Gerard Butler GALS

Actor Gerard Butler all smiles in brown leather at LAX

framolamdu

Why in the hell did he wear those big, lace up boots just so he would have to take them off at the airport, LOL!

That's such a pain in the butt, grrrrr! I hate it when I have to do that crap, it annoys the hell out of me.

D

It's a gesture of love! He knows that most likely his picture will be taken for all his GALS and girlies! He's no dummy! ;)

Delene

Now that's funny Steph, because I always find Southwest to be quite a bit cheaper than other carriers, but we use them a lot in Texas. They were significantly cheaper when I went to LA this summer.

Yeah, it must be where I fly to... I'm almost always traveling on the east coast, and invariably delta, continental, or us air are the cheapest.

Total and complete aside, but did you know that when Southwest started it marketed itself as the T&A airline? They made their stewardesses wear short skirts and go-go boots! I had to read an employment discrimination case where they were sued in the 70s because they refused to hire male stewards.

Steph

I brought the conversation back to to Gerry's boots there :D - yes slip on shoes are the most practical when travelling by air these days. Southwest has clearly changed but I do find their flight attendants are the funnest. Shoot my last trip I saw Flavour Flav booking a flight to Vegas on Southwest at the Baltimore Airport - no entourage for Flav. I got to see just a little of what GB must go through every day. It took Flav 10 times longer to get his ticket because everyone was coming up to take a picture with him or get an autograph, including pilots and dudes in suits.

Back to Gerry and his lace up boots, at least one gets to watch him have to bend down to lace and unlace those puppies, bwah. Give those lasses at security something to brighten up their day.

Still have to hand it to TMZ. they got some of those great smiles out of GB at LAX- as someone said amazing how he stays so gracious. If TMZ has to persist in having their cameramen ask questions can they at least hire smarter/wittier cameraman or just shut up and go back to old style pap.

PS Is there a general chat thread here, I haven't found it yet, I know many highly organized boards will have one chat thread where you are allowed to go O/T

Edited by lavender1960

I brought the conversation back to to Gerry's boots there :D - yes slip on shoes are the most practical when travelling by air these days. Southwest has clearly changed but I do find their flight attendants are the funnest. Shoot my last trip I saw Flavour Flav booking a flight to Vegas on Southwest at the Baltimore Airport - no entourage for Flav. I got to see just a little of what GB must go through every day. It took Flav 10 times longer to get his ticket because everyone was coming up to take a picture with him or get an autograph, including pilots and dudes in suits.

Back to Gerry and his lace up boots, at least one gets to watch him have to bend down to lace and unlace those puppies, bwah. Give those lasses at security something to brighten up their day.

Still have to hand it to TMZ. they got some of those great smiles out of GB at LAX- as someone said amazing how he stays so gracious. If TMZ has to persist in having their cameramen ask questions can they at least hire smarter/wittier cameraman or just shut up and go back to old style pap.

PS Is there a general chat thread here, I haven't found it yet, I know many highly organized boards will have one chat thread where you are allowed to go O/T

Yeah, boots with lots of laces didn't seem like such an inspired choice for Gerry. I always feel obligated to rush through security as quickly as possible, because I know what it's like to be the person on the verge of missing their flight and seeing people in front of you dawdling at the checkpoint. But nobody could really get mad at Gerry for holding them up... heck, I'd gladly miss my flight if he was in front of me at security. Then I could walk him to his gate and berate him playfully for screwing up my itinerary. Then he'd ask me to have a coffee with him while he waited for his flight to board, and... Sorry, I just went to a whole 'nother place there!

What an adorable man. :wuv:

Steph

I'm not sure if this is the thread you want, but the Support Center is where folks drop in and just chat about things in general. There is also a sub-forum for general off topic that has several threads in various categories.

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...p;#entry1385274

http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...p?showforum=119

Edited by Rendita

The pictures with that child are absolutely adorable.

Love,

Tracy

:hug:

Hi, I am new here. I was searching all over the web for images of GB at LAX. The girl in the picture is my daughter and I was wondering if anyone can help me find high resolution images of that picture.

I would appreciate any help..Thank you.

BTW...Gerard was very nice.

He took his left boot off before his right, is it weird that I noticed that (?) anyway...does that mean he's left handed? LOL Usually people take right shoe off before left, right?

I'm reading too much into this I know, I just thought it was funny! :lol:

Love,

Tracy

Hi, I am new here. I was searching all over the web for images of GB at LAX. The girl in the picture is my daughter and I was wondering if anyone can help me find high resolution images of that picture.

PS You also know that TMZ got Gerard posing with your daughter - they played it on Monday - if it isn't still at the TMZ site they have TMZ weekend where they take the best bits from the week and they love GB so I am sure they will replay that segment

Love,

Tracy

PS You also know that TMZ got Gerard posing with your daughter - they played it on Monday - if it isn't still at the TMZ site they have TMZ weekend where they take the best bits from the week and they love GB so I am sure they will replay that segment

Yes I did see it lol... I was looking for the paparazzi shots though. I have the one I took but I really like the ones they took from the side.