Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
ginnywhit

I think I'm going to somehow make the 2010 if possible, I've started saving my money and can't wait to see all my gal friends again.

GinySassenach (ginnywhit)

I sure hope you can make it, Ginny. Us "seasoned" GALS gotta stick together!!

Suzie

I'm so looking forward to Vegas 2010!

I'm giving serious thought to going if I can take time off work. If I do it will be the first time I've ever done anything like it so I'm pretty excited/nervous about it. :yay::unsure: ~Becca

OK where's the paypal button??? This GAL and her SAL want to be among the first to confirm!!!!

and your point is?? :funnyup: are ya tryin' ta say I'm impatient or somethin'?

Eager to make plans....is all....LOL

I am definitely there!! Can't wait to hear the details.

OK where's the paypal button??? This GAL and her SAL want to be among the first to confirm!!!!

Yes I'm with you where is the Paypal button.........I want my name on the List!

Kinda gotta have a date before we start PayPaling there Deb:D

I thought date was settled 6 3- 6-5 Is this not correct?

Edited by ginnywhit

Have registered and sent money, haven't received notification yet that it has been received. I want to hear "You're going to Vegas Baby"

I'm giving serious thought to going if I can take time off work. If I do it will be the first time I've ever done anything like it so I'm pretty excited/nervous about it. :yay::unsure: ~Becca

Don't be afraid I was a nubbie last year everyone is friendly and you fit right in immediately!

Don't be afraid I was a nubbie last year everyone is friendly and you fit right in immediately!

Thank you. I've traveled alone to see friends and family. I've traveled with friends to new places and old ones but never have I gone on my own to a new place where I do not know a soul. It's pretty exciting! I was planning a solo trip to New York this spring but have talked myself out of it for now. I'd rather go to Vegas where I may arrive alone but once there be surrounded by my own people. :D

Has anyone booked a room yet?

The Divine Miss S :rose:

:hello: I am now paid in full and I'm heading to Vegas. I am so excited. :vegasbaby::drink: