Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Rendita

Fandango Interview - Law Abiding Citizen

I couldn't agree more Ren!

"I felt it was the fortune of the public, especially the ladies, to see my bottom—my beautiful stunning, sexy body. I felt that in these times of hardship people definitely needed a distraction." [Laughs]

Gerry, I am going through hardships at the moment and I am DEFINITELY looking forward to being fortunate enough to see your bottom .... your beautiful stunning sexy bottom...errr I mean body this Friday. And that is NO JOKE.

:lmao: OMG he's SUCH a goober!! But this is why we love him. We get him.

And, well, he's not wrong, either. :D And I'm thinking he stole those adjectives from our posts! Gerry, you cheeky monkey!

Thanks, Ren!

Edited by phoenixgirl

:lmao: OMG he's SUCH a goober!! But this is why we love him. We get him.

And, well, he's not wrong, either. :D And I'm thinking he stole those adjectives from our posts! Gerry, you cheeky monkey!

Thanks, Ren!

Well, I, for one am going strictly for the story (and Gerry's nakedness is just an integral part of the story isn't it?)

Anyone want to buy a bridge???

Edited by annabanana

Gerry, chained to the table! That's not such a bad idea really! I could feed him his lunch and then have my way! :pant:

Delene

P.S. I do appreciate the fact that Gerry is now clarifying when he is just joking around. I thought there for a while he was just another conceited jerk! I'M JUST KIDDING!

Edited by GBPhanatic

"I felt it was the fortune of the public, especially the ladies, to see my bottom—my beautiful stunning, sexy body. I felt that in these times of hardship people definitely needed a distraction." [Laughs]

Oh, yes! But you know, we love him in any way, shape, or form, don't we?: totally buff, a little pudgy, middle of the road fit. It's ALL good, Gerry! It's his beautiful insides we all love. The outer wrapping is just a bonus :whome2: Yes, you, you handsome devil.

Oh, yes! But you know, we love him in any way, shape, or form, don't we?: totally buff, a little pudgy, middle of the road fit. It's ALL good, Gerry! It's his beautiful insides we all love. The outer wrapping is just a bonus :whome2: Yes, you, you handsome devil.

Amen sister!!!

Reggie..............you are absolutely right.

Ren

I love the way he's always laughing and joking in interviews... so much so that he has to actually stop and inform the readers that he's joking. He has the best sense of humor... it's the strangest mix of conceited remarks and self-deprecating comments. He likes to keep us guessing, I think. :wuv:

Steph

Reggie..............you are absolutely right.

Ren

Well, of course ... if he was just a great body and nothing inside we wouldn't be as devoted to him as we are, now would we?

But it's still funny he said that. LOL

His nakedness is integral to the story and he is not being naked for naked sake. He couldn't have police think "Is that a gun in his pocket or is he just happy to see me :rotflmao:

Moira

His nakedness is integral to the story and he is not being naked for naked sake. He couldn't have police think "Is that a gun in his pocket or is he just happy to see me :rotflmao:

Moira

Hahaha, exactly. One of the hazards of being so "gifted." :cunning:

Steph

I'm glad Gerry worried about his lady fans & how they need cheering up. Any excuse to see Gerry's cute little bottom is alright with me!