guess Gerard is making a real buzz now so Rossy will have him on. That would be great to have him on for his birthday (mine too!). Thanks Moira, I will look forward to it and I'll keep checking my Radio Times!

@Wossy @framolamdu He's on in two weeks...

Hello ladies just incase you have not heard I got the above Tweet from Jonathan Ross yesterday to say Gerry will be on in 2 weeks. I think the show is recorded on a Wed or Thu to get aired on the Friday night. It looks like it will go out on his 40th Birthday. I did inform Jonathan it was Gerry's 40th so he may do something if he's being generous.

Not sure how far behind the US is with BBC America.

Moira

It's a week behind. So if it airs in the UK on 11/13, it'll be on BBC America on 11/20. Woot!!

I have BBC America but never watch it. When is Jonathan Ross on so I can start watching it to get acquainted with it.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Gerard will be on Johnathan Ross's show next Friday 13th November at 10.35pm!! That is BBC1 here in UK. Can't wait!!

ACK! We have to wait for BBC America to get around to showing it!!! Hope it doesn't take long!

Suzie

Thanks for the info! I have BBC1 in Belgium but I see that this show is scheduled for 23.35 today, can it be the same one? :unsure:

I find it weird that the timing is different...

Thanks for the info! I have BBC1 in Belgium but I see that this show is scheduled for 23.35 today, can it be the same one? :unsure:

I find it weird that the timing is different...

Belgium is Central European Time (CET) which is one hour ahead from the UK. So if the show is on at 22.35 in the UK, it makes sense to be showing at 23.35 in Belgium.

Enjoy it and tell us all about it!

Theresa

Belgium is Central European Time (CET) which is one hour ahead from the UK. So if the show is on at 22.35 in the UK, it makes sense to be showing at 23.35 in Belgium.

Enjoy it and tell us all about it!

Theresa

Theresa, thanks a lot, I completely forgot about one hour difference. I thought (I have no clue why) that in our program for the week it was the local UK time mentioned since it's a UK channel but it was our Belgian indeed. I will try to stay and watch it but I will record anyway.